Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » hall of fame » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hall of fame
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

hall of fame Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im quite sad to see large numbers of the best quiting, and would like to remember them here. these people will be remembered because they helped us on the boards, and gave us something to aspire to be like. i think its safe to say they all helped make this game a little more enjoyable for us
they will all be sorly missed

dr.greenthumb(the real one)- no.1
elizabeth- the great(est) black knight
draculaisemo
zauborin-no.1
scyanide
gendibal-educator and voice of the board
Samiczka-no.1
Assassin
rahl1
izthemasterq
papacyofevil
caprio (the original)
costa

they are not listed in any order
please post comments here, and anyone else who you would like remembered

This post has been edited 9 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 04-13-2008 16:16.

03-03-2008 17:59 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

agreed though i don't remember greenthumb

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
03-03-2008 18:01 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm famous
lets put me on there so everyone can see how great I am.
;D

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

03-03-2008 18:12 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by bobalob57

metalmouth please dont make comments like this, this is to remember people who have quite.
if we end up with a large list, maybe admin will take notice and try to stop the list growing
03-03-2008 18:20 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

"Don't be like that" They didn't die, they are leaving the game to get on with their lives.
It's a good thing so don't take it so bad, everyones going to leave some day when they get a hell of alot of points, so is everyone going to be in that list?

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

03-03-2008 18:58 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

just the people who other people have recomended because they have helpd people, and made a great contribution to the game
03-03-2008 19:02 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

seems like you can add gendibal Frown

created by Dontmess
03-03-2008 19:48 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

Metal Mouth this is a tribute to those who made this game their own please don't mess it up.

03-03-2008 21:10 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Fine, but it's useless.
It's not that the people didn't hugely contribute to the game, it's just it seems this thread is intended to give every person that has contributed a place in the "Hall of fame" a place.
Which makes it pointless, everyone active has contributed.

I just think it'd make a better point if you put it in your signature or something, but hey, i'll shut up now because this is OBVIOUSLY going to get stickied for 3 people like you want it too.

03-03-2008 21:13 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

well metal normally halls of fame are for the really good players or players making a big contribution to the game ...

created by Dontmess
03-03-2008 21:26 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Yeah, good call Bobalob. We don't wanna ever forget the names on this list. Great players all. Put Samiczka on there too Smile

...oh also Assassin and Rahl1. They were great players too. Deleted their accounts without any fan fare. I found it very sad.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Evil-Eoin: 03-03-2008 21:55.

03-03-2008 21:53 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

Evil And also metal mouth if it is such a bad idea why did you want to be on it Tongue

03-04-2008 00:14 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Lol, sorry I was in a bit of a bad mood yesterday, it's a decent enough idea but if you want to get it stickied then, and no offence intended by this, square it up a bit, caps, punctuation and a bit more writing explaining why they are in here.

03-04-2008 09:23 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

I'm afraid it won't be sticked and it's really hard for me to explain why. They deserve being remembered but I'm afraid they were "only" players. It's true they were great players but I don't remember them doing anything unusually great for the game.

And such threads would suggest that they are dead... They only left the game, they may get back some day...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-04-2008 11:17 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
DarkOne
Lord

How about Gendibal he tried to do something for the game but the devs simply ignored him; therefore, it is not his fault that he didn't do something fro the game. Anyway although they have been only players they have been good players so a hall of fame is reasonable in my eyes

created by Dontmess
03-04-2008 12:01 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Well, a hall of fame isn't bad but sticking it is a bit too much. I won't close the thread but I won't stick it either. Such information isn't important enough to stick it.

Of course it's important for us but I don't think that it's important for new players. They simply don't know who they are.

03-04-2008 12:06 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

it might not be dat important to new players but they will lokk at it and say jesus they must have been good.i want to get up on there too.its like when u first join u want to beat the best.when new players join they will want their names on the Hall of fame.recognition of good players and their deeds should be showed.and the hall of fame does will do dat.
03-04-2008 12:30 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Could tie in with the history of bloodwars sticky we should have.

03-04-2008 12:54 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

is it possible to make it a bit more important than a normal thread ? because it would be more important and also it is a motivation ...

created by Dontmess
03-04-2008 13:01 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: The Source

And if it does become a sticky or "more important" then perhaps we should deem some criteria for getting into the Hall of Fame. For example, the old DrGreenthumb, Zauborin and Samiczka all reached the No.1 spot. Gendibal was the educator supreme setting up Boot Camp for new vamps to ply their trade (and the great voice of the boards!). Elizabeth was the greatest Black Knight in the game. Something along those lines...

Also, there should be a little line after each saying why they're in the Hall of Fame. And Evan, I don't think that any of these players will return (most of the accounts are deleted), so in effect the characters are dead. It's right that we remember them and it's right that new players should know something of the generation of vampires that went before them Wink

03-04-2008 16:39 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

have added a bit about what they all did, and added the things that evil-eon said. any other info would be appreciated
03-04-2008 17:55 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

I would also add izthemasterq to the list. He was one of the first players to leave and give away his account (to AL-CAPONE).

03-04-2008 18:46 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

And to all those new players/accounts on the board, AL-CAPONE was one of the worst (imo) mannered/behaved on the board ever...

03-04-2008 19:43 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
bobalob57
Viking

2 new people have left the game now, caprio and costa, names added at top. if anyone wants to add anything about the people who have left add it here.
04-13-2008 16:16 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
danielamm

images/avatars/avatar-998.jpg

Registration Date: 06-12-2007
Clan: Frogz

o_O Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

elisabeth was my first leader.
zauborin was a good help when I needed ;>

For all the good time =)
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=6653

04-14-2008 03:27 danielamm is offline Homepage of danielamm Search for Posts by danielamm Add danielamm to your Buddy List Add danielamm to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of danielamm: dmm51795845 YIM Account Name of danielamm: danielam_br View the MSN Profile for danielamm
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » hall of fame

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH