Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Closed » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
miazzzga

Registration Date: 07-04-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -=WJS=-

Closed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shirt of the Orchid MP=3k BN=6K
Armour
Defence: -8
Effects: all weapons damage +20, defence -10
Requirements: LEVEL: 24 (25), STRENGTH: 19 (20)
Selling price: 20 400 Lgo

Good Flexible Suit MP=400 pop BN=600K
Armour
Defence: 1
Effects: CHARISMA +3, APPEARANCE +5, AGILITY +9, defence -2
Requirements: LEVEL: 37 (3Cool
Selling price: 7 875 Lgo

Good Tiger`s Jacket x2 MP=500 BN=1K (1 sold) one more for sell ;]
Armour
Defence: 4
Effects: AGILITY +9, TOUGHNESS +5, defence -4
Requirements: STRENGTH: 18, LEVEL: 17, CHARISMA: 10
Selling price: 9 750 Lgo

Runic Jacket MP=3k BN=5K Armour Defence: 20 Effects: LUCK +5, defence +15 Requirements: STRENGTH: 26 (27), LEVEL: 13 Selling price: 23 000 Lgo

Good Hard hat of the Prophet MP=500 pop BN=1K Helmet Defence: 5 Effects: PERCEPTION +9 Requirements: STRENGTH: 10, LEVEL: 5 Selling price: 9 375 Lgo

Good Hunter`s Cape MP=1K BN=5K SOLD Armour Defence: 0 Effects: REPUTATION +5, AGILITY +3, TOUGHNESS +3, PERCEPTION +9, KNOWLEDGE +6, chance for critical hit with guns -24 % Requirements: LEVEL: 68 (71), STRENGTH: 8 Selling price: 16 500 Lgo

Kilt of the Arms Dealer MP=500pop BN=1K
Pants (Only for males)
Defence: 7
Effects: REPUTATION +8, APPEARANCE +2, AGILITY -1, LUCK +1, defence +6
Requirements: LEVEL: 40 (42), STRENGTH: 4, REPUTATION: 16
Selling price: 10 000 Lgo

Good Shorts of the Shadow Hunter MP=4k BN=10k Pants Defence: 3 Effects: AGILITY +12, REPUTATION +6 Requirements: LEVEL: 34 (36), REPUTATION: 19 (20) Selling price: 9 375 Lgo
End auction=Last offer+24h or BN

ING:Sh00ler

Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game

This post has been edited 19 time(s), it was last edited by miazzzga: 01-04-2010 10:04.

12-14-2009 23:58 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
wezman1492

Registration Date: 06-17-2009
Race in game: Cultist

RE: Good Hunter`s Cape,Runic Jacket,Good Tiger`s Jacket,Good Flexible Suit, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Hunters Cape

BN

IGN=wezman
12-15-2009 04:12 wezman1492 is offline Search for Posts by wezman1492 Add wezman1492 to your Buddy List
miazzzga

Thread Starter Thread Started by miazzzga
RE: Good Hunter`s Cape,Runic Jacket,Good Tiger`s Jacket,Good Flexible Suit, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ehhh... SRY
Wrong BN for Good Hunter's Cape was 2K i should be 5k
My mistake sry
Moderator can You give me confirmaton for this chanege?
Or i must sell it for 2k??

ING: Sh00ler

12-15-2009 14:56 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by miazzzga
Ehhh... SRY
Wrong BN for Good Hunter's Cape was 2K i should be 5k
My mistake sry
Moderator can You give me confirmaton for this chanege?
Or i must sell it for 2k??

ING: Sh00ler

No change possible.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-15-2009 17:10 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
miazzzga

So it is sold Wink
thx for answer

12-15-2009 18:35 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

up 1 Wink

12-15-2009 22:51 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

up2 Wink

12-17-2009 16:09 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
Oni Hanzo

Registration Date: 05-05-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Tiger`s Jacket BN 1000 pop

12-18-2009 09:55 Oni Hanzo is offline Search for Posts by Oni Hanzo Add Oni Hanzo to your Buddy List
miazzzga

Cool RE: Shirt of the Orchid,Runic Jacket,Good Tiger`s Jacket,Good Flexible Suit, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

new item
up Wink

12-19-2009 12:23 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
Death_Reborn

images/avatars/avatar-175.gif

Registration Date: 03-30-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

Good Tiger's Jacket Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1000 pop

The_Unwanted DASH clan

Death_Reborn in Underworld

The_Unwanted in Necro

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Death_Reborn: 12-19-2009 15:39.

12-19-2009 15:37 Death_Reborn is offline Search for Posts by Death_Reborn Add Death_Reborn to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Death_Reborn
calilean

Registration Date: 01-31-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

mp 700 pop on the good tiger's jacket

12-19-2009 19:11 calilean is offline Search for Posts by calilean Add calilean to your Buddy List
Masuvius

Registration Date: 11-02-2009

Good Hard hat of the Prophet Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Hard hat of the Prophet MP=500

IGN: Masuvius
12-20-2009 02:58 Masuvius is offline Search for Posts by Masuvius Add Masuvius to your Buddy List
miazzzga

RE: Shirt of the Orchid,Runic Jacket,Good Shorts of the Shadow Hunter,Good Flexible Suit, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

new item added

UP Wink

12-21-2009 14:59 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

RE: Shirt of the Orchid,Runic Jacket,Good Shorts of the Shadow Hunter,Good Flexible Suit, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up Wink

12-21-2009 22:14 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

RE: Good Shorts of the Shadow Hunter,Shirt of the Orchid,Runic Jacke,Good Flexible Suit, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up Wink

12-22-2009 08:07 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
Wembley

Registration Date: 05-09-2009

Good Shorts of the Shadow Hunter MP=4k

12-22-2009 13:24 Wembley is offline Search for Posts by Wembley Add Wembley to your Buddy List
xpa

images/avatars/avatar-466.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: BOS

Good Shorts of the Shadow Hunter MP=5k

12-22-2009 16:43 xpa is offline Search for Posts by xpa Add xpa to your Buddy List
Jimferatu

images/avatars/avatar-115.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: V13 & BoS

Good Shorts of the Shadow Hunter MP=5.5k

12-22-2009 16:46 Jimferatu is offline Search for Posts by Jimferatu Add Jimferatu to your Buddy List
miazzzga

RE: Good Shorts of the Shadow Hunter,Shirt of the Orchid,Runic Jacke,Good Flexible Suit, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up Wink

12-23-2009 08:15 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

RE: Shirt of the Orchid,Runic Jacke,Good Flexible Suit,Good Tiger`s Jacket Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

upWink

12-24-2009 00:20 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

RE: Shirt of the Orchid,Runic Jacke,Good Flexible Suit,Good Tiger`s Jacket Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up Wink

12-24-2009 08:21 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
ChaosBlade

Registration Date: 10-10-2009

Runic Jacket MP=3k BN=5K
Armour
Defence: 20
Effects: LUCK +5, defence +15
Requirements: STRENGTH: 26 (27), LEVEL: 13
Selling price: 23 000 Lgo

MP
12-24-2009 08:27 ChaosBlade is offline Search for Posts by ChaosBlade Add ChaosBlade to your Buddy List
miazzzga

up;) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

upek Wink

12-24-2009 16:30 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

RE: up;) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up Wink

12-24-2009 23:22 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

ChaosBlade plz make me offer You win
i dont know what is your nick in game Tongue

up Smile

12-25-2009 19:31 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
Calipso

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Race in game: Cultist

orchid mp 3k
12-25-2009 21:23 Calipso is offline Search for Posts by Calipso Add Calipso to your Buddy List
luckysk8er

Registration Date: 12-10-2009
Clan: Winged

orchid Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

orchid 3.5k

if won contact me in game luckysk8er

12-25-2009 22:22 luckysk8er is offline Search for Posts by luckysk8er Add luckysk8er to your Buddy List
miazzzga

RE: orchid Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up Wink

12-26-2009 01:03 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
Jackel

images/avatars/avatar-669.jpg

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Sanitarium

Good Tiger`s Jacket MP

IGN Jackel
12-26-2009 10:32 Jackel is offline Search for Posts by Jackel Add Jackel to your Buddy List
miazzzga

up Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

12-26-2009 14:08 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

up Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up Wink

12-26-2009 23:25 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Closed

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH