Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Thankyou » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Thankyou
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Thankyou Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ive had quite a few problems understanding the game and the forum, at first i didnt know what to do about it other than get ban after ban, I asked Evangelion for help, you have helped a very lot THANKYOU

02-28-2008 21:30 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's what I am here for Smile

If anybody has any problems you can just ask me, I don't bite Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-28-2008 22:14 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I don't bite

you must be a rubbish vampire then Shocked

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-29-2008 08:29 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Nah, don't have teeth. I'm eating people with a fork and a knife Smile

02-29-2008 12:46 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Fork and knife, pah! You want to be using a spoon

02-29-2008 14:52 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

lol.... gum them to death

what was it i read sumwhere vegetarien vampires... carrot juice for you

quote:

Smile

02-29-2008 15:16 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist

or liquidize em
make a smoothie
im not a cannibal by the way
02-29-2008 18:53 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

You say you're not a cannibal, but you seem to know all the modern tricks Wink lol

02-29-2008 21:08 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

you would have a hard time finding a blender big enough to shove someone in Big Grin Wink Big Grin
02-29-2008 21:15 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
faceeater
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by faceeater
im a recycler Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have a MASSIVE paper shredder, well its a kind of blender

02-29-2008 22:06 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Anybody watched The Mangler: Reborn? So now you know what am I using Tongue

02-29-2008 22:08 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
liamb1992
Lord

lol we seem to be discussing the best way to liquidise people. Big Grin any cannibals out there? some handy tips in this thread!!!!

XD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by liamb1992: 02-29-2008 22:29.

02-29-2008 22:12 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Evangelion
The warning machine

Thread moved. If we are to spam then at least the post counter won't increase Smile

Btw. after using the mangler the blood isn't pure so I still need to find a way to purify it Tongue

02-29-2008 23:41 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
liamb1992
Lord

well you know those orange juice makers you get? where you push the orange onto a spike, and it drains into the bowl at the bottom?

why not do that to a person? XD
02-29-2008 23:50 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Evangelion
The warning machine

Mainly that's what the mangler does. But there's too much meat in the "juice" so I need to purify it Smile

02-29-2008 23:57 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
liamb1992
Lord

Eugh. sounds gross Big Grin

you could always sieve the bits out? Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by liamb1992: 03-01-2008 00:00.

03-01-2008 00:00 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by liamb1992
you could always sieve the bits out? Smile

Nah, I'm too lazy for it Smile

03-01-2008 00:09 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Nah, I'm too lazy for it Smile

lol Evil
03-01-2008 00:10 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

suck it through your teeth spit the lumpy bits out.... like jelly Big Grin

quote:

Smile

03-01-2008 00:39 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by faceeater
mental help needed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this thread is funny, however i think we all need to speak to someone in the mental profession, and might i recomend a straight jacket in some cases, anyway i wouldnt have to sive the blood myself, my wife makes most of my food Smile

03-01-2008 08:39 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

RE: Thankyou Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by faceeater
Ive had quite a few problems understanding the game and the forum, at first i didnt know what to do about it other than get ban after ban, I asked Evangelion for help, you have helped a very lot THANKYOU

lol we've gone from you talking about the forum to talking about the best way to get the blood out of people Big Grin
03-01-2008 12:01 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Evangelion
The warning machine

And instead of giving you all warnings for spam I moved the thread Tongue

03-01-2008 12:35 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
liamb1992
Lord

that was nice of you Evil
03-01-2008 12:48 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007

quote:
Originally posted by liamb1992
you would have a hard time finding a blender big enough to shove someone in Big Grin Wink Big Grin

Well you cut them into reasonable pieces freeze them and that way they will still be fresh for later use.

When you want to drink then you simply take the piece out defrost it then smoothie time
03-04-2008 22:13 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

why waste time with blenders & sieves & juicers... I think the classic Blood Bank is the refined vampires way of doing things - let your prey do all the hard work of pumping out the juice all nice & lump-free. Tongue

Of course, I, am not a refined vampire; I'm a huge, pulsating, seething mass of putrid tentacles with barbed hooks on. I just plain old suck their bones dry - yummy!

quote:
my wife makes most of my food
- hahaha; I needs myself a vampire bride clearly. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-04-2008 22:31 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Thankyou

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH