Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Gunner help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gunner help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Gunner help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am a level 60 cursed one gunner and i need help with highering my perception and making me a better gunner Smile

this is my equipment i got on at moment

Perfect Cap of Precognition

Light Cape of the Thief (+5) --- Merging hunters cape of assasin once i get the 2nd half merge

Good Chain of the Genius

Good Signet of Wisdom (+1)

Good Signet of Wisdom

Good Shorts of the Shepherd (+3)

Good Sniper rifle (+2)

at moment my perception is 96

any help with making me a better gunner would be nice

12-16-2009 17:22 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: dark

RE: Gunner help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Get Ledgendary Gun e.g sniper or hunting then get xxx of bat to get perception

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred2: 12-16-2009 17:27.

12-16-2009 17:27 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

RE: Gunner help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred2

That is pathetic...
Oh yeah as if he hasnt thought of buying a legendary gun already Mad I mean come on if you nothing to say but that then DON'T POST.

My suggestion would be the jewellry try and work on that perhaps maybe try to first of all get maybe emerald of genius/wisdom and work towards solar set (which I now is bloody expensive) but your helmet and shorts look pretty good atm mate Smile

12-16-2009 17:36 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

what have you got against me apollo(sam) its my opinion that he might want to look into a ledg gun and something of bat to boost perception

everything I say you usualy have a go at me for....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred2: 12-16-2009 17:42.

12-16-2009 17:41 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by 4thtimelucky

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred2

Thought about that lol for the last ten levels lol not enough stones

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo
My suggestion would be the jewellry try and work on that perhaps maybe try to first of all get maybe emerald of genius/wisdom and work towards solar set (which I now is bloody expensive) but your helmet and shorts look pretty good atm mate

wouldnt the emerald of wisdom/genius have unbelieveable requirements if possible could someone give me the stats Smile please

12-16-2009 17:47 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

Emerald Bracelet of Wisdom (+5) CLOSE

Ring
Effects: CHARISMA +9, REPUTATION -1, APPEARANCE +4, KNOWLEDGE +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 40 (4Cool , STRENGTH: 14 (17), APPEARANCE: 36 (43)
Selling price: 12 400 Lgo
Value: Nanites 139, Mana 398

Emerald Signet of Wisdom (+3) 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 3
Good Emerald Ring of Wisdom (+1) 10 / 1 / 4 / 0 / 0

your looking for around 1-3 souls depends if anyone wants it really badly

12-16-2009 17:49 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Apollo
The Light

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Merging is always an option on my first account I had an Emerald set and got it pretty easily tbh and with the emarld set bonus its pretty good, then you can work towards using higher level of guns Smile and I did tell you it was pointless advice Demandred...

12-16-2009 17:51 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Smile

look like my second ever merge after my hunter is going to be emerald set Tongue

12-16-2009 17:54 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Silver Set Bonus:
(+0): Intelligence +3, Knowledge +3
(+3): Intelligence +4, Knowledge +4
(+4): Intelligence +4, Knowledge +4
(+5): Intelligence +5, Knowledge +5

Emerald Set Bonus:
(+0): Intelligence +3, Knowledge +3, +15 litres of blood per hour
(+1): Intelligence +3, Knowledge +3, +15 litres of blood per hour
(+2): Intelligence +4, Knowledge +4, +17 litres of blood per hour
(+3): Intelligence +5, Knowledge +5, +19 litres of blood per hour
(+4): Intelligence +5, Knowledge +5, +20 litres of blood per hour
(+5): Intelligence +6, Knowledge +6, +22 litres of blood per hour

Silver could be a cheaper option but emerald is just a bit better and lol if you megre Emerald of Bat that would be impressive Tongue
But anyway thats enough from me been quite a while since I was a gunner and so there are probably better tips and techniques than the ones I have to offer so I'll set some of the current crop have a go Wink

12-16-2009 18:05 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

you say gunner... does this mean assassin or sniper? and what level are your tatoos?

12-16-2009 18:19 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Sniper

Level 5 - Shooting ace
level 5 - Sqaud Leader
level 3 - Tactian
level 5 - Instructor

12-16-2009 18:20 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

If you're willing to sacrifice some blood points, and a bit intel/wisdom(possible only if you have these well trained) this might intrest you:

Archaic set bonus:
(+3): Intelligence +11, Knowledge +11
(+4): (...), Allows to use arcanum Silence of Blood, Allows to use arcanum Absorb Power

whole set gives some intel+wisdom so using your sniper rifle with it is still possible if you are well trained, seperate parts give you perception and luck bonuses, and you can surprise your opponents with absorbers arcana if you decide to use it in an ambush. Also using it in expos and sieges is much less bothersome since you can unequip it and use your arcana without blood points penalty.

ED: just precised where the bonuses come from xD

quote:
IGN: Atomos

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 12-17-2009 10:39.

12-16-2009 18:25 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

If dont have enough stones go for bat jewellery instead of solar/hawk's. If even this is expensive then go for archaic jewellery as Undivisible suggested.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-16-2009 18:34 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Hypnotizing neck jewelery is an option as well. Next time you get stones for progress, invest them into a ring of bat, that will help much more.

12-17-2009 10:15 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Oki thanks Smile

Will take all that away and improver my character

12-17-2009 11:56 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

i would advise xxx of speed armour for another attack as well. with max chance to hit tat (+75) you have 121 perception (3 chance to hit = 1 perception) and 131 including your racial to hit bonus. so with your arcana you should be able to hit most things with less than 140 perception.

12-17-2009 12:27 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Popeye the only problem with speed is i cannot get enough agility to put my sniper on Frown but thanks Smile didnt know my perception was that high Tongue

12-17-2009 12:33 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

your perception isnt. but chance to hit is. people with the same or even lower perception will be able to hit you (with sniper tats) but you are able to hit higher too.

also, something ive done in the past is downgrade items to enable me to equip others. if it leaves your gear stronger its worth it. xxx of bat jewellery gives agility so that may enable you to equip your rifle without the need for your armour meaning you can equip speed and get another attack.

12-17-2009 13:17 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Okiii nice idea i wil try Smile thanks just need the stones now Smile

12-17-2009 13:33 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Gunner help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH