Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » for those who doubt 1h melee against anubis :P » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page for those who doubt 1h melee against anubis :P 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

for those who doubt 1h melee against anubis :P Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i believe it is very possible: heres my plans...
perfect tiger's circlet of adrenaline (8 ls from making)

perfect elvish cape of assassin +1 ( have good+5 jus need 3 more versions to merge to p+1 and reach level 93)

perfect titanium tie of accuracy (need to be level 82 and a version of tie to merge with my good+5 one to make perfect)

perfect titanium ring of youth x2 (need 100 appearance, currently have 88, at perfect jewellery in total will give extra 3 leaving me with 9 to get, will upgrade when level 83 which takes 6 off, leaving me with 3 appearance to gain through training)

good elvish shorts of dodges +5 (will remain as they are due due to defense, might look into tiger's of xxx)

perfect murderous thunferfist of hitting x2 (have 2, jus need to either merge them to perfect or try my luck lol, and again need to be level 93 Smile )

in total this should allow me to have 264 ish damage, - defense of anubus will give me 64 damage, +50 from blood frenzy will give me about 114, 228 crits with 8 attacks and max crit chance.

allowing me to do around 1500 damage per round, which is not that bad.
if i get medal, new damage would be 139 which is 278 crit Wink

as for agility i will be looking to have around 325.

anyone else have some interesting ideas??
12-11-2009 11:14 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have one....

hide....

with searing blood....

and a gun.....

but seriously...

higher up i will be investing in a perfect tigers cape of adrenaline +1 (lvl 89 with easiness)

merge my titanium set to perfect (89lvl with easiness)

P+2 tigers shorts of dodges... ( thought about kilt but it has way too much agility loss for it to be viable..)

Perfect Tiger`s Hat of Adrenaline (+1) CLOSE

Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 15
Effects: APPEARANCE +23, AGILITY +44, TOUGHNESS +10, defence -12, STRENGTH +23, PERCEPTION -10
Requirements: LEVEL: 92 (117), STRENGTH: 82 (104), CHARISMA: 27 (34), REPUTATION: 27 (34)

easiness will allow me to use around the same time as armour

that also solves the appearance problems from jewelry

and the items i have been working on for a few months now are perfect antique fists of courage....

i havnt merged them yet due to the fact that they need to be last so that i can gain the str to wield them (and get to lvl 88 )

with this i will have 25 dodge mellee (more but thats safe bet as i dont know the increments f tigers set above G+5) 150str n throne hall

322 agility

and 50str from arcana.... :p

now thats a set to be worth of anubis :p

(69%crit too Big Grin without disp)

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 12-11-2009 11:39.

12-11-2009 11:26 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: for those who doubt 1h melee against anubis :P Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362
in total this should allow me to have 264 ish damage, - defense of anubus will give me 64 damage, +50 from blood frenzy will give me about 114, 228 crits with 8 attacks and max crit chance.

Anubis has defence 482-533, so your damage will be decreased by half, which is 241-266 (rounded down). From your total damage 264 ish, it will leave you with almost no damage...

EDIT: I hope you'll prove me wrong Big Grin

12-11-2009 13:07 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmm...i have to agree with jamess Smile Smile u not right diablo.... thats exactly equip u need for anubis tiger.... just check here....

http://r2.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.p...&key=e6da35544e

mithrandir is assasin tattoo absorber using this equip ...hopefully i am right Smile

perfect tigers mask of adrenaline
perfect elvish cape of assasin+1
perfect full titanium set of youth
good elvish shorts of shadows hunter +5
good antique TF of courage +5
good agile TF of courage+5

but it was few weeks ago Smile

now he is using perfect agile TF of courage+1
g+5 agile TF of emperor Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin wtf??

so u ll be able to do nice damage to anubis tiger when u reach level 93..Smile Smile hehe

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rohlikus: 12-11-2009 13:19.

12-11-2009 13:17 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
diablo

I was wrong. Luckily. I didn't count with assassin's 20% ignore defence.

482 - 20% = 385 /2 = 192 so 264 - 192 = 72 (criticals x2 = 144)
533 - 20% = 426 /2 = 213 so 264 - 213 = 51 (criticals x2 = 102)

I am not the right person to comment on the equip, i was just calculating the damage

12-11-2009 13:24 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

I believe you are leaving out one crutial weapon that may allow serious damage to the Anubus. However the stat - Although never seen - would be huge!!!

Good Demonic TF of Emperor / Courage / Hitting +5

The increase in the base damage should help conciderably. Other then that the armoury set up suggested by James should work.

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

12-11-2009 14:36 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
I was wrong. Luckily. I didn't count with assassin's 20% ignore defence.

482 - 20% = 385 /2 = 192 so 264 - 192 = 72 (criticals x2 = 144)
533 - 20% = 426 /2 = 213 so 264 - 213 = 51 (criticals x2 = 102)

I am not the right person to comment on the equip, i was just calculating the damage

ya i think thats about right... but he did say +50 from blood frenzy Smile

and u forgot to add that up Tongue leading to 72+50= 122 and 51+50=101 Smile criticals thats easy do it urself Smile

12-11-2009 16:32 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
jamess36362
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by jamess36362

@ diablo yeah you forgot the blood frenzy lol. its better than searing blood lmao.

@ para very nice equip, and the antiques will go nicely. altho i think the crit needs to be a bit higher haha. but the dodge will sure come in handy and good damage is sure to come. will be interested to see how that equip goes.

@roh thanks for agreeing with me haha. and yeah that dude on polish is tooo sick lol, makes me jeajous, but i don't think i will be as good as him, i am jus happy to have a equip that might work on anubis lol. and i am determined to do it. but further on i am kinda stummped...

@diablo so much easier for gunners aye Tongue
12-11-2009 19:16 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

domonic is better than murdous if you swap to tiger's cause is mellee right?
if so then you get doge abilty agiasnt him and still and round 65-75% crit and demonic more damnge and murdous most is wasted cause of the max crit and didn't some one say the merged a tiger's of speed?
if so would that be better than tiger's or assasin?
like to see you do it thought james you going ot be using beast of shadow thing?
12-12-2009 02:00 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Demonic prefix in 1h weapons has high inteligence and knowledge requirements, demonic thunderfist on g+5 has: 76/82(without easiness)so better forget about using it in the nearest future, if you don't want to train knowledge to 60 at level 93 Wink

quote:
IGN: Atomos

12-12-2009 02:17 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

@ fool.. demonic is good, i looked into it but problem is as undivisible said the intel and knowledge requirements, it would hinder my progress in many deaprtments of training so i couldn't see the benefts and trying to merge is incredibly hard.
also tiger's of speed?? wheres the agility? u do know anubis has insane agility right? items like this can not be used.
and shadow of beast? i am cultist lol, but bloodfrenzy works out better.
but for beastmasters go for it.

any suggestions on how range or 2 handed melee are planning to cope?
12-12-2009 11:52 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: HLL

as for 2 handed meele...it is also possible.... check my link from polish R2 and check rayneven....beastmaster zerker tattoo using tigers set Smile armour with speed suffix Smile
anyway any 2 handed meele user need to have legendary weapon with nice damage as flail/scythe/katana of venegance/suicide in combination with full titanium set for great damage as u know anubis has over 500 defense Smile

about ranged...cant see someone using range weapon against anubis.....too hard to get stats for anubis hitting Frown Frown

and yeah...demonic prefix is nice but req. for int and know are too mad Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by rohlikus: 12-12-2009 12:09.

12-12-2009 12:02 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
diablo

quote:
Originally posted by minshres

and u forgot to add that up Tongue leading to 72+50= 122 and 51+50=101 Smile criticals thats easy do it urself Smile
True.
@ tiger: You just proved it is easier with melee Tongue

12-12-2009 14:01 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
quote:
Originally posted by minshres

True.
@ tiger: You just proved it is easier with melee Tongue

how easier with melee? lol
you do awesome damage on anubis already Tongue i could never match it loool.
12-12-2009 14:54 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

quote:
Originally posted by rohlikus
about ranged...cant see someone using range weapon against anubis.....too hard to get stats for anubis hitting Frown Frown
Check out Dark_Messiah in your link:
quote:
Originally posted by rohlikus
http://r2.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.p...&key=e6da35544e
he's using Legendary Perfect Heavy Crossbow of Reaction, he was close to pwning Anubis then, right now he turned to hunter and has fantastic gear like: Perfect Elvish Shorts of Shepherd (+1) and suffixed hawks set of jewellery. It's definitely possible for him.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

12-12-2009 17:11 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362
@ fool.. demonic is good, i looked into it but problem is as undivisible said the intel and knowledge requirements, it would hinder my progress in many deaprtments of training so i couldn't see the benefts and trying to merge is incredibly hard.
also tiger's of speed?? wheres the agility? u do know anubis has insane agility right? items like this can not be used.
and shadow of beast? i am cultist lol, but bloodfrenzy works out better.
but for beastmasters go for it.

any suggestions on how range or 2 handed melee are planning to cope?

i think absorbers and cultists will have it easier if they try to range anubis. absorbers because of power of blood (help with crits and hitting) and cultists because of cats paths. maybe even a cursed one collector? (+30 racial to hut bonus, perception arcana and +90 to hit from tatoo) with a shammy set and blood jewellery at crazy high levels these these arcana could be used at high levels. the obvious weapon would be legendary heavy crossbow of reaction

as for a setup ill have a go. will have stupidly high stat and level requirements (depending on tats, for this example ill use hunter requirements) :

tigers hard hat/helmet of precog
hawks *neck* of accuracy
elvish vest of ds/assassin/cobra
hawks *ring* of accuracy/youth
hawks *ring* of accuracy/youth
elvish shorts of shepherd @ p+1
heavy crossbow of reaction

realistically i dont think there are any ranged users on underworld who are even close (id be happy to be proven wrong Wink but we will get there Smile

edit : accidentally duplicated this post. rectified it. warn please Tongue

12-12-2009 17:37 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » for those who doubt 1h melee against anubis :P

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH