Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Piercings/tattoos/body mods. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Piercings/tattoos/body mods.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DD

Thread Starter Thread Started by MetalMouth
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pat, you wont look "Disfigured" A piercing likes a tiny scar, and that scar is only visible if you don't take care of your piercing properly.
If you use salt water, you'll see it more, but if you use a piercing solution then it will hardly show at all.

So any of us wont need to try and pull a blind chick, what you were doing their was completely lying out your teeth to make us feel bad, as for tattoos, who really cares?

You live once and once only, if you do whatever the hell you like to yourself then it's your choice and i'd rather give into my little disfigurations that lead a life looking like every other sob out there

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

03-06-2008 09:11 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Pat

Registration Date: 11-28-2007
Clan: NOYDB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Metalmouth I do not in anyway knock your choices in life as they are yours and yours alone , they do not define you though , YOU do , and one day you will realise this , but I wish you luck in discovering this and hope you get the best in the business looking after all the adorenments you have in mind as their are a lot of shady sheisters out there with all manner of " certification " , remember its not the baubles but the soul/spirit inside that defines you and only you will know when that is complete , so good luck and hope that you find yourself before you get sold as quality scrap metal Wink As for tattoos I know what I am talking about , a few are a bit lame in hindsight but the rest I am happy to be seen with till I am 100 , still I wish you the best of luck IRL ....
03-07-2008 02:51 Pat is offline Search for Posts by Pat Add Pat to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Your an idiot, stop posting on my thread please Smile

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MetalMouth: 03-07-2008 10:03.

03-07-2008 08:48 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by MetalMouth
Your an idiot, stop posting on my thread please Smile

I don't think so.
He's got a point there, but on the other hand, we can take our piercings out whenever we want, so where is the problem?
Some people like it, some don't. I'm quite curious how my tattoo will look like later, but I don't think I will regret having it done.

03-07-2008 11:58 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

so good luck and hope that you find yourself before you get sold as quality scrap metal

Also

He said we'd be disfigured and have to find someone equally disfigured and blind to be with them?

Sorry i'm not having that bull on my thread Smile

It's a thread to discuss, not knock peoples decisions and what they want to do.
If he wants to post, then he can be nice about it ;]

03-07-2008 12:20 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
diablo

It was just another point of view. And it happened to me as well. There was a girl who said I have too many piercings and am generally too different Frown I had the choice and choose to be different!
If this thread is about discussion than opposite opinions should be accepted here as well.
Personally, I like decent body modifications that enhance the aesthetic impact of someones body. Hardcore modifications are not my cup of tea (thou I can imagine having a few implants Smile )
The vampire fangs must look cool, but it is not that easy to speak with them. I tried the fake ones (excellent for frightening girlfriends and little kids)

03-07-2008 13:53 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Yes I realise, theres difference of opinion then just being mean.

I mean c'mon there was no need for what was said, a "I don't really like them and I don't think they'll look nice when your older" would have been better ;]

Also
since I don't want this thread to turn into a war and people to think i'm an arsey **** i'll add something about the new peircings i'm getting.

Collarbone surface piercings Smile

03-07-2008 13:58 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

I hope this isn't necro-posting... but I liked the tattoo thread, so I thought after all this time (and some nagging from Kalessin), I would post my tatts for your perusal, and hopefully revive the thread. Smile

I drew them all myself - I've never liked "off the shelf" tattoos. Tongue

Moon - top fleshy bit left arm - got this one done when I was 17ish - tattooist probably worked out I was underage, and very nervous, so she rushed the clouds. Frown They still annoy me, and one of these days I will get it re-freshed & the clouds done properly. In case you can't work it out, it is a silhouette of me against the moon. Smile

Heart - bicep right arm - this was my second; I love big bold coloured tattoos with flesh space around them. Everyone sees this one & assumes there is a story of heart-ache behind it - I am not that lame - I just liked the idea of a heart tattoo with a twist. It is a razorblade slicing through the heart with a chain wrapped around.

Masks - top fleshy bit right arm - the tattooist liked this one a lot, and he did a very nice job with it; I don't think the photo does it justice - you can't see the subtle colouring. Tragedy & Comedy - I've always been a performer a heart. Smile

Dragon - right shoulder blade - I've always loved drawing dragons. Used to do it at school when I was bored, and playing RPG games fueled that. So I always knew I was gonna get a dragon tattoo. This was done in one sitting - 4 hours - and it was not finished. Frown I did draw the rest of the dragon & it was meant to be surrounded by smoke etc, but the bottom half & tail didn't get done. But now that I have seen the awesome job the tattooist Kalessin found did with her old tattoo, I am gonna start work on getting this one re-freshed and finished..... it will be awesome! Tongue Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-16-2009 18:46 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

haha yay i have a dragon >_<

lol on my arm the only pic i have of it is when i first got it done and my arm is the size of a house coz it made me writs swell like a bugger

my weee dragon Big Grin

lol i love em and i'm gunna get another soon tooo >_<

also i have 5 piercings lol all in my ears lol the 5th waz accidental haha don't ask me how coz i have no idea who i managed to accidentally put another hole in my ear ¬_¬

haha love B xx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

04-16-2009 21:19 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

i have one tatoo which covers the outside of the top of one arm of a tiger and a knife and a pierced nipple

04-16-2009 23:15 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

Interesting thread.

Im indifferent to some, perhaps intolerant to others.

was considering a UV 1 when im older, but it would have to be discreet.

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

04-17-2009 00:29 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

i love them.... but not too many Wink

lol gotta be all in the right places and look good haha Wink

haha coz i'm not fussy Big Grin

04-17-2009 00:50 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Not really a big piercings fan.... have my left ear, but that's it...

However once I get the money, I've ogt my tattoos worked out pretty much to cover up my arms, all across my back and onto my neck lol.... I love tats

I am still considering pentagrams on my palms

Your imperfection.
04-17-2009 01:08 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis

Duuuuuuuuude!

Niiiiice Tongue

04-17-2009 11:39 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
i have one tatoo which covers the outside of the top of one arm of a tiger and a knife and a pierced nipple

If you're considering posting the pics then at least leave the nipple alone Tongue

Nice tattoos Cthulhu and Beatrice Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

04-17-2009 12:17 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis

Hmm, that's a difficult one. Its quite likely they'd fade quickly, its not like normal skin. If you want the ink to stay you'll likely have to have it tattooed several times, or much deeper than normal. You'd need an expert tattooist for that to make sure they don't go into the muscle or anything nasty, and healing might be more difficult than you're used to. Even so it might still go patchy or fade.

I'm sure you've looked into all this, but I wanted to warn you just in case Tongue Don't want to either waste your money or get it done too deep and damage yourself Shocked

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
quote:

If you're considering posting the pics then at least leave the nipple alone Tongue

No no, I think he means that he has a TATTOO of a tiger which has its nipple pierced, holding a knife XD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kalessin: 04-17-2009 14:40.

04-17-2009 14:38 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
mikem

Registration Date: 05-01-2008

Fascinating Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great thread. I'm fascinated by the body mods things. I love the look of good tattoos and am not a great fan of poor tattoos. Haven't had the bottle to have one yet may may have one done at some point.

The piercing and branding/scarification is even more fascinating. I'm more interested by the reasons behind doing it that the outcome.

Hespera - you sound really committed to body mods and derive great satisfaction from it. Can I ask why you do it and what you get from it ?

Unfortunately there is still a stigma, especially in business about mods. Though i wouldn't go beyond tattooing by choice (maybe ear piercings), having a tattoo visible when in a suit would be career limiting (which is sad) in a lot of careers if one wants one. Does anyone out there regret the mods they have because of the impact it has had ?

I'm not personally keen on the very big hole in your earlobe mods and some of the extreme ones like the bloke who looks like a cat I find compelling but hard to understand.

Xyr

04-17-2009 18:08 mikem is offline Homepage of mikem Search for Posts by mikem Add mikem to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

noooooo all wrong

bea has seen both i think........

i have my left nipple pierced with a ring, and the tiger and knife is a tatoo on my right upper arm. the 2 arent connected in any way Wink

04-17-2009 18:14 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by oh_teh_noes
Interesting thread.

Im indifferent to some, perhaps intolerant to others.

was considering a UV 1 when im older, but it would have to be discreet.

No it won't, UV tattoos are invisible when fully healed Smile

04-17-2009 20:10 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.

No it won't, UV tattoos are invisible when fully healed Smile

lol yes i know..

but i meant, im not having a full body OTT hyper-detail work of art, just something small like tattooing UV bones over one hand, ive seen that and it looks cool.

problem with UV tats, is that they leave slight scarring, so like if i had 1 on my arm, you could see faint scarring in the shape of the tattoo.

like, if i had a tattoo smiley face Smile on my arm, it would look like i cut myself a face, which wouldnt be cool Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by oh_teh_noes: 04-17-2009 20:56.

04-17-2009 20:17 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Lmao well I know three folks with UV tatt's. One has a biomechanical tatt on his spine done completely with UV and after a year there is no scarring at all.

However one of the others has a dragon on his forearm which he has done for 2 years and there's still very faint scarring. I think it depends on how deep the artist goes, what needle they use, that sort of thing.

04-17-2009 20:19 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Kalessin

RE: Fascinating Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
i have my left nipple pierced with a ring, and the tiger and knife is a tatoo on my right upper arm. the 2 arent connected in any way Wink

Hahah yeah I thought so, but with no punctuation it's hard to tell, and I preferred my version Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by mikem
having a tattoo visible when in a suit would be career limiting (which is sad) in a lot of careers if one wants one.

Well a lot of careers are becoming more liberal these days, its not the 50s any more... I've also found you see more broadmindedness in cities than small towns, it is context dependent.

I have worked jobs that required me to remove facial piercings, and I have to say they were not jobs I intended to stay in for any length of time Wink Any job that requires physical uniformity simply doesn't appeal to me, the choices you make in your life probably mirror your career etc, so most people who get full sleeve tattoos probably don't intend to become bankers... but to be honest, next time I got to the bank, if the cashier did have a full sleeve, I'd be really freaking impressed Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kalessin: 04-17-2009 20:26.

04-17-2009 20:25 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Cthulhu
Viking

Awesome to see that people still wanna discuss this - I knew the thread shouldn't have been dead. Smile

Couldn't agree more about the whole acceptance debate. It sucks. Although attitudes have changed massively in just the last 20 years - I remember when I first got a couple of tattoos done, and people used to ask me if I was in the "forces" - like only sailors & army blokes have tattoos!! Big Grin
That said though, I still laugh when I hear comments like - "He was a tattooed moron." - like the fact that a person who has decided to decorate their body, suddenly lost a huge amount of IQ as the ink entered their skin. Big Grin

But honestly, I have never had any problems with my tattoos because of where they are, I can hide them all under a T-shirt or short-sleeved shirt, so even when I have worked in "serious" office environments it has not been an issue.

The advice I would offer - and I think I have said this to so many people over the years - is that they are for the rest of your life. So think seriously about where you are having them done, and what you are having done.
Even now days (and there are a lot more conscientious tattooists out there), some tattooists are only thinking about the money you are paying them, so they will not always offer advice to dissuade you making a bad choice.
So, even though you can always have a bad tattoo covered up with a better one, or have it removed (but it does leave a scar - even with lazer surgery - I have seen them) - the important one to remember is - you cannot have them moved to another part of your body.
(well not until they invent some kind of awesome skin graphing technique Tongue )

I have been contemplating a small tattoo on the inside of each of my wrists for the last 5 or so years - I've drawn them and know exactly how big I want them, etc. But I'm still pondering if I really want them there. But then that is why my nick-name is "Procrastinator" LoL Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-17-2009 20:59 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

The point about tattoos visible in a suit is interesting.

However, i doubt the new eyeball tattoos will stir a board of directors' love batons :s

on the topic of eye tattoos though, how awesome would that be? It would look epic to say the least, but i suppose you couldnt walk in public without being visually slapped by everyone who passes by.

04-17-2009 20:59 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
Kalessin

quote:
on the topic of eye tattoos though, how awesome would that be?

No, I really like eyes just the way they are Smile I don't think they can be improved, I've seen photos and aside from being cringeworthy, I think they're ugly personally - neither do I think genital piercings, tongue bifucation, tooth filing etc look at all nice for the same reason. But I suppose that's where the difficulty lies - everyone has a different opinion of what is attractive or acceptable. Just because I think a thing us unattractive, doesn't mean I resent anyone doing it if they wish to - which is the difference I suppose. I don't mind other people doing ugly things if they think they're beautiful Wink Well self confidence is a kind of beauty in itself I suppose Smile

04-17-2009 21:18 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

yeah kalessin, it can be a little cringey, but the outcome looks attractive imo ^^

i agree with everything else uve said though, tooth filing, tongue slicing etc, eww.

However, i can see the appeal of genital piercing, and i know at least one prominent player on BWs who sings its praise, but im not going to embarass him/her by mentioning his/her name Smile

04-17-2009 21:39 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
However, i can see the appeal of genital piercing

rofl - that is a classic quote! Tongue

Totally agree though, if people wanna do it, for what ever reason, then it's not my place to say it looks ugly. I have a good friend who pierced his own ball-bag...... I don't think I can say any more about that other than ooooouch! Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-17-2009 21:46 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Kalessin

Eye tattoo I'm not sure that sky blue is a good colour for the whites of eyes, personally Shocked I found a healed photo in the news recently but I can't find it now :/

(Although this made me laugh whilst looking - so stern! xD)

I've seen many unattractive examples of genital piercing, and heard far more examples of infection than I have improvements. But to each his own, thats not to say it doesn't work for some people Smile

04-17-2009 21:49 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

kalessin, if you find pic please show Smile

back to genitals ^^

its not about the look, its about the feeling, so im not sure many people are bothered about the aesthetics of it, as long as ur not hurling around a can of pepsi on the end of your beloved baton, i dont see a problem ^^

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by oh_teh_noes: 04-17-2009 22:41.

04-17-2009 22:40 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
mikem

Registration Date: 05-01-2008

slight aside Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
kalessin, if you find pic please show Smile

back to genitals ^^

its not about the look, its about the feeling, so im not sure many people are bothered about the aesthetics of it, as long as ur not hurling around a can of pepsi on the end of your beloved baton, i dont see a problem ^^

A friend of mine's son went for an interview for a club 18-30 rep and failed to read the invite which said he should prepare some entertainment. When asked to do a party piece at the interview he got his willy out, attached a coke can and swung it about a bit.

Didn't get the job that time....

I find this guy a tad extreme

http://newsday.image2.trb.com/nynews/med...06/30679575.jpg

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mikem: 04-17-2009 23:13.

04-17-2009 23:10 mikem is offline Homepage of mikem Search for Posts by mikem Add mikem to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Gendibal
I have 2 tats ...... a medium one on my left upper arm (Flaming skull/Celtic knotwork of my own design) and a full back piece taken from the cover artwork for 3 Brian Lumley books (George Underwood artwork) that is part finished.

Links to the book covers on the artists site are below.

Left Shoulderblade
Necroscope 4

Right Shoulderblade
Lost Years

From just under the collar down the spine to around belt level
Last Aerie

cool have always wanted to get the covers of Necroscope 1, 2 and 3 done

3 on the back with each of the others joined to it and facing forward on each shoulder

can't afford it and don't think I ever will be

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kazgar the angry: 04-18-2009 00:45.

04-18-2009 00:45 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
Hmm, that's a difficult one. Its quite likely they'd fade quickly, its not like normal skin. If you want the ink to stay you'll likely have to have it tattooed several times, or much deeper than normal. You'd need an expert tattooist for that to make sure they don't go into the muscle or anything nasty, and healing might be more difficult than you're used to. Even so it might still go patchy or fade.

I know. Acutally the skin on your palms malts thinner than that on your body, I knwo the guy to do it, he put yin yangs into my mates palms.... and i know a bl9ke who has pentagrams from fourty years ago, plain as day. As long as they aren't coloured it's alright. Your palms are tougher, so the skins comes off much thinner and less regularly, otherwise you'd skin yourself picking stuff up.

Also if my band ever gets successful, whjich is looking hopeful, then I'll get a dragon across the right side of my face. A chinese style dragon.

I'm not into piercings so much, nor scarification.... though some of it looks cool

Your imperfection.
04-18-2009 01:19 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Kalessin

There's an article here that I found interesting Smile

I never saw the appeal of branding or scarification, again just a personal thing but scars just don't have positive associations for me, lol, plus its got to hurt like hell! >.<

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kalessin: 04-18-2009 10:01.

04-18-2009 09:59 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Raserei

Registration Date: 04-20-2009

Lovin the thread! I got my nipples piered last summer, wish I wouldve done it sooner! One tat on my back, nothing special and it'll be covered up with something else as soon as I figure out what.

I don't subscribe to the classic thought of "don't get a tat because it won't look good when you're 80" for the simple fact that I really don't care what anyone else thinks of my tat. I did it for me. Not them. Besides, by the time I'm 80, if I really want it gone I'm sure I'll have enough loose skin that some overpaid plastic surgeon can just cut it right out and stitch the skin back Big Grin Shocked

04-20-2009 16:12 Raserei is offline Search for Posts by Raserei Add Raserei to your Buddy List
Kalessin

I totally agree. Fear of what might happen in the future is no reason not to do anything. By the time my tattoos fade and blend, I'll be well over 50 - my bikini-wearing days will be well behind me, I think osteoperosis and saggy wrinkles will be far more distressing Wink

04-20-2009 17:39 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
diablo

Design you tattoos so that they look good after the wobbly skin comes and save yourself the hassle of plastic surgery Big Grin
Raserei, I totally agree with you.

04-20-2009 17:54 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=856529334

I haven't got any pics of my tats, but the above is the link for the studio that did my last one Smile

Will try and get them up soon Smile

04-22-2009 23:04 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=856529334

I haven't got any pics of my tats, but the above is the link for the studio that did my last one Smile

Will try and get them up soon Smile

Wasn't it and another newly opened tatto parlour recently burnt out?

A tad suspicious, given there's now one remaining, i doubt he's under much threat.

I have 3 lip piercings, all bottom left, nose, left ear x3.

As for tatts, 3 on the back, a jester, an eagle and a wolf.

If i can ever breathe life back into this laptop i'll add pictures
04-22-2009 23:19 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Only two I could find

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Design you tattoos so that they look good after the wobbly skin comes

Heh, Like a boat in the sea? Tongue

04-23-2009 00:16 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

very nice arty i like the first one better Wink

looks rather sexy Wink

love B x

04-23-2009 01:54 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Piercings/tattoos/body mods.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH