Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Merry Christmas BW! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Merry Christmas BW!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Smile Merry Christmas BW! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Merry Christmas guys Big Grin
Hope everyone has a good time and most importantly a bloody good xmas dinner Tongue
I have to say that is probably what I'm most looking forward too haha Wink
Anyways happy christmas!!! Pleased
Peace and Goodwill (until boxing day then back to farming the hell out of each other Wink )

Feel free to post below christmas messages if you so wish Cool

Aps.

12-22-2009 23:27 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Merry Christmas BW! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Merry Christmas All
Forget Rivalaries and Differences and lets all go have a feast of blood together =P [BloodWars]

Hope u all have a good one but Apollo go easy on the turkey and stuffing or u'll be hitting 2 keys instead of one on boxing day =P [RL]

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 12-22-2009 23:37.

12-22-2009 23:36 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Thread Starter Thread Started by Apollo
RE: Merry Christmas BW! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
Hope u all have a good one but Apollo go easy on the turkey and stuffing or u'll be hitting 2 keys instead of one on boxing day =P [RL]

LOL boxing day is turkey curry and turkey sandwiches Tongue
mmm...stuffing

and I use a mouse on BW rather than keys Wink Confused but I know wat u mean Cool

12-23-2009 00:03 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Merry Crisis and a Happy New Fear !!

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-23-2009 00:15 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Foxy
Viking

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Merry Crisis and a Happy New Fear !!

And to u Evan, i know u fear me =P

12-23-2009 00:16 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Merry christmas to all, dont get to drunk Wink
12-23-2009 00:56 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Merry christmas Smile

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

12-23-2009 02:12 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
vampking

Registration Date: 01-11-2009

Merry Christmas

Hope Santa brings you everthing you want Wink
12-23-2009 02:46 vampking is offline Search for Posts by vampking Add vampking to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Merry crimble from the murky depths of the sea of madness, may Satan... sorry Santa, bring you many new toys to keep you amused while I plague your nightmares. Evil

Oh, and a happy new year as well. Tongue

ps - Audatious, I'm already drunk - should I stop now, or just keep going? Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-23-2009 03:01 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan

thats right, just get irish sober Tongue

merry christmas everyone

12-23-2009 06:30 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

Merry Christmas to all :-)

Anybody got any special traditions for Christmas?

12-23-2009 06:34 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by HamsterGod
Merry Christmas to all :-)

Anybody got any special traditions for Christmas?

Merry Christmas and a Happy/drunk new year!

Special tradition, would that include going for a swim in the sea or the lake? lol

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 12-23-2009 11:54.

12-23-2009 11:52 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

12-23-2009 13:21 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

Merry Xmas

12-23-2009 13:31 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

images/avatars/avatar-606.jpg

Registration Date: 10-19-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13 BC

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan

thats right, just get irish sober Tongue

merry christmas everyone

happy christmas to all and to all a good bite satna is coming so get ready to fight
the new year is coming so il give u some advice wipe the slate clean start a new

im irish and il be very very sober hahahahaha

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sanguinarius: 12-23-2009 13:59.

12-23-2009 13:59 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

happy 25th to all you poles out there Big Grin

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

12-24-2009 23:13 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Souleater393

Registration Date: 06-10-2008
Clan: HLL

Merry Christmas All Big Grin

12-25-2009 00:30 Souleater393 is offline Search for Posts by Souleater393 Add Souleater393 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Souleater393
Foxy
Viking

Merry Christmas

Sleep time 4 me =P

12-25-2009 00:40 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Merry crimble from the murky depths of the sea of madness, may Satan... sorry Santa, bring you many new toys to keep you amused while I plague your nightmares. Evil

Oh, and a happy new year as well. Tongue

ps - Audatious, I'm already drunk - should I stop now, or just keep going? Big Grin

Dont ever stop lolz

Im sooo full, just after ma christmas dinner Big Grin
12-25-2009 15:26 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Merry Christmas BW!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH