Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » PUSH/PULL Kochas; Slaymer » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kochas; Slaymer 7 Votes - Average Rating: 4.86
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Kochas; Slaymer Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 17949
Login kochas
Character Kochas

ID 463
Login Slaymer
Character Slaymer

Multiaccounts and permanent ban

12-18-2009 14:37 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
znajde cie wszedzie

Registration Date: 04-16-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I gave character Slaymer away, so what is wrong?
Also I have clan items, so I should give it for some clan member

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by znajde cie wszedzie: 12-18-2009 14:46.

12-18-2009 14:42 znajde cie wszedzie is offline Search for Posts by znajde cie wszedzie Add znajde cie wszedzie to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The order of events as you presented it is what's wrong

12-18-2009 15:00 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
znajde cie wszedzie

I don't understand, give me reason why I'm banned. I gave away my account then created new, is it wrong ?

12-18-2009 15:03 znajde cie wszedzie is offline Search for Posts by znajde cie wszedzie Add znajde cie wszedzie to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

if this is the case I want my square back he only got it at 3am this morning and I never got a chance to take it back
12-18-2009 15:09 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Don Corleone

Registration Date: 12-12-2009

quote:
Originally posted by kazgar the angry
if this is the case I want my square back he only got it at 3am this morning and I never got a chance to take it back

haha you litle cherry you never giwe back your square
12-18-2009 15:13 Don Corleone is offline Search for Posts by Don Corleone Add Don Corleone to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

If you have already started the siege then it will go as planned, otherwise I'm sorry but you'll have to find another square

12-18-2009 15:15 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
If you have already started the siege then it will go as planned, otherwise I'm sorry but you'll have to find another square

I didn't start the siege he did

I asked him to call it off but once again this game treats the honest decent players like

manure
12-18-2009 15:43 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
znajde cie wszedzie

quote:
quote:

I asked him to call it off but once again this game treats the honest decent players like

manure

Sorry for that but you're the greatest noob have I ever seen. It's game, ambushes and sieges are part of game.
1)You won't take back your square.
2)Don't cry like a baby.
3)Don't spam.

To Szeszej : Do not remove my posts, please. I wrote truth about Smurf so what is wrong.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by znajde cie wszedzie: 12-18-2009 15:47.

12-18-2009 15:46 znajde cie wszedzie is offline Search for Posts by znajde cie wszedzie Add znajde cie wszedzie to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

quote:
Originally posted by znajde cie wszedzie
quote:
quote:

manure

Sorry for that but you're the greatest noob have I ever seen. It's game, ambushes and sieges are part of game.
2)Don't cry like a baby.
3)Don't spam.

To Szeszej : Do not remove my posts, please. I wrote truth about Smurf so what is wrong.

who's spamming you muppet I was replying to Szeszej on his reply thats not spamming

I just think it was unfair that you were able to take my square even though you were banned thats not crying either you fool thats putting in a legitimate complaint and donl;t worry I'll get my square in 30 days when you illegal character is booted off the system

whos the noob

the one still in the game over 2 years or the fraggel who got caught with 2 accounts IDIOT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kazgar the angry: 12-18-2009 15:57.

12-18-2009 15:53 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Don KurdeOne

Registration Date: 12-18-2009

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by znajde cie wszedzie
quote:
quote:

manure

2)Don't cry like a baby.
3)Don't spam.

Shut up [censored]
12-18-2009 15:53 Don KurdeOne is offline Search for Posts by Don KurdeOne Add Don KurdeOne to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

That is enough of this trolling, the above post has been awarded with 4 warnings, any other needless post will be treated likewise.

12-18-2009 15:55 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Smurf

Registration Date: 02-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: FnV

Sure. Let Slaymer write the truth about me.
I can even do it myself cause I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of.

Guys!
I have reported SmiercFrajerom cause I knew about his awkward deeds. I mean trades, multiaccounts and weird behaviour. I do not like players who cheat and pretend that they are innocent. You all know that sooner or later you would have been punished. I do not care what you think about me. I am pretty much satisfied with Szeszej's work and really grateful for banning those who deserve to be banned. I think that there are still more bans to come.

Cheers!

12-18-2009 15:56 Smurf is offline Search for Posts by Smurf Add Smurf to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

quote:
That is enough of this trolling, the above post has been awarded with 4 warnings, any other needless post will be treated likewise.

I'm sorry, no exceptions

EDIT:

Explained, account unbanned

12-18-2009 16:00 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
bumbum

images/avatars/avatar-665.jpg

Registration Date: 08-18-2009
Clan: [S.M.]

i borrowed this items on pilgrim of reputation:

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=744f2ffe2e

can he return them?? do U unban him??

its not very expensive but very usefull to buildings, and quests.

12-18-2009 16:23 bumbum is offline Search for Posts by bumbum Add bumbum to your Buddy List
Śmierć frajerom

Registration Date: 11-24-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Smurf
Sure. Let Slaymer write the truth about me.
I can even do it myself cause I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of.

Guys!
I have reported SmiercFrajerom cause I knew about his awkward deeds. I mean trades, multiaccounts and weird behaviour. I do not like players who cheat and pretend that they are innocent. You all know that sooner or later you would have been punished. I do not care what you think about me. I am pretty much satisfied with Szeszej's work and really grateful for banning those who deserve to be banned. I think that there are still more bans to come.

Cheers!

Censored

EDIT:

And it's not chocolate, it's cookies!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Śmierć frajerom: 12-19-2009 09:32.

12-19-2009 08:23 Śmierć frajerom is offline Search for Posts by Śmierć frajerom Add Śmierć frajerom to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

smierc frajerom warning for non english

12-19-2009 10:01 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » PUSH/PULL Kochas; Slaymer

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH