Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » offensive province » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page offensive province
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
-PRICEYSID-

Registration Date: 12-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: L.I.G

offensive province Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

someones got nice province place please take a look

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=42306
12-12-2009 15:17 -PRICEYSID- is offline Search for Posts by -PRICEYSID- Add -PRICEYSID- to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

RE: offensive province Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thats not offensive, in all fairness now, who would come along and see that and say, "HEY! Thats very offensive to me!" it would be if it was racist or said "Your mom's bedroom"
Also, have you tried asking him to change it yet?

12-12-2009 22:27 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cheese i suggest you read the regulations of the board

If complaint doesn't regard you, do NOT post! Needless posts will be treated as spam and rewarded with a warning!

no warning as you are new

12-12-2009 22:54 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, it is in a way true

12-15-2009 12:02 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » offensive province

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH