Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.2.1 on Poland Moria » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Patch 1.2.1 on Poland Moria
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Patch 1.2.1 on Poland Moria Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not sure if this is gonna hit the UK servers as well, but it just came out on Poland:

* Introduced the task for beginners.

* Introduced sort of Armory clans. Items are sorted first on prefixie (so that all sets are grouped together), then jewelry is sorted after sufixie but only one that does not create a set by prefixy.

* [Moria] was introduced to limit the amount of money gained in the attacks. If at least one player has 35 level or higher, you can win the battle up to 30000 PLN. This is to prevent pushingowi flip through scrap metal. At the same time increased the growth of PLN with the Public House twice.

Quite nice. Smile

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-11-2009 12:15 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This will hit English servers as soon as I finish the translation, I'm terribly sorry but I have had a busy period lately.

12-12-2009 12:44 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Szeszej. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-12-2009 15:53 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.2.1 on Poland Moria

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH