Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Happy 5th Birthday Underworld » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy 5th Birthday Underworld 6 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Happy 5th Birthday Underworld Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday Blood Wars Smile All the best and run fast and stable Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mortis: 03-06-2009 18:49.

03-01-2008 12:35 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh my, it's been a whole year. This brings back memories about the early stages of the game Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-01-2008 12:44 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, happy birthday Smile lolz it doesnt seem like a year Shocked

03-01-2008 16:27 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Mortis
Emperor

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mortis
Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Two years passed even without notice, so I am 6 days late.. but nvm Smile

Happy Birthday Underworld Smile

03-06-2009 18:51 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Oh, again Shocked
Is the time going faster? Nope, its just how good and addictive this game is!

03-06-2009 19:07 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY hehe

awww i so never knew haha

omg a year... Big Grin haha

loveee B xxx
03-06-2009 19:32
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Yea it doesnt seem like a year lol

Happy birthday Wink
03-06-2009 20:16 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

happy b.

03-06-2009 20:51 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

wow... i am pretty sure tht my personal 1 year BW bday has also been and gone (i just checked and it has lol im 29 days late) but omg it so doesnt feel like a year!!!!

and im only 340 points :'(

rofl

its been a blast! Happy bday Underworld!!!

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

03-06-2009 21:22 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

Happy B'day!
still a couple of months to my two years here :-)

03-06-2009 23:06 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

My 2 year anniversary was yesterday Smile

03-07-2009 00:23 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

I was only around for the last year, but its been great fun and provided me with countless hours of entertainment! Many successes and spectacular failures, frustration and joy, and conversation with the drunken bastards of the Source Tongue

Happy birthday BW, long may ye continue Smile

03-07-2009 07:28 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
Originally posted by ringham
wow... i am pretty sure tht my personal 1 year BW bday has also been and gone (i just checked and it has lol im 29 days late) but omg it so doesnt feel like a year!!!!

rofl

Ringham quit complaining.

2007-03-28 11:37:34

THat's my join date, I'm coming up for two years lol and only just broahed 200 points!

Happy Bday Bwars

Your imperfection.
03-07-2009 14:45 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-04-2008
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by ringham

rofl

in 2 days im comming up on 14 months.. and still im lower than you.. 329 points

quote:
Originally posted by Kalessin
I was only around for the last year, but its been great fun and provided me with countless hours of entertainment! Many successes and spectacular failures, frustration and joy, and conversation with the drunken bastards of the Source Tongue

Happy birthday BW, long may ye continue Smile

who do you call a drunken bastard huh ? Tongue lol

and Happy B-day Bloodwars Big Grin

Riiiight..... Roll Eyes I know what I'm doing...

Underworld: Impetus
Necro: Cigam

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Impetus: 03-07-2009 16:25.

03-07-2009 16:25 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

Mine & Stallis' are in may Tongue woop ...

hmm either way Tongue Happy Birthday BW ... O.o
03-07-2009 19:06 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Lol, I started playing the day server started and I'm only 369 points old Tongue

03-07-2009 20:34 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Kalessin

quote:
Originally posted by Impetus

You were sober? At least 4 of us were drunk last night, and I haven't even asked HH and Bling Tongue

Call it 2Y celebration if you like, or mild alcoholism, either way Big Grin

03-07-2009 20:43 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Impetus
Forum Ace

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kalessin
quote:

You were sober? At least 4 of us were drunk last night, and I haven't even asked HH and Bling Tongue

Call it 2Y celebration if you like, or mild alcoholism, either way Big Grin

well I'm NOT a drunken bastard .... I'm just a bastard Tongue

03-07-2009 21:20 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
Kalessin

quote:
well I'm NOT a drunken bastard .... I'm just a bastard Tongue

Hahaha! Hey I wasn't gonna be the first to say it Tongue

03-07-2009 21:45 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

happy birthday BW Smile

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-07-2009 22:24 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Even though this is the offtopic section, please keep it on topic Wink

(that applies to me too, lol)

I wonder how old will BW be when the servers shut down Smile

03-07-2009 22:29 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion

Don't say that Evan, don't even think it!!!

Happy Birthday BW, nearly a year of playing for me, enjoying it immensely and it's getting more interesting by the week.
03-07-2009 23:39 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Happy belated birthday BW, hope the RNG inside you crashes and burn, but you survive, and stay as beautiful as ever *prepares bed to make sweet sweet love to a website o.0*

I wonder how many players are 2 years old.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 03-08-2009 00:20.

03-08-2009 00:18 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Even though this is the offtopic section, please keep it on topic Wink

(that applies to me too, lol)

Don't jinx it!!!...

BW will live as long as the computer live Big Grin

03-08-2009 00:32 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

oh god-in 2 months i'll be playing (on and off) for 2 years...i should be so much higher lol.
Happy birthday BW-digital crack!

03-08-2009 16:42 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

happy birthday

may your drop be the best and your angry turkeys a bit calmer Wink

03-08-2009 19:13 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

Happy Birthday Underworld!!! Big Grin Big Grin

03-08-2009 20:04 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Well sjblah (i am NEVER gonna be able to spell your name...) maybe our drops would be better and the turkey wouldn't be bat*bleep* insane if it was programmed in the game... *hint bloody hint* =P

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
03-08-2009 21:49 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Last year I forgot and this year I am 11 days late. Must work on it. Anyway...

Happy 4th birthday dear Blood Wars!

All the best.

03-11-2011 01:12 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Happy Geburtstag Smile

03-11-2011 04:39 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

hehe server getting old

happy bday underworld u addictive peice of .......cake???

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-11-2011 09:22 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

This year only 22 days late, but anyway...

Happy 5th Birthday Underworld and other oldies like me.. Tongue

All the best!

03-22-2012 10:59 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Ba_al
Viking

grr started 2007 and still here -.-

happy bday BW Smile

03-22-2012 12:45 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al

happy bday BW Smile

worst mistake of my life

Date of entry 2007-11-29 17:25:27

^^ 4 years 4 months later im still here :/

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

03-22-2012 13:09 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al

happy bday BW Smile

worst mistake of my life

Date of entry 2007-11-29 17:25:27

^^ 4 years 4 months later im still here :/

september 07 im been here since and yea i agree

but then i woudnt have met all the lovly ppl here o n BW :p

03-22-2012 16:00 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

November 07 for me. Still addicted. Happy birthday, BW!

03-22-2012 17:12 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

I'm as old as the server and still here. I know some of you might be disappointed but hey, that's just how it is Tongue
Happy birthday Smile

03-22-2012 20:07 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Happy 5th Birthday Underworld

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH