Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » defence with my new mace:) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page defence with my new mace:) 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.673 Votes - Average Rating: 7.673 Votes - Average Rating: 7.67
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BK / .DB.

defence with my new mace:) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=fa6cb4cc5e

EDIT:
and next oneWink

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6a293091ca

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by zarkhir: 02-27-2008 12:06.

02-27-2008 10:34 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
stevie8

Registration Date: 05-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: LOR

well done Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well done i had that wep but not high enought angilty lol so i did not hit much but i see the wep is good Big Grin

05-14-2008 20:56 stevie8 is offline Search for Posts by stevie8 Add stevie8 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for stevie8
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » defence with my new mace:)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH