Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Just to notify » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Just to notify
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

Just to notify Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I Will be using the same Ip adress as Ihmir ecarg while my computer is down, i am trying my best to fix it, my in game name is dn41193 any questions just ask Smile

Thank you

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

12-14-2009 13:23 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You should use the in game function Report to the operator instead of posting a thread on the board.

Thread closed.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-14-2009 13:31 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Just to notify

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH