Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » fantasy special events » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page fantasy special events 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.176 Votes - Average Rating: 7.17
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

fantasy special events Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok think of a special event you would like to see.

you need to put what it is, what it does, and how long it lasts for

nite of the lucky sod (hope that word ok if not sorry will change it if need be)

all actions have 100% success

happens only on christmas day and last for 5 min at a random time
12-20-2009 20:15 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nevermind, post edited, rohlikus nearly cried Big Grin Tongue

I'd love that event, even thou I bet my upgrades would still fail...

12-20-2009 21:37 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i would love to have that event Big Grin Big Grin .... imagine all are waitin whole christmas for that 5 minutes Big Grin Big Grin hahha

and also diablos special event NIGHT of DEAD SPAMMERS could be funny....for any spam on forum minus 10SS ingame Big Grin Big Grin

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by rohlikus: 12-20-2009 22:02.

12-20-2009 22:00 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

quote:
Originally posted by rohlikus
i would love to have that event Big Grin Big Grin .... imagine all are waitin whole christmas for that 5 minutes Big Grin Big Grin hahha

and also diablos special event NIGHT of DEAD SPAMMERS could be funny....for any spam on forum minus 10SS ingame Big Grin Big Grin

would definately make mods jobs easier lol.

how about NIGHT of LEGENDS :

chance of legendary drops + 50%

12-20-2009 22:20 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: fantasy special events Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Calling of The Master Merger (or Calling of Rolikus =P)

30mins

Ability to merge leg item + non-leg item to make leg item

Night of the Deadly Assassin

Chance for critical + 15%
Chance to hit + 15%
Weapon Damage + 30

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-20-2009 22:41 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

BW Team would rather you spent yout Christmas with your families and not refreshing your browser once every 5 minutes Wink

12-20-2009 22:59 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

lol i would press refresh once every 5 seconds forget christmass with familys i want perfect +1 items lolz

my family would understand, like imagine whole game population sitting waiting then when it happens all jumping to the well of souls then BOOM server crash hahahahahaha

which i must congrats the bw team as we havent had any severe server problems for a long time Smile

12-20-2009 23:13 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

You know that flattering will take you anywhere Wink

12-20-2009 23:26 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
You know that flattering will take you anywhere Wink

Hmmm anywhere eh, how about an all expenses paid week in vegas? Or... implement the upgrade thing on christmas day Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

12-20-2009 23:37 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
darc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by darc

free meal

all costs are 0 but you can only upgrade one building after which all buildings a double cost for two days

only affects thoses who build when event on.

last for two hours.

nite of the double edeged sword
when you attack a player the loser gets your resources
at 25% gain but the winner gets double exp

lasts for 4 hours

nite of the double expo

you get two of the same type of expo monster in expo

does not affect number of monster in locations

lasts for 5 hours and starts at 38 min past any hour

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 12-21-2009 10:32.

12-21-2009 10:20 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

x-mas magic:all arcana costs are halfed for x-mas day and for 2 days after. night of the loch ness: szeszej must post a pic of himself.for 1 night or day. trainin day:lvl 35 or under get double xp for one day.

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
12-22-2009 12:03 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

The Chaos Theory

You will gain double of one stat (Picked at random) for 24 hours

This is for ANY stat - so should also include HP, blood, exp and luck

but then again - it could just be apprearance...

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

12-22-2009 12:31 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009
Clan: Source

night of recovery -

all regen costs are halved be it blood or poh

random items from long term inactives are put on auction Big Grin

lasts for a week ¬_¬

12-22-2009 13:14 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

luck day would be nice

say we all get about 42 luck just for christmas day Tongue
12-22-2009 23:40 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Raziel666
The Chaos Theory

only problem would be if you had 0 in a stat double of nothing is still nothing lol
12-23-2009 02:07 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Nite of Drunkards (6hrs + 6hr hangover time)
10% increased chance to miss an opponent
10% increased chance of critical hit
20% increased chance of hitting yourself! Tongue

Nite of Lazy Vampires (only lasts 1hr)
If you log in while this is in effect you instantly get 500xp per every 50 lvls, but you can't do anything for 12hrs. (feet up & snooze on the sofa)

Nite without the "other half" (lasts 6hrs)
All quests and ambush amounts are doubled (e.g. premium player would get 48 & 32 respectively)

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-23-2009 03:21 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: dark

RE: fantasy special events Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would just be fine with 100% upgrades chance Big Grin

though knowing my luck Il have no stones on the event Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred2: 12-23-2009 09:53.

12-23-2009 09:53 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Raziel666
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by darc
quote:
Originally posted by Raziel666
The Chaos Theory

only problem would be if you had 0 in a stat double of nothing is still nothing lol

That is why it is a 'Chaos Theory'

It's not always what you want

12-23-2009 10:21 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Hll

Night of Transformations

A 1 off yearly event where u can change your race/arcana

12-23-2009 10:28 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

Night of Arms

Each leader of a clan can create 1 super weapon which they get an alotted amount of stats to dedicate to what attributes it gives

I,e 35 stats

20 agi
10 str
+5% crit chance

The weapon can only be used by clan members, cannot be sold, it is kept in the ca and can only be used in sieges or expos

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

12-23-2009 10:40 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Demandred2
Double Ace

Murderous: the stats would have to be more than 35 right? becuase it wouldnt be any better than a murderous mace or something.

Night of the Bezerker
Strength+ 50
Agility+50
Base Defence +50
Additional 2 attacks with every weopen

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred2: 12-23-2009 10:46.

12-23-2009 10:45 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Murderous
Triple Ace

It doesnt have to be 2h melee does it Tongue

Maybe 35 stats for 1h melee and 45/50 for 2h melee

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

12-23-2009 11:41 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Demandred2
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred2
Night of the Bezerker
Strength+ 50
Agility+50
Base Defence +50
Additional 2 attacks with every weopen

Could Be any weopen, race or tatoo

12-23-2009 11:53 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Economy Spurt :-

Effects of all buildings doubled

12-23-2009 11:57 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Keysman

Registration Date: 12-23-2009
Clan: search

The loto night :

luck +100

just for 1 hour i will be happy, i'm the unluckyest, underworldd is easy for good, but i drop only club and bow x)

_(\___/) ____This rabit is stupid_____
_(Ô.ô )) Use simply word or he will explosed
("")___("") ___________Thx____________
12-23-2009 15:41 Keysman is offline Search for Posts by Keysman Add Keysman to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Blessing for the Eagle Eyed:
Lasts 4 hours.
Effect:
+25 Luck on quests.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

12-23-2009 15:43 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

nite of mystary
all expo locations have diffrent monsters to the usally last 8 hrs

so you might get a white dragon in the golden tower and wendigo in the white tower but you dont know till you get the result
12-23-2009 23:08 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
nite of mystary
all expo locations have diffrent monsters to the usally last 8 hrs

so you might get a white dragon in the golden tower and wendigo in the white tower but you dont know till you get the result

WD on Diablo's Anubis attempt =P

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-23-2009 23:12 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

sorry had to revive this had a thought of an event

nite of the wolf

everyone in ambushes become werewolfs your equipment and buildingss dont count and everyone has the same stats just luck to see who wins

doesnt effect expos,koth or quests

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 07-18-2013 08:42.

07-18-2013 08:29 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
digitelis

Registration Date: 11-10-2009

quote:
sorry had to revive this had a thought of an event

nite of the wolf

everyone in ambushes become werewolfs your equipment and buildingss dont count and everyone has the same stats just luck to see who wins

doesnt effect expos,koth or quests

I'm pretty sure we've had this event once already (on 21.12.2012), it was called something like "end of days" and it sucked!

It could perhaps become interresting if arcana was removed as well, otherwise thoughtcatchers will have a huge disadvantage as all their arcana is dependent on buildings and horror will make cursed ones overpowered.

07-19-2013 18:14 digitelis is offline Search for Posts by digitelis Add digitelis to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

They would be werewolf there vamp powers don't work but i Should have mentioned that

And it is.fantasy but spooky how.some events happened like the +100 luck event different name but it's up there

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 07-19-2013 19:32.

07-19-2013 19:30 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
digitelis

Registration Date: 11-10-2009

If buildings, tattoo, items and arcana was disabled, then i guess every char would become a melee char, in which case it might be fun if strength, thoughness and agility worked as usual, while the other stats possibly got renamed and gave different/additional bonuses beneficial for melee combat, maybe something like:

Appearance: +10 hp regen per point each turn
Charisma: +50 hp per point
Perception: +3 chance to hit per point
Intelligence: +1% crit chance per point
Knowledge: +1% dodge per point

this would hopefully give gunner/ranged chars a fair chance vs melee players and it might create some interresting battles

07-20-2013 18:29 digitelis is offline Search for Posts by digitelis Add digitelis to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Tats wouldn't work ether so all players would have 2k hp and all stats would be at 50

But please remember this Is fantasy events think of one of your own and put it here.
07-21-2013 01:04 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
TheDarkMonk

Registration Date: 07-23-2013

Event Name: Warrior's Vision
Event Effects: Tattoo is removed for 12 hours

Would be fun to see what peoples attacks are like with only their items and no tattoo effects to back them up with Big Grin

07-29-2013 00:39 TheDarkMonk is offline Search for Posts by TheDarkMonk Add TheDarkMonk to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkMonk
Event Name: Warrior's Vision
Event Effects: Tattoo is removed for 12 hours

Would be fun to see what peoples attacks are like with only their items and no tattoo effects to back them up with Big Grin

ur obviously not a ranged weapon user

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-29-2013 17:01 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

"Double Team"

Any expedition that finishes whilst this is active makes 2 of the chosen monsters to appear (ie expoing in spidery chasm you get 2 arachnes) or 2 random ones, from white dragon to chronos.

"Surprise Slaughter"

Every player has a 5% chance to get an extra hit in that round to the maximum of 3 times. If you score a free hit you have a 10% chance to gain a 2nd free attack and if successful you get a 20% chance to gain the 3rd attack. Hence the name surprise slaughter Big Grin

Whatcha think?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 07-30-2013 00:03.

07-29-2013 23:57 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
"Double Team"

Any expedition that finishes whilst this is active makes 2 of the chosen monsters to appear (ie expoing in spidery chasm you get 2 arachnes) or 2 random ones, from white dragon to chronos.

"Surprise Slaughter"

Every player has a 5% chance to get an extra hit in that round to the maximum of 3 times. If you score a free hit you have a 10% chance to gain a 2nd free attack and if successful you get a 20% chance to gain the 3rd attack. Hence the name surprise slaughter Big Grin

Whatcha think?

double team would be fricken awsome ^^

would really liek to see that one implemented

tbh both of them are good ideas

07-30-2013 11:45 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

I already said about the double expo. like the extra attacks tho

nite of the double expo

you get two of the same type of expo monster in expo

does not affect number of monster in locations

lasts for 5 hours and starts at 38 min past any hour

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 07-30-2013 13:18.

07-30-2013 13:17 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
wat

Registration Date: 03-21-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: WJS

Night of the Cross Dresser: 10 luck for every opposite-sex item you equip

07-30-2013 15:08 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

super kains vision deluxe same effects but with Noh added
08-04-2013 18:12 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » fantasy special events

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH