Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis -/+ X to BLOOD PTS per Y » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page -/+ X to BLOOD PTS per Y
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tribal_Scout

Registration Date: 12-05-2009

-/+ X to BLOOD PTS per Y Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi

Does anyone know how "-1 to BLOOD PTS per hit" works? Do i loose one blood (resource) point, which would mean that i don't loose anything. Or maby i'm decreasing blood points cap in the next/current fight, which prevents me from using full arcana? Or maby im permanently decreasing blood points cap, which would take arcana away?

Ty in advance.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tribal_Scout: 12-13-2009 20:03.

12-13-2009 20:02 Tribal_Scout is offline Search for Posts by Tribal_Scout Add Tribal_Scout to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: dark

RE: -/+ X to BLOOD PTS per Y Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

basicly every time you hit you get -1blood points i think

please correct me if i am wrong

12-13-2009 20:11 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Tribal_Scout

Registration Date: 12-05-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tribal_Scout
RE: -/+ X to BLOOD PTS per Y Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Blood points" is not a precise term.

This may mean:

1) the overall amount of blood points, ie. i have 900 000 right now, as lvl 26.
2) the maximum amount of blood points that can be spent during one fight on arcana

1) lvl 26 weapon im interested with has -1 per hit. Its silly, since 1 blood point of 900 000 doesn't have any value
2) arcana limit would hurt more, but how on earth could it work?
12-13-2009 21:06 Tribal_Scout is offline Search for Posts by Tribal_Scout Add Tribal_Scout to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BK / .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for example u've got 200/200 blood points. every hit u lose 1 bp so for example during fight u hit 40 times. at the end of fight u've got 160/200 blood points so u ll lose 80l of blood to regenerate blood points. and thats all Wink

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

12-13-2009 21:30 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
darksnow

Registration Date: 10-23-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: End

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thats so pointless, 100 blood doesn't mean anything

12-27-2009 05:49 darksnow is offline Search for Posts by darksnow Add darksnow to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis -/+ X to BLOOD PTS per Y

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH