Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Bloody and Deadly? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bloody and Deadly?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Bloody and Deadly? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can I use both sets at once?

Ive got the Bloody set
and 1 item of the Deadly

But if I cant use them simultaneously theres no point going for the rest of the Deadly set

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by kraftie: 03-22-2008 16:04.

03-01-2008 20:23 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not sure if you ever get souls stones from gaining points (i may be wrong). Probably just off quests and selling items on auction Tongue
03-01-2008 20:24 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

50 points

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
03-01-2008 20:29 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

50 points I believe

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

03-01-2008 20:29 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

and first mergestone from points?
03-02-2008 04:06 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

hmm.
here it is

every stone you get with points ( i think)

1k - bs
5k - hs
10k - ls
25k - ms
50k - ss

but I think it all ties in together, although i'm not sure
so at 50 points you get ss,hs,ls,ms,bs

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

03-02-2008 07:07 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Yes, Metal is correct Wink

03-02-2008 08:22 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
kraftie
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by kraftie

Edited.
Thanks for the help.
03-04-2008 19:22 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

XXX of Skill can give upto around +20 agility or something I believe
Dagger btw ;p

And as for the jewellery, youth gives str + agility bonus

and if you have the stones try and get elvish cape?

03-04-2008 19:58 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

demonic is good item so keep that, try for helmet of adrenaline, rings of accuracy and amulet of accuracy

at the moment there are a few items such as serrated knife of hitting going on auction (none at the moment) but these can get up to 16 agility which is pretty useful

suicide is always useful aswel

but main items for agility are antique, murderous, skill, suicide, hitting and demonic

Necro knows me as Gjallar
03-04-2008 20:31 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Yeh, there was an antique knuckle duster with about +18 agility I believe?
Also, doesn't precision suffix have some agility?

03-04-2008 21:04 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
kraftie
Double Ace

Yes it does Ive been looking for precision but the only person that I know that has one isnt willing to sell abit like me and my house elfs lol
03-04-2008 21:11 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Also

Antique has a very nice agility boost
at +5 it's around +18 or 16 agility?

Last antique knuckle duster on auction went for ms I believe, athough you wont see it in closed auctions, I think there's a problem with seeing previous items?

03-06-2008 18:38 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

yeah it went for 1ms Smile though i wouldnt recommend a knuckle duster for weapon as it decreased the anitiques value

Necro knows me as Gjallar
03-06-2008 22:42 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
kraftie
Double Ace

Set querie
03-22-2008 16:05 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

As in, you want to know about the set?

Tiger's prefix gives you increased agility and toughness while lowering items defence. A full set increases your chance for a critical hit.

Deadly prefix drastically increases weapon damage while lowering your toughness. A full set increases damage even further.

Tiger's appears best for melee in general, while guns and ranged weapons could benefit a lot from deadly.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
03-22-2008 16:31 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
kraftie
Double Ace

Tiger??! I asked about bloody and Deadly

Can I use them both at once - The set bonuses
03-22-2008 16:40 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

How can you equip two sets at once?

03-22-2008 16:49 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
kraftie
Double Ace

I was told you didnt have to equip it for the effects.
I wanted to know if the both sets effects are active at once
03-22-2008 17:01 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Im pretty sure you have to equip items for their effects to work, otherwise those with plenty of stones and and armoury space would have them all Wink

03-22-2008 17:08 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
kraftie
Double Ace

Well I've got Bloody deadly have passed through my hands and I've got a plastic ring.

So If its true ill have 3 sets active at once
03-22-2008 17:18 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

I cant say im postive it isnt, but im 99.9999999999% sure that wont work

03-22-2008 17:21 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
kraftie
Double Ace

WEll I went through all that trouble! Gosh should have asked sooner
03-22-2008 17:23 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Like i said, i cant say its textbook.

But honestly, can you imagine how unstoppable a player would be if they had the effects of EVERY set available??

03-22-2008 17:32 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
kraftie
Double Ace

Mm. Yeah actually. I've been hit by higher players and the weapon damage is unbelievable and I spy on them and the tattooes overall weapon damage and armour dont work out to the damage I'm taking.
Obviously I cant see in their armoury so I dont know if its a set behind it but its worth an ask is it not?
03-22-2008 17:44 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

You can have equiped only one set. If you get the set effect without equipping it, then you have found a bug and such should not be exploited as it is cheating and can get ban for it.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-22-2008 17:45 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Artoir.
Avenger

Post one of these ambushes in Battlfield as an example

03-22-2008 17:48 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Mortis
Emperor

Exactly. Show us the attack and spy report and we will see.

03-22-2008 17:53 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
kraftie
Double Ace

I havent got any anymore as more and more of the top players attacked me the novelty wore off so to speak. Kingnosser attacks me frequently ill post it next time he does
03-22-2008 18:11 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

And you say you survived the attacks, or did exceptionally well?

03-22-2008 18:12 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
kraftie
Double Ace

No I died in the first three rounds 1 against gendibal. I aint that good I wish!

What I'm saying is I was told that you dont need to equip the sets to activate there effects.
This triggered my question can you have two active sets at once.
I didnt say I can use both - Just to clear things up with mortis.

Maybe Its just me because none of my everyday attackies throw 100 damage off a base weapon stat of 51-61 with only 52 knowledge = +17 damage. Without suffixes or prefixes to increase damage. Without crit

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kraftie: 03-22-2008 18:26.

03-22-2008 18:17 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Apologies, i thought you meant your sets were in effect during ambush.

The reason you got pumelled by the likes of Gendibal is because they spent months honing and perfecting stats, items and tattoos.

And they have 4 times as many points as you

Tongue

03-22-2008 18:20 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
kraftie
Double Ace

I've edited
03-22-2008 18:27 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

quote:
What I'm saying is I was told that you dont need to equip the sets to activate there effects.

This is not possible and as I wrote earlier, if you have way how to do it then you have exploited a bug and can get ban for it. If you didn't use it, send a PM to Admins, so the hole can be closed.

quote:
This triggered my question can you have two active sets at once.

Well, in fact you can. One armour and one jewelery set.

03-22-2008 18:34 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
kraftie
Double Ace

Thats all I NEVER said I CAN or KNOW of a way I was just told you could so I asked here.

Thank you for your help anyway
03-22-2008 18:48 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Bloody and Deadly?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH