Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Patch v 1.0.0.10 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Patch v 1.0.0.10
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Patch v 1.0.0.10 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Once again nothing that has been said on these forums for months has been taken into consideration

Lets look at the 3 new additions

Added MAX button to taxi, MAX taxi is calculated on the basis of maximum level, resources and minimum attack time

Hmm sounds alright i guess, this saves me clicking + twice, 16 times a day. So im saving say 32 seconds?

The ends of sieges are calculated exactly in the moment a siege finishes (rounding down to full minute).

I assume all this means is we can buy disp. items a minute before the siege ends?

The production of people (as a resuource) is stopped if no action was taken on the account for one month.

Might make things that tiny bit harder for new players ambushing and sieging innactive accounts for resources, but why not apply this rule to blood and money as well? To me this looks like something that was added at the last minute to make the implemented patch seem a tad more useful than it is Red Face

02-27-2008 11:57 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Caprio

images/avatars/avatar-105.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [.DB.]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For me the best upgrade in all of this is "New" sign Tongue

http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=669

-i will offer a good price ;] PM here or in game
02-27-2008 12:15 Caprio is offline Search for Posts by Caprio Add Caprio to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Thread Starter Thread Started by Artoir.
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is quite nifty Tongue

Not sure if it really fits in with the Gothic Layout though Cool

02-27-2008 12:38 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

The max button in taxi helps players who access Blood Wars using their mobile phone. Every time they clicked the + button whole page refreshed and that can cause lags.

The end of the siege thing is good too because if you wait until the very end of the second phase you realize that the siege ended ~20 seconds ago. Every time the game system counted exactly 18 hours + second phase time from starting the siege. The sieges were finished at a full minute even if the counter hasn't reached 0.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-27-2008 15:27 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Artoir.
Avenger

Ok, so the siege patch is useful, but with a shiny "New" Button at the top of my page, I assumed there was going to be something of much more importance this time.

If I may, I'd like to address the Admin and ask if all of these new changes are going to be small, "helpful" rather then effective patches, or is anything significant in the works?

02-27-2008 15:35 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: The Source

Yeah, that siege thing is really good. I got caught out with buying disposables too late a few times.

Also, it's relatively minor, but when they added the Max button to the taxi, it shifted the level of taxi over to the left. It looks out of place now. It should be centered back over the time of attack.

02-27-2008 18:33 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

this is adressed to artoir, the reason these 'small helpfull' changes happen instead of big patches is probably because they think "oh weve thaught of something new, lets implant it and see if its any good/lets fix this small thing" rather than "oh weve thaught of something new lets wait a few months and collect all these little things together and make a new patch"
these are for your benefit after all
02-27-2008 20:28 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Nothing significant, so why the 'New' button?

02-27-2008 21:55 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Yes but im asking is that all theyre doing? Just filling us with tiny changes that might benefit us in the hope that it will stop us complaining about the MAJOR changes needed in the game

02-27-2008 22:50 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

Yes and that the big NEW symbol will hopefully shut us up and stop our whining. Well if they listened to our whining instead of trying to cover it up we might get somewhere.

02-27-2008 22:54 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The big upgrades will come together with patch 1.1

02-28-2008 01:11 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

Are you sure ok and when will that happen?

02-28-2008 08:05 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

I look forward to it Smile

And thanks for the taking the time to reply Wink

Do we have a date for the implementation of 1.1?

02-29-2008 10:29 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

The date is still unknown. According to what the Dev team said in the post about patch 1.1, the tests of the new version should start pretty soon.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-29-2008 13:44 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Patch v 1.0.0.10

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH