Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Scyanide » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Scyanide
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Scyanide Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have spent almost a year of my life playing this game, and it has largely been fun. I have learnd alot, that is useful in the real world and this. But i have finnally decided to quit, the main reason is i just dont have the time to play this game... and it was just getting a bit boring, no one i dislike enough to wage war with etc.

I would like to say largly well done to the Admin and Dev team, though i am annoyed that the UK server is still so small and that the patches dont quite seem to work well at time, on the whole though this is a fantastic game, best browser game i have ever played for sure.

I would also like to say good luck to all players (except for Blodsugar and CESARZ who dont need it anymore Tongue ) wheather i know you or not.

Futhermore i would like to thank all the plays i have had the pleasure of talking to or being in a clan with over the course of my stay specifically (sorry if i forget you, you know who you are anyway):

Hyperborean, Gendibal, Zeruel Zauborin, caprio, Evil-Eoin, R3PLICATOR, Evangelion, Azz420, Vlade, diablo, Death_Reborn.

I, unlike Zauborin, will be giving my account away as someone trusted enough to give his account to me and i did well, so others can too. I have a few possibilitys at the moment lined up, but i want to get to know people a it before i give my account to them. If you think you could handle my account them PM in game.

But before you do make sure you apply to the following: you are above the age of 13, you will change the characters name, you are mature, you will ask me for help, you play every day and you will not let the power go to your head.

Thank you again, everyone.

Scyanide
(Death12)

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

03-03-2008 15:35 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh my, so many great players are leaving the game Frown

At least wait for the next patch Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-03-2008 15:52 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Been over that one with him already Evan Smile

I know the reasons that he's heading out, and all I can say is 'all the best with 'em dude Smile '

You'll be missed as a player and a bloodsucking in-game bud, but then again you'll still be staying on the boards from time to time Won't You? Wink

03-03-2008 15:55 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Scy, it was an honor being in Tainted & my way in the game changed after I'd joined. Thanks for your help; hope you find someone decent to take over your account.
Good luck in the real world, & rock out whenever you get the chance, life is short & pointless otherwise! Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-03-2008 17:26 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: The Source

As inevitable as it seemed, I'm still gutted to see you go! Frown I'd like to let it be known that I would not be a Top 20 player without your help when I started out bud and I am eternally grateful for all your advice and friendship. Best of luck with things in the real world. Keep in touch Wink

03-03-2008 17:32 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Please don't give your account away. You've been the only good exception of giving away an account I've ever seen.
Have fun and good luck. We will miss you.

03-03-2008 18:48 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Sorry to see you go!

03-03-2008 19:16 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Good luck in RL mate.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-03-2008 20:42 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

Yeah good luck in the future

03-03-2008 20:46 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007

It's been real delight having fun by your side. I'm sure that wherever you go, you shall have a bunch of fellows following, and ready to share your successes and troubles. That's just the very you. Live long and prosper, chap.
03-04-2008 21:46 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Tarquinius

Registration Date: 03-29-2007
Clan: Source

Scy

You gave me D12, for which I'll be forever grateful. Look after yourself in RL and play safe

D_R
03-06-2008 23:11 Tarquinius is offline Search for Posts by Tarquinius Add Tarquinius to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Tarquinius
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Thread Starter Thread Started by L12

Just to let you all know - my character is being handed over to a new soul. So my return is now never to happen as you know it.
I wish ALL of you good luck and the best of fun (keep those wars up).
A final goodbye.
Scy

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

04-28-2008 19:21 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
ANUBIS

images/avatars/avatar-55.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Clan: DB

Good luck. I become as to the end of this server or mine. Big Grin

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by ANUBIS: 04-28-2008 19:39.

04-28-2008 19:33 ANUBIS is offline Search for Posts by ANUBIS Add ANUBIS to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Sorry if I am mistaken but is that allowed "giving your account to someone else" is it not just a friendly version of account sitting just wondering

sorry if spam

04-28-2008 19:35 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

no its allowed, theres even a option which allows you to in 'report to operator'
04-28-2008 19:39 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Have fun in the real world. We're gonna miss you a lot Crying

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

04-28-2008 19:55 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Scyanide

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH