Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Our Photographs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (18): « first ... « previous 16 17 [18] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Our Photographs 29 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.41
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

New years eve, cocktail party... was GOOOD

And wash away my innocence and fear
01-05-2012 01:15 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

With the wife and kid. Never posted here, thought I should do it.
01-05-2012 09:39 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Sapling

With the wife and kid. Never posted here, thought I should do it.

Somehow, you look exactly how I thought you would haha!

Your kid - "It's all well and good we're taking a picture but why is there a wolf in the next room?!"

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

01-08-2012 11:13 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

my left hand

01-15-2012 17:27 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

It's been such a long time since I REALLY felt like part of the BW community (even after i re-started playing BW after my big break) but seeing all these faces has taken me back! Nice to see you all and Il try and get some photos of me on here soon Big Grin

PS I forget how many BW players are girls and how attractive you all are :S hahaha! Hands down the best looking gaming community i've ever known lol

stay tuned for a more recent photo of me Tongue

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

01-15-2012 18:44 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Oooooooof you can just imagin what ceziepoos does with that hand Wink hahaha

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

02-17-2012 19:12 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Tampax

Registration Date: 01-19-2012

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2
Oooooooof you can just imagin what ceziepoos does with that hand Wink hahaha

spanks the monkey to the glory of a picture of himself.

EDIT: link brokeded :S

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tampax: 02-18-2012 00:40.

02-18-2012 00:40 Tampax is offline Search for Posts by Tampax Add Tampax to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
my left hand

valentines date?

sorry ces but you dont post a picture like that on the INTERNET and not expect that comment Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 02-18-2012 03:58.

02-18-2012 03:50 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Well he aint married so cesiepoo you want to be my valentines even though it was a few days ago love you millions mwah!

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

02-18-2012 20:53 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Guess what i got upto all day Saturday with the manly beer cooler

05-13-2012 15:15 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Deadliest-Warrior

Registration Date: 04-17-2012
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: D-A

I think its time to post here

Deadliest-Warrior has attached these images (downsized versions):
IMG_0023.jpg IMG_0350.png IMG_0015.jpg

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Deadliest-Warrior: 05-15-2012 23:43.

05-15-2012 23:40 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
cosiegapisz

Registration Date: 01-05-2012

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
That's how I look when I have to warn somebody Tongue

i can see Vlad in there Tongue
05-16-2012 10:33 cosiegapisz is offline Search for Posts by cosiegapisz Add cosiegapisz to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

Me a Few Years Ago Lol XD With My Fat Lil Bro IN BackGround

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 05-16-2012 18:18.

05-16-2012 18:17 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

I may as well update this too since its popular again, here's me, experimenting with a camera and lasers. Big Grin

05-17-2012 03:34 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

I went to 2.8 hours later this evening and scared the daylights out of some people. I was a perfect zombie according to the game designers!

(note, I was wearing green, blood-soaked scrubs not these clothes)

Oh wait, there is a pic of me in the scrubs, albeit very blurry:

This was the best night I've had in years, only managed to catch 2 hours of sleep last night, was sprinting for about 3 hours......I should feel tired, I don't. I FEEL ACTIVE!!!!

I'd go for a jog but I took a fall during tonights play and really messed my knee up, blood, swelling (a whole inch of it) and I can't bend it. Most people would've gone off and got it seen to, I got up and used the limp to become a more realistic zombie! Big Grin

Edit: Sorry Mods, bit drunk, didn't realise I'd made a new post.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 05-20-2012 01:50.

05-20-2012 01:49 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

quote:
Originally posted by cosiegapisz
quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
That's how I look when I have to warn somebody Tongue

i can see Vlad in there Tongue

this is evan when he is forced to eat vegetables Big Grin

05-20-2012 15:36 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
cosiegapisz

Registration Date: 01-05-2012

last meeting in Poznan

chillin out watchin a game Tongue
05-21-2012 18:22 cosiegapisz is offline Search for Posts by cosiegapisz Add cosiegapisz to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

thought i would revive this thread dont do picture so this is a rairty lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

20/M GSOH Lol IGN: Shadow Wolf .... Love letters greatly appreciated

Me on a bad day hadnt slept in 2 days was so excited to see my little lad so me and my 2 day old soon this was taken on the 07:03:12

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 08-30-2012 00:53.

08-30-2012 00:26 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

Aww look at him, all sleepy and stuff Tongue

Not sure which one but hey ho Big Grin
08-30-2012 18:49 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

10-07-2012 03:50 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

So, finally after....... 5 years of playing this game, I got around to meeting up with someone else who plays it! Big Grin

Myself & Mrs. Squid spread our tentacles across the channel & visited the RedRanger in Germany to see Amplifier play - good gig. Smile
The big Red was an awesome ambassador for his country & showed us around in style, unfortunately we did not get to meet the other big German player Horst of Horst, I think may be because he was afraid I might smother him with tentacle love? Tongue

Here's a link to my FaceBook album of the gig:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...=1&l=fee27ac109

Many thanks to Big Red. Wink

Next comes the London visit: Pillow & DP are gonna get tentacally probed! Big Grin Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-02-2012 09:49 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

From the left: RedRanger (formerly BlingBling), Cthulhu and myself sharing some tasty Glühwein and hot chocolate in Bonn xmas market last weekend... nom Smile

We went to see an Amplifier gig while we were in Germany... this made us very happy Big Grin

And we got to meet the band afterwards, lovely bunch of chaps Smile Here's us gurning with Sel Balamir and Matt Brobin...

Great band, they don't update their myspace any more but you can listen to some of their tracks there still... http://uk.myspace.com/amplifiertheband Smile

Thanks SO much RedRanger, what a wonderful weekend Smile

Oh, and fyi, I don't personally condone inappropriate misappropriation of tentacles... but if you're gonna meet up with squiddy you pays your money and takes your choice Tongue

12-02-2012 10:07 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
LucifersAngel
Lord

Thought I'd do as I said ages ago and update a bit after my holiday (2 years ago Tongue ) in Italy. The hair hasn't been cut since so it's a bit longer than that now.

Here's the mask I made for Halloween a while ago. There's a couple of stories about this one...

And here's me covered in blood one weekend this summer Smile I don't think it needs further explanation.

EZLN

01-06-2013 14:56 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Sure while #i'm drunk I may as well :p

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
03-01-2013 04:22 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
LucifersAngel
Lord

The first of the publicity shots for the new show I'm in the process of writing:

This is the same mask as the previous picture from halloween, but in better light and detail.

Here's a close up from one of the other photos currently in the process of being edited:

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 04-12-2013 02:03.

04-12-2013 01:59 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
DeZZaMai

Registration Date: 09-14-2012
Clan: LGN

Please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dont give bw nightmares hahaha

05-21-2013 15:42 DeZZaMai is offline Search for Posts by DeZZaMai Add DeZZaMai to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

revival!
Playing a wench in game does not make me a wench!
Last year at liverpool waiting for the mananon to go to the isle of man for the TT. I have no hair now though!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Indica: 01-07-2015 15:26.

02-07-2014 19:43 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Pages (18): « first ... « previous 16 17 [18] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Our Photographs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH