Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » MULTIACCOUNTS Deggial; Mitnal Serpentis » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Deggial; Mitnal Serpentis
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Deggial; Mitnal Serpentis Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 1434
Login deggial
Character Deggial

ID 6731
Login jsli3004
Character Mitnal Serpentis

+ non existing any more purenova

permanent ban for pushing and multiaccounts

12-18-2009 15:41 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mitnal serpentis

Registration Date: 06-14-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Deggial and I are two different people, and he showed me this game... We both play when we have spare time at school, so that may be why we have the same IPs? Check our PMs, we send messages to each other all the time.

And we were both on a school trip two days ago, I just chose not to vacation because I was falling behind on points and needed more quests/ambushes.

I gave those items to Deggial b/c AvE had just been disbanded and I didn't know if I wanted to keep playing or not... And all of my stuff kept losing value so I asked him to sell it for me, which didn't happen. Smirc started another clan, Deggial told me in RL so I joined it. One of us may still have the messages saved...

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Mitnal serpentis: 12-19-2009 02:46.

12-19-2009 02:22 Mitnal serpentis is offline Search for Posts by Mitnal serpentis Add Mitnal serpentis to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You have been given items by purenova which have later been transferred to deggial. Also your playing from the same IP has not been reported.

12-19-2009 14:03 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mitnal serpentis

Registration Date: 06-14-2009

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I had thought that trading items was a part of account transferring, and I don't think that either of us knew that some computers in our school shared the same IP.. And even if we did, I didn't think that either of us would be doing anything illegal. If Deggial/Purenova still hasn't posted here then he probably ragequit, but would it suffice if you removed all of the items that was transferred from purenova to deggial (or the equivilant amount in points and other items) and then ban us for a few weeks instead? Since neither of us had multi-accounts.

We would also report that we sometimes share the same IP, of course

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Mitnal serpentis: 12-19-2009 17:02.

12-19-2009 16:37 Mitnal serpentis is offline Search for Posts by Mitnal serpentis Add Mitnal serpentis to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Please szeszej tell me what i can do now ? i sold to him good preco and gave time for last instalment to him. but now he s banned. so what can i or u do ?

link to trade

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6c4257e22c

link to auction

Good Hard hat of Precognition BN 15k

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

12-19-2009 22:00 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
purenova

Registration Date: 05-19-2009
Clan: AvE

No, i have not rage quit yet, i am quiet sad that i have been banned for something that i thought was not against the rules but its ok, now i will have more time to study and other things.
12-21-2009 18:41 purenova is offline Search for Posts by purenova Add purenova to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » MULTIACCOUNTS Deggial; Mitnal Serpentis

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH