Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » MULTIACCOUNTS Don Corleone » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Don Corleone 4 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Don Corleone Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 335
Login asd
Character

ID 18111
Login spid
Character Don Corleone

Mutliaccounts + push = permanent ban

12-18-2009 14:39 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Don Corleone

Registration Date: 12-12-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dont have mulicounts and no push that item was mine, and i must be unbaned for second i have perfect preco witch is my friend
CENSORED

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Don Corleone: 12-18-2009 15:12.

12-18-2009 14:43 Don Corleone is offline Search for Posts by Don Corleone Add Don Corleone to your Buddy List
Don Corleone

Registration Date: 12-12-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dont have any other acount than don corleone , and that items was mine he only giwe me back those items

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Don Corleone: 12-18-2009 15:11.

12-18-2009 15:06 Don Corleone is offline Search for Posts by Don Corleone Add Don Corleone to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

I'm sorry but trolling only makes the situation worse for you

12-18-2009 15:16 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Don KurdeOne

Registration Date: 12-18-2009

Po polsku szybciej...
Po 1 przepraszam za wulgaryzmy ale po 1 oznaczyBem gwaiazdkami wic nie byBo mowy o przeklinaniu, juz nie bede i obiecuje ,ze nie zblize sie do bw procz moich 3 multikont na r9 ale to moria wiec mo|na,
musze oddac BumBumowi dsk preko gdyz gdybym np. pozyczyl od kolegi pierscionek z brylantem i poszedl na miasto i pobil 10 osób i zostalbym aresztowany to wiezienie nie powinno miec wplywu na oddanie pierscionka a kolega poczul by sie smutny tak wiec prosze Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Don KurdeOne: 12-18-2009 15:45.

12-18-2009 15:40 Don KurdeOne is offline Search for Posts by Don KurdeOne Add Don KurdeOne to your Buddy List
bumbum

images/avatars/avatar-665.jpg

Registration Date: 08-18-2009
Clan: [S.M.]

yes, its truth. i borrowed perf cap of preco, and Good Emerald Ring of the Fox

i havent original msg, but u can check it.

i was 2009-12-15 11:47:44

can u tell me, when could u unban him??

i need this preco, it's rare item, its not junk.

12-18-2009 16:02 bumbum is offline Search for Posts by bumbum Add bumbum to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

I can't unban him, please give me the list of the items via PM and they'll be transfered to your account shortly.

12-18-2009 16:04 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » MULTIACCOUNTS Don Corleone

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH