Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Our Photographs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (18): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Our Photographs 29 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.41
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Artoir.: 05-22-2011 01:07.

03-03-2009 22:12 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok ... so um as promised ... pics of me & UG ....

Number 1...

Number 2 this made me laugh so its going here Tongue

Number 3 .... O.o

We stole his clothes cause he smelled lol Big Grin

I was told to put this one here by UG himself lol....

Taken....

Now if you'll excuse me.. Ima go melt the North Pole with the amount I am going red....

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 03-12-2009 00:19.

03-11-2009 23:51 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

HAYZ <3 UG

:') lovely Wink
hahaha sexy dressing gown ug it really brings out the colour in your eyes Wink
haha
love B xx
03-11-2009 23:57
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008
Race in game: Cultist

Golden virginia good man UG Big Grin

03-12-2009 17:12 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Impetus
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-04-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

I guess I'm gonna jump on the image wagon.. so here goes...

One of me

Me Big Grin

& another one...

Me again

and one of my son and his little sister Smile

My son & lil'sis

Don't even ask about the "Zyb3rmushroom" stamps... Crying

Impetus has attached these images (downsized versions):
mig2.jpeg IMG_0937.jpg

Riiiight..... Roll Eyes I know what I'm doing...

Underworld: Impetus
Necro: Cigam

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Impetus: 03-12-2009 17:39.

03-12-2009 17:38 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

*hayz asks about little tags...*

LOL Wink

im sorry bea's pic still makes me lol Tongue
03-12-2009 17:50 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

hahaha wow impetus very cute darlin Wink hahahahaha

lolllll

haha why what about my pic makes you giggle?

i think i look SO HOTTT haha

lamow love B xx
03-13-2009 22:37
Impetus
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice
hahaha wow impetus very cute darlin Wink hahahahaha

that's me or my son Tongue

03-13-2009 22:41 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

who ever you want it to beee Wink Wink hahaha
lamow love B x
03-14-2009 00:36
Impetus
Forum Ace

I'll pick my son then, as he is the one I care about the most Big Grin

thanks for the compliment Big Grin

03-14-2009 00:37 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

aww >_< your both rather cute but still coz you said it yourself... whats with the "Zyb3rmushroom" ???

hehe love B x
03-14-2009 00:51
Impetus
Forum Ace

I'm on a chat site where you can put pictures in ur profile and photogallery..

and to prevent people being copycats, and take your pictures and pretend to be you under a different name and do all kinds of stupid things, you can stamp them with ur Nickname on that chat.

and due to a rather unforseeable HDD breakdown, I lost EVERYTHING on my old HDD and had to take the pictures from the chat site.. and those stamps are on them... hate it..

03-14-2009 00:57 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

sounds good :\

haha love B x
03-14-2009 01:10
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

What god is HamsterGod?

EDIT: Photo removed on request.

03-15-2009 21:26 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmao diablo XD what a pic Cool
03-15-2009 22:54 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

haha thats class diablo

haha so hammie is just an all round god :\ haha

love B xx
03-15-2009 23:08
blingbling

Registration Date: 07-29-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

For all who wanna know how horsthorstmann and me look:

[img=http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/5579/l0bd6ad4c93fd9506e229cc.th.jpg
]

[img=http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9245/l48c274f6ce0726eea26912.th.jpg
]

[img=http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4108/ldf3d66cc1d36a6f3bd0a31.th.jpg
]

horst is the nicely looking guy with the shaved head Wink the guy with the black hair is me...and yes, i´m not a girl :p
03-23-2009 20:34 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
censoredcensored

Registration Date: 03-23-2009
Clan: Source

guess who´s back:

THAT´s what i look like when not climbing the himalaya:

thats my kitchen after a usual friday/saturday night with bling. thats BEFORE we actually are drunk:

what i am thinking about the well of souls:

johncarpenter´s the fly:

and a pretty old one:

caught in a mosh:

guess thats enough ;P greetz to anyone with 56k *waves*
03-23-2009 21:00 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

XD That's messed up horst, nice pics, and good job sticking it to the well of souls, at least your expressing yourself in non "swearing" ways XD

I thought that bra or whatever it is was a magazine thing cut out and wrapped around your waste.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
03-23-2009 21:02 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

lol yeah, somehow i need to express what i feel about the 15 bs i wrecked just 2 minutes ago to get a titanium ring from +2 to +3. thats just 80% ;D

and it´s actually a bra. ex gf was nice enough to let me test it a little. although she has real big melons (is that offensive/abusive/ now again?) it was really hard to fit my big EYE-Balls in it Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by censoredcensored: 03-23-2009 21:16.

03-23-2009 21:14 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by censoredcensored
lol yeah, somehow i need to express what i feel about the 15 bs i wrecked just 2 minutes ago to get a titanium ring from +2 to +3. thats just 80% ;D

and it´s actually a bra. ex gf was nice enough to let me test it a little. although she has real big melons (is that offensive/abusive/ now again?) it was really hard to fit my big EYE-Balls in it Big Grin

roflmao Big Grin
HH you big goon! The only big globular items you possess are the dough-balls rattling around inside your skull! Tongue

pp - I love the personalised mug - I'm gonna have put an order out for one for my birthday (rapidly approaching... fudgebar!)

Also - that is a phat bass you is styling geezer... I bet you're playing jazz! LoL Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-24-2009 13:21 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

hahahaha maybe you´re right mister C. i will check that in the shower later. but NOT by opening my skull!

and getting a personalized Cthulhu-Cup might be difficult, even where you live. i was lucky enough to get the last horst-cup on christmas market 2 years ago. the chick that sold it to me actually laughed about it, as horst is just the best name ever, and everybody knows that!!

about the bass - yep, stylish thing that is indeed and it sounds great (afair). tobias basic 5-string from the time they didn´t belong to gibson. at the mo it´s only hanging on the wall, as my fellow jazzers (not really lol) don´t have the time to jam when i do. but that will change i suppose Smile
03-24-2009 14:10 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008

quote:
Originally posted by blingbling
horst is the nicely looking guy with the shaved head Wink the guy with the black hair is me...and yes, i´m not a girl :p

Oh man your lip piercing rocks! I like those. I used to have my lip pierced in the middle, but it got in the way a lot... one day I dropped it down the sink and couldn't be arsed to get it back Tongue

lmao Horst! what is it with men and bras?! Like kids in a toyshop Tongue

03-24-2009 14:49 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmao woop woop @ bling & horst XD them pics made me laugh

Horst you are now officially LEGENDARY XD Cool
03-24-2009 16:58 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blingbling

quote:
Originally posted by Kalessin
quote:

Oh man your lip piercing rocks! I like those. I used to have my lip pierced in the middle, but it got in the way a lot... one day I dropped it down the sink and couldn't be arsed to get it back Tongue

lmao Horst! what is it with men and bras?! Like kids in a toyshop Tongue

thx..lol...maybe you use a Pipe wrench to get it back :p

this one here was made by me yesterday Wink

http://www.pictureupload.de/pictures/250...92a9eb62e89.jpg
03-25-2009 13:49 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
censoredcensored

there´s something wrong with that one - alcohol is missing Smile the bling in it´s natural biosphere can not be seen without at least a bottle of beer. weizenbier that is ;P
03-25-2009 14:27 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

Now that i've saw some picture, i will do nightmares for the next weeks... Shocked Crying
03-25-2009 14:56 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
blingbling

@tatiana:

sorry for that :p

@horst:

Good that you cant see me feet...i stood on a weizenbeer crate :p

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by blingbling: 03-25-2009 15:15.

03-25-2009 15:12 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008

Hey nice Wink But so serious for someone standing on a crate of beer Tongue

03-26-2009 15:30 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

quote:
@horst:

You're gonna burn in hell for that Tongue

Nice pics Wink

Btw. Horst, there is a man on this board that looks better in a bra than you Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-26-2009 15:37 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
arania

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

moi... ;) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.mypicx.com/03272009/Moi/

Im the one on the right... double click for bigger image....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by arania: 03-27-2009 14:21.

03-27-2009 14:19 arania is offline Search for Posts by arania Add arania to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
quote:
@horst:

You're gonna burn in hell for that Tongue

Nice pics Wink

Btw. Horst, there is a man on this board that looks better in a bra than you Tongue

hmmm is that you or mal Wink

03-27-2009 15:21 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

I VOTE LOOGIES MOOOBS!! Wink Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
03-27-2009 16:16 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

anyone in here familiar with the german word for beef? as soon as someone has the answer i´ll do a very funny pic-joke about that. hehe Big Grin
03-27-2009 20:47 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

Rindfleisch is german for beef?lol

03-27-2009 22:46 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
blingbling

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
Rindfleisch is german for beef?lol

thx to the google translator :p
03-28-2009 04:21 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
censoredcensored

okay, i meant minced meat then. which in german is: HACK

as i like that stuff a lot i´d like to introduce:

GENE HACKMAN!
03-28-2009 17:11 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

I'm pretty sure it's not Gene Hackman...

It's Brad Pitt!!!!

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-28-2009 17:20 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Rofl - HH (or is it CC now?) - you are a very strange lad... and yet I find myself in awe of your "meat-man". Big Grin

Here's me at the start of a drinking sessh in Prague. I'm the guy on the left with the curious eyebrows - I was sporting the confused look because the guy taking the photo was levitating. Tongue

Hmmmm

I will try & find one from later that night....

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-28-2009 17:23 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Hey man, you were in Prague and didn't let me know? Crying

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mortis: 03-28-2009 17:48.

03-28-2009 17:48 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Pages (18): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Our Photographs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH