Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Weird fight » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Weird fight
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Chieni

Registration Date: 12-12-2009

Weird fight Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am newbie here so I've got no idea if the following fight is indeed weird or it's just my lack of experience.

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1dcba31588

Character attacking me has completed exactly 1 far quest but looks like he has 2 perfect magnums. And his stats imply these are not the only good things he has.

Is it possible to possess such items (after less than 3 weeks of playing) without breaking the rules?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chieni: 12-12-2009 08:06.

12-12-2009 08:04 Chieni is offline Search for Posts by Chieni Add Chieni to your Buddy List
foxes

Registration Date: 09-26-2009
Clan: BCE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if hes got an old market hes has brought some thing frm doing easy quest with his pop and you do find some good things on easy quest not weird about it

12-12-2009 08:49 foxes is offline Search for Posts by foxes Add foxes to your Buddy List
Chieni

Thread Starter Thread Started by Chieni
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So 111 easy + 50 normal quests can realistically bring you enough items to cover these parameters and still have something decent to pay for magnum(s)? Too bad I'm not nearly that lucky.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chieni: 12-12-2009 09:00.

12-12-2009 08:59 Chieni is offline Search for Posts by Chieni Add Chieni to your Buddy List
foxes

send me a spy report as i am left that server now is he in a clan allso pm on here

12-12-2009 09:20 foxes is offline Search for Posts by foxes Add foxes to your Buddy List
Chieni

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=17516
Yes he is.
That was actually the main part of my question: does clan allow such huge advantages? (I seriously doubt there are legitimate and realistic ways of obtaining them otherwise.)

As for spy reports, trying to spy on person with 37 charisma (+21 to my reputation) seems a waste of my time and money. Will try though.
Upd.: Failed.

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Chieni: 12-12-2009 10:08.

12-12-2009 09:42 Chieni is offline Search for Posts by Chieni Add Chieni to your Buddy List
foxes

hmmm nah he cant use the Clan armoury as he not lvl 25 if you think there some wrong doing report him to game op

12-12-2009 10:08 foxes is offline Search for Posts by foxes Add foxes to your Buddy List
Chieni

How do I do that? In game the "report" button seems to apply to me only.

I'm not sure there is wrongdoing. Maybe I'm just not very lucky and he is. My estimates obviously can be wrong, or I can miss some legitimate way. That's why I asked.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chieni: 12-12-2009 10:46.

12-12-2009 10:15 Chieni is offline Search for Posts by Chieni Add Chieni to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

It's very possible that the player has just borrowed the items.

12-12-2009 12:46 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

i see nothin wrong i had 2 perfect magnums by level 22 and i owned them myself sold hawks ring there is nothin wrong here

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
12-12-2009 12:57 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Chieni

Good to know. Thank you, blackcat!
By the way, could you also have +50-60 to various parameters (not counting appearance) from other items by that time?

Szeszei, thank you, too. But I'm not actually sure lending items too strong for borrower (I'm still uncertain whether Sam Lloyd's were) is better than other forms of helping young players that were prohibited. Is it allowed anyway?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chieni: 12-12-2009 16:04.

12-12-2009 15:51 Chieni is offline Search for Posts by Chieni Add Chieni to your Buddy List
Deathavan

images/avatars/avatar-647.jpg

Registration Date: 10-16-2009
Race in game: Cultist

I sold the Perfect Mags to him. Its totally legit. Thanks!

IGN -- Deathavan
Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game
12-12-2009 15:59 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

yes it is if you have pop to buy items there is no reason why you shouldn be able to reach good paremeters

12-12-2009 16:16 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Chieni

Well it's way better than anything I have, and he's advanced not that much further. So far I'm getting hats and clubs even from normal quests. You're saying it is still quite possible (maybe you'd need to be lucky, but not incredibly lucky)?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chieni: 12-12-2009 16:27.

12-12-2009 16:23 Chieni is offline Search for Posts by Chieni Add Chieni to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

i a,m level 51 and all i ever get is short bows and clubs so dont fell to bad keep getting and saving pop till you can buy good items its easier than hoping to find some without the luck set

12-12-2009 16:32 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Chieni

So based on your experience, getting these items without luck set from 111+50+1 quests isn't anywhere near probable? Then we're back to the question how is it possible to get a luck set (in particular, is it legal to just borrow it if it's way too good for your level).
12-12-2009 16:41 Chieni is offline Search for Posts by Chieni Add Chieni to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

as far as i no yes runic set gives luck and amulets of luck rings and 1 handed melee of clan is a decent luck set i assume you can borrow from members of clan if you cant use de armoury

12-12-2009 16:44 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Chieni

So, just to clarify: I am twice weaker than any premium account user, and I might also be 3-10 times weaker than anyone who is in the clan and has enough friends there. And all I can do about it is to pay money or join clan myself, respectively.

Is it correct?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chieni: 12-12-2009 16:53.

12-12-2009 16:53 Chieni is offline Search for Posts by Chieni Add Chieni to your Buddy List
Sam Lloyd

images/avatars/avatar-634.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [DASH]

Hi Chieni,
I am newbie just like you but you and I have 1 big difference. I am just a player who plays game.

This is the game where people ambushes and got ambushed, nothing personal here. If you win an ambush, you get exp and advance level. If you lose an ambush, you don't lose any exp.

So what will you do? You will most of the time ambush in order to win, to get exp right?

That's what I do when I play this game and that's also the way many many player play. That's the game's system, nothing to complain about it.

Finally, let me take myself as an example. You see my 12 defeats? 10 out of 12 is from one player (he is near my square and i won't give his name here). He was 5 levels higher than me at that time.

He had very high equips and stats than me. I didn't do as you do today. He ambushes me - I go ambush others to go up level. Finally, when I can win, I ambushed him only ONCE... (i'm not a premium yet)

Hope you got more relax in playing game and we can be friends Wink

Please reply here or contact me in game for buying or selling. Thank you.
12-12-2009 16:56 Sam Lloyd is offline Search for Posts by Sam Lloyd Add Sam Lloyd to your Buddy List
foxes

yes join a clan urslef and lend items frm ofther members

12-12-2009 16:57 foxes is offline Search for Posts by foxes Add foxes to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

its all you can do yes join a clan and as sam lloyd says attack for experience

12-12-2009 17:01 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Chieni

Hi, Sam Lloyd.

It might sound like I'm complaining but I'm not. I'm more interested in game mechanics (and rules). Yes, it's a little frustrating but nothing wrong about being ambushed by someone 10 times stronger (I personally prefer ambushing people who'd give me more experience, but you could have been after my resources).

What I am concerned here is the chances and ways of getting what you had. Which, by the way, you could certainly answer.

Because if I am indeed completely incapable to face any clan member who bothered to borrow good items from his armory, and it is going to stay that way forever (unless I join clan, too), I am going to look for other game.
12-12-2009 17:10 Chieni is offline Search for Posts by Chieni Add Chieni to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

initial question has been answered.

easiness items allow you to equip items which have higher requirements than the stats you have. and on necro type servers, if your stats drop below the requirements the items stay equipped.

closed

12-12-2009 17:17 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Weird fight

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH