Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Bloodwars.... Thank you » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bloodwars.... Thank you 9 Votes - Average Rating: 9.009 Votes - Average Rating: 9.009 Votes - Average Rating: 9.009 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

Bloodwars.... Thank you Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im not sure if there is a thread on this already if there is my bad but i did do a quick search and it yeilded nothing

i wish to thank the following:-

the devs for making this infuryating yet compeling game,
the comunity for being on the whole nice accepting and helpfull

firstblood with the leader Vin for accepting me
Steve8 for starting a war and making me find my killer instinct to better myself
squeshu for being a ingame role model
azz420 for showing us that power bring resonsibilty
ba_alzamon and heraldofogc for founding END with me, im sorry i didnt continue with you
diablo for being the easyest person to talk to in the top 5
juntao for being a clan friend
my many advesarys whom i have overcome, for without you driving me on i wouldnt be who i am today, icecold being my main foe who i am now happy to be expoing with Smile

v13 for driving my moral compass
coven, dark and its affiliates for their aid when needed
clockers for taking me in when i was a wandering soul

popeye amongst others for keeping me awake in IRC late at nite
demonfury for being a good ingame friend and faithfull student
icreed for listening to me and becomeing a great understudy
vaccirana,beatrice,lloydygrrrkins for being great friends in and out of game
ug3/paranioa,stallis/bavanshi,hayzmoonlight/incarceration for being good mates when we were that

and my final mention goes to my current clan Bloody kingdom
zarkhir
mikel/blackrose
xpa
scyanide
karazek
and everyone else

you are great mates and loyal friends and i am happy to be part of BK we have shared loses wins badges and task completions and long may it continue

if i havent mentioned your name and think you deserve a mention message me and ill edit this post

to everyone else post your own Bloodwars story and dont forget to thank those who made you YOU

12-24-2009 18:27 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my turn methinks....

id start by thanking belfegor. when i started i joined BC-R straight away and he helped me decide what tattoo path to go down. and showing me how a good leader runs a great clan

xyr for all his help and advice, also he was a great leader too when he was playing

artoir, audatioustitan and evangelion for all the advice and laughs in IRC (evan also helped me alot when i was a noob mod)

nouveaunosferatu and rohlikus for being great deputies at boot and for still being around for the small players

cesarz for being the bloke at the top who still had time to help beginners

diablo for being a real personality and another bloke at the top who still has time to help others

nemazis and gt for their randomness on the forum Tongue

and of course bav, incarceration and paranoia for literally making my sides hurt laughing irl

the list is endless. there have been many many people whove helped me out and made jokes ect that have really kept me interested Smile

12-24-2009 18:57 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah... let's see.

DeathJam for being my very first rival at...14 points. Firetouch and Hespera for accepting me and Lest into the Bloodwytch Coven and for helping us for the time we were there. Scyanide for understanding why Lest and I wanted to move on from Tainted Despair to form our own clan.

DeathJam again for joining DARK and bringing a few friends. All the DARK originals that are now scattered few various clans for all the help in expos, sieges and all the other stuff that pops up. And for all the times they came back when we needed the defense.

AOD for always being our main allies. BoS and DB for all the help they offered. All DARK's various friends and allies scattered through the board for allowing PoH sieges (back in the day...lol) and for just generally being there. Diablo for too many things to list right now...lol. Azz420 for being a great and well respected leader across all clans. Zauborin for giving me the advice to become a BK...and for giving me the motivation to reach #1.

GT and DeathJam (again...lol) for bringing randomness to the board. Evan for always having a picture for ANY situation. All the readers of both books I have posted here, for the compliments and kind works that make me keep wanting to write more.

La Puce for being the crazy nut that he is in DARK's chat and in PMs. And for being the inspiration I needed to start book 2 and finish book 1.

The devs for making such a crazily addicting game, the mods for being friendly and helpful despite needing to hand out warnings.

All of DARK over the...two years it's been around for sticking by my brother and I, the various deputies we had through the years for being there when I couldn't be. Sparxs especially for always being on when I wasn't and staying up till like 3AM to fill me in on what happened during the day or just to chat. DeathJam (and again...lol) for taking the deputy-ship the first time it swapped out from Lestat.

All the other BK's on the server for motivation to get to that level. All the rangers on the server for kicking my butt and giving me motivation to find some good defense gear.

If I missed you, I'm sorry. I do thank you though...lol. I just realized, anyone new to this game won't know wtf I'm talking about with Tainted Despair and Bloodwytch Coven. I FEEL SO OLD!

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

12-24-2009 19:13 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

my turn

i would like to thank almerase and night after many clans i found my home and was once deputy and everyone made it feel like home and for not arguing about my move to source

also sparxs he helped me to become the 2h gunner i am today (not the best but ok for my level ) and help me with tattoos etc and my giving me my first z3 sqaure

Hh and all of source for welcoming and giving me a new home when i felt i wanted to progress into the game

apollo and murderous for people to talk to when i was bored and all the help Smile and keep me up late Tongue

i would like to thanks for great drops then i would be lying lolz

bloodwars team - for a great game to play
everyone on forum - for great people to talk to and for helping me

DIABLO thanks for all my warnings Tongue and thanks for helping me in game

miss evil / dark witch great fried to talk to

Also i would like to thanks lys for being a wise ass and giving us all the answers without google \lol Tongue

anyone i have missed thanks all and have a fantastic xmas

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 12-24-2009 19:22.

12-24-2009 19:14 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

My turn.

1st and foremost my thanks to Llianna for being the most awesome sister one can ask for. Also for all the help and patience she has with me (trust me, that is not an easy task).

Mortis, Nndungu and HamsterGod for being there for me whenever needed, their help and advice.

BoS for being such a great bunch of killers Tongue

Lysandra of course, for inspiration and hugs Big Grin

All the people who don't think that I'm a proud inhuman beast.

Evangelion for giving me the power to smite spam with a unholy verwarnen bullet.

Popeye for being an awesome mod!

and many others + everyone who doesn't spam, lol

12-24-2009 19:33 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

My Biggest Thx is to 79 and Clockers who took me in and helped me grow

My Second Biggest is to two players named Vaske and Abdula, they took me into there clan at a really low lvl before i joined Clockers and without them I probably wouldn't be where I am

My Third is Ringham, he taught me how to be a gunner in my late 40 lvl area. If it wasn't for him i probably would be able to kill anyone.

Also thx to somemore people

Diablo, he helped me with my gunning also and the task
Azz, never knew him but without his threads I, like so many of us would find merge and other things difficult.
Pops, for reviving mobs for me
People who att me except when i ask them to hold 4 me to do tasks, u helped to encourage to better myself

As i said so many and sorry if i left you out

Also Special Thx to forum Mods, i know i don't have best record but im glad u punished me as we learn from our mistakes and every account i have has improvedand i hope i don't do anymore silky mistakes

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-24-2009 20:07 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

I'd like to thank a lot of people :-)

Mostly HLL, LDL and Lions Indomptambles all there current and past members for all the
fun we had together, all the expos we did and generally all the fun :-)

I'd especially like to thank Ikhlas and Voxnihili for taking me on board the very first time
and helping me with all my questions about the game.

Oesebius, BootsyBaby and Aldebaran for being great people!
Ploper for many discussions about the game.
HLL and all its members for being a great clan :-)

Mortis, Diablo and Rohlikus for advise and help.

And many other players as well , I guess you know who you are and why :-)

edited spelling mistake

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by HamsterGod: 12-24-2009 20:29.

12-24-2009 20:28 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Thanks to my old clan mates who have been gone from the game for a long time now. I miss you lot. Order of the Sacred ftw Tongue

Joeyii_Boy/Calvert-Son for being so loyal and practically following me to the ends of the underworld.

Source for being the most welcoming clan on the server Wink certainly probably has the best banter out of all of them.

Clan mates of past and present thankyou for putting up with my spammy clan messages.

To these I owe a great deal and without them I would have probably quit long ago:
HorstHorstman
NouveauNosferatu
Kalessin
Cthulhu
blingbling
Flashblade
Thanks for accepting me into Source so readily Smile and of course Evan for creating the original and for bein an awesome Super Mod.

Murderous for being himself and the laughs we've had Wink BK Bro's Cool
GT for being a legend in his own right Big Grin
miitchell for keeping me on my toes and keeping me up late Tongue

And the following for being great ambassidors (can't spell) for the game and to which I have alot of respect for:

NN - Who weighs everything up with sensible reason and yet can be audatious when he wants Wink And for our constant argument on upgrades Tongue

Aggy - Intelligent and Precise ways of interperating the game.

C. - For being that tenticalled figure we all love and for adding new ideas and questions about the game.

diablo - Awesome mod Tongue and for showing us cool new badges.

Raxis/Set Abominae - Perplexes me with the way he has an answer for everything within the board and opens our eyes to new ideas about the real world.

Lys - For just being a legend on the board and in game and for writing that amazing novel that had us all on the edge whilst reading Pleased .

There are still more I feel I owe thanks to but I'm rather tired now so I'll leave it there Tongue Thanks a bunch everyone for making this game as addictive and fun as possible Big Grin And thanks to the devs for making it and also to Sze's for putting up with our grumblings Wink

Cheers.
Aps.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Apollo: 01-11-2010 20:22.

12-24-2009 23:36 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

My turnz.

I thank Lys for being an awesome rival at the beginning of the game. And also your evil sadistic brother Lestat for SOMEHOW remembering that we we're rivals and getting me to join DARK.

I also thank all those friends/brother for joining the game and making it an awesome place. (although getting to top 10 is REALLY sad -.-)

I thankz the old school DARK members for being absolutely hilarious and talkative. They was good days...

Also, i thank Mlarion (forgot how to spell it) Cthulhu, AND icecold for being people to look up to, and for being generally awesome ranged users (sorry natedogg and those top players. I usually envy/hate you guys, just the usual mutual hate Tongue )

Nowz me thinks i should thank the members of the forum, mainly Evan, while an evil demonic warning hammer just twitching at all moments for the SLIGHTEST reason to smash you over the head, you've managed to be entertaining the whole damn time. And not be so evil at some times Tongue

Nero/GT/Some other names i forgot for the moment, for being random along with me and hilarious Tongue

Popeye, for trying to helping me get my wolf king done (i still haven't done it T_T) and for giving me ANOTHER reason to beat yo' butt down XD

Sjblah for having an un-spellable name, but mainly for making such a fun/boring/rage inducing game

And finally, to top it off, my new home clan, NIGHT, and all the members that i talk to, and a few i also mentor'd for awhile. You guys kept me going up until now. Well that and my uber rage to beat Lys, which then i can happily quit Tongue

One thing i damn this game about though? Mercs, god-damn freaking mercs are bloodsucking fricking vampires...

Oh wait...

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
12-25-2009 00:37 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

hmmm's whom to thank :X

well i guess the first one has to be Agresiel, for introducing me to the game, helping me, and still helping me and still sits there night after night repeating himself (coz i have forgotten) and puts up with my stupid questions and always being there to rely on when i's stuck. in and out of the game.

to flloydygrrrrrkins, cloudsthatcry, banksy, reaper of life, heraldofogc, for being AMAZING friends in and out of the game, who i know i can rely on NO matter what Big Grin

well at the VERY beginning, vin for accepting me in to first born when i was a baby and ba_alzamon for taking me when End Bringers first started being a great leader and become to being a great friend. and to all those who were the original END players coz they helped me when i first started out.

Belfegor... for spending endless amounts of time in the IRC chatting to the small hours of the morning, teaching me, advising me, just being himself, for not judging me from the start, for taking me in to Boot Camp when i was lost :x and being an amazing friend to me

Xyr... helping me so much, in game but especially out of game, helped me with alot of things. he has become a good friend and i will always be thankful i've met him.

to my IRC friends,
scyanide for probably the first person i really spoke to in there, helped me took me in to bloody kingdom with no questions, CESARZ just coz he makes me laugh, helping me, *whispers* coz he said he'd marry me if i made him bigos but shh :X .... for him being the number one always on this server to me and making me welcome in his clan too Big Grin , Zarky i thank him for being the devil :x with his oh so sexy eyes Wink and his funny sense of humour he makes me laugh so much, EvanGHAYlion Wink Big Grin he's the PAB to my PAG Big Grin Wink he knows what that means :X for being a great mod/friend but's i shouldnt be thanking him really coz he won't let me apply to be a mod Frown but stills i loves him anyways, omgs there are so many more and i think if i go through them all then i will be here for ever :X so here is just the ones i can think of right now :X C47 Tongue , bal, terrorfel, serafine, true, black jack, hayz, stallis, scy, zarky, cesarz, karazek, evan, aud, DM, belfy baby, Xyr, nouvie, Roh roh, flash, mikel, my sexy gaytiger Tongue , diablo AND his amazing spikey hair <3 , squeshy, icecold, icreed, silvertitch, xpa, demon, raxis, kobruk, hespera, liam, hawkeye, nemo, poppy, arty. there are loads seriously, these are just some people, without them i wouldn't have passed an expo, passed a siege, chatting, playing a good game, helping me with so many things, through the highs and the lows and the RNG. some are very dear to my heart and i shouldn't have to say who because they should know.

i want to thank the amazing clans that i've been welcomed in and having some really good people in them, people i don't speak to very often but i'm always glad to speak to/hear from.

thank youuu to my current clan bloody kingdom helping me on a day to day basis

i thank my farmers too Big Grin one day i'll get you back *shakes fist at you* Tongue haha

there are so many people on here that has made Beatrice Bea Big Grin

to the friends i've gained, lost, and yet to meet, i'm thankful to all Big Grin and hopefully one day get to meet these amazing people in real life.

loads of love Beatrice Smile xxx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

12-25-2009 02:22 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008
Clan: NIGHT

I'd to thank ikillsky he quit playing a long time ago but he was the first leader I had with IOYD the training clan to IOYK I must of followed him to the various clans he created after that one lol

Then to Hilter (not the nazi guy), Demondude Cursecaster and Kazorgoth for helping me when I started BATs and everyone else that was in BATs it's been awhile get back in touch I'd love to know where ye all are at now.

That brings me to night. Thanks for accepting me and then choosing me to be the clan Leader when I was never in DARK (only been in DARK for 2 days in my entire BWars life lol and that was for a task). Thanks for Almerase for understanding why I needed to restart (well to be fair I wanted to quit at the time but the game is just too addicting I found myself thinking what if I try again and this time be something else).

Almerase for being a great leader

Lysander for introducing me to onemanga.com without it I'd just be watching the count down timer lol

Zer Raxis and Diablo for the advice.

Chris050 for being the wall to bounce idea's off Big Grin

DJ for well stealing box's Wink

and finally

The dev's for a brill game and always trying to improve it and I really must thank the fact that the server has never lagged (IMO) since the move.

OH nearly forgot thanks to RNG without that I'd have some great item's Mad

I think I'm leaving someone out if so sorry

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BattleOx: 12-25-2009 09:49.

12-25-2009 09:47 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
Souleater393

Registration Date: 06-10-2008

Ok my turn.... Smile

First, I'd like to thank Qweeg, Chopski and Nosforano for letting me in their first clan and helping me in expos and things, who I still keep in touch with Smile Big Grin

Next, Lysandra and DARK, who I still am a freind to and will help them out if and when they want Smile They helped me get my first two badges, the third was just so hard Mad Crying but they motivated me not to give up and to just carry on, and for that I say thank you. Sparxs and Lysandra especially for staying up late and helping me with tatoos and equip and all that Big Grin

Then I thank Ba_Alzamon, for letting me in END, I helped in expos and gained my third badge at like 2 o'clock in the morning Tongue They all helped me in my expos, and choosing the right gear for the right occasion, and for that, thank you Pleased

Now HLL, firstly thank you for Oesebius and HamsterGod actually letting me in Smile I've known them two a long, long time and bugged them about what gear I should use, and they always help me when they can. Oesebius for being a mentor on how I should use my equip and what I should change. HamsterGod for being someone who I talk to all the time, about just random things hehe Wink Tongue Ploper and BootsyBaby next for just being nice to chat to and always helping me in expos. HLL as a whole for welcoming me into the pride of lions im gonna stay in Big Grin

Some seperate people announcements:
Rohlikus for helping me with my merges Smile
Sqeshu for being there whenever I need help or advice
Diablo for helping me with tasks, and just being helpful
Tamris for someone who in the rankings we were behind one another all the time, and will look up to for always getting ahead of me Frown
Beatrice for helping me, and is always there for me to talk to
Agresiel for helping me with advice even though he isn't the same tatoo, and helping me with other things like work XD
Demonfury for being someone who I compete with and have known for a hell of a long time and someone who I can rely on anytime Big Grin

And just some shout outs to: Evangelion, AudatiousTitan, Arania, Zarkhir, Makavelli, Lilzo, Hespera, tiger_claw, Death_Reborn, and last but not least, Xyr and Belfegor, you will be missed
If I missed anyone out sorry, but I thank you toooooo Big Grin Big Grin
Oh, and thank you devs for making a wicked addictive game Smile

12-25-2009 10:46 Souleater393 is offline Search for Posts by Souleater393 Add Souleater393 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Souleater393
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I'll try to be as concise as possible so just

Thank you all for playing!!! Smile

12-25-2009 20:58 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009

Wow you guys have done massive posts lol, well here goes

Firstly id like to thank everyone ive met for making the game enjoyable.

My first clan Boot Camp, great home to start with and taught me a lot about the game.

Belf - great clan leader for boot camp to take me in.
Xyr - A great teacher and leader of boot camp, the one who got me into my current path in the game.
Roh - Always giving me help on what items are good and merge paths. Still a massive help a true friend here in Blood Wars
NN - Helping me to start with and keeping me going.

Source for taking me in after leaving Boot Camp, you guys were great and helped me progress well, was sad to see you split.

HH - you helped me a lot while at Source, thanks.
Flash - had a good laugh and always willing to help.

End for taking me in after Source broke, althought i was only there a short time everyone was nice and happy to help.

Bloody Kingdom, my new home and hopefully my last one, everyone of you are great and its awesome to be in such a good clan.

Bea - for been a great help since i started in Boot Camp, great to be with you again in Bloody Kingdom.
Gaz - for been a great expo buddy and always a great laugh.
Xpa, Karaz, Zark & Demon - Always good help for a expo or advice whenever i need it.

Last but by no means least

Agresiel - A great friend, spent many late night chatting, you have been a great help, driving me to succuss and greatly improving me as a player. You have helped me on many merges some very cheap ones =P. Thanks for everything.

An to all i have missed thank you for everything you have done.

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

12-25-2009 21:19 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

i would like to thx Niki and Diablo that introduced myself to this addictive game...i love it!!

also big thx to ousebius and hamstergod that are real cool guys in here..u legends my friends

next thx to novie....i spent almost all time speaking to u mate about all things.....u here from my beginnings...

ICreed.....only one guy that i taken care about from his 1 point...dont know why,,,,maybe it was destiny.....hope u ll be greatest player here Smile :Smile i ll be here for u everytime u need....

but only one who gave me all i need in this game is diablo....he teached me all about this game and later when i was more experienced i gave him some little things back Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin hehe

also bea,poppy,zarky that are really funny peeps .....i love them....and sorry about all i forget...oh yeah..mortis...for alll his help...he is really true clan leader of best clan here...and reallly clever man Smile

if i sometime quit BW i ll have only nice memories about u Smile Smile

btw...peto.....kua a mne si nepodakoval lajdak Big Grin Big Grin chcem warning za jazykBig Grin Big Grin

regards rohlikus....true mergemaster Smile Smile Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by rohlikus: 12-26-2009 03:03.

12-26-2009 02:59 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

quote:
Originally posted by rohlikus
btw...peto.....kua a mne si nepodakoval lajdak Big Grin Big Grin chcem warning za jazykBig Grin Big Grin

To save you a warning I'll translate it. I bet you were drunk Wink
btw...diablo.....you didn't thank me you lazy person Big Grin

Of course I thank you, you freak! Stop whining Tongue

12-26-2009 10:21 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

That's too bad, I understood what he said and... umm... let's say Diablo is right with the translation Tongue

Unfortunately I have nobody to thank. I'm perfect as I am and I don't need anybody Big Grin
Well, maybe I'll write something if I find enough time to write all the stuff Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-26-2009 11:01 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Firstly, thanks go to Godbladez. First real farm of mine who was 40 points behind me at one point and is now almost 200 ahead of me haha! Grats to you on that one! It's only so long before we're all back in on big kick-ass clan Smile

A7R for being a pretty helpful mentor in the early stages and being an all-round stand up guy. Keep being awesome! Again, special thanks to Vctora/Victors. You were a huge role model to me as a little vampire for your INCREDIBLE 2h melee finese. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see your ability first hand again soon Smile

Next, special thanks to GuiltyPleasure for looking out for me when I was a tiny little vampire with tiny little fangs. You were always right and I am grateful to have been in contact with you Smile Who would have though that whilst I was 4 points and you were 80 I would overtake you eventually Smile Thanks for being an awesome role model all this time and good luck with your clan, WOLF.

Speaking of clans, I would like to thank Blood In Blood Out for all their help during out various aches and pains with so-called "members" of their clan. You guys have always been very supportive and I'm very grateful to you guys, especially McItchy and Sixoux.

Another clan I'd like to thank is BLP (the originals Tongue ) for bringing me up in a supportive and strong environment. So many good players to look up to, none of whom looked down on you for being small. It was always about unity as a clan and I now appreciate that, looking after the academy clan. Thanks Lev, for that opportunity. I want to come back at some time and show you my pointy new fangs. Well, those and my shiny new guns. I'll look forward to that day, but at the moment I'm still more than happy to look after the new recruits, who by the way I want to thank for being pretty awesome. Only so long before some of you start getting your white dragon badges Big Grin

Last clan thanks go to DarkLordVyper's clan Shadows of Darkness. Cheers for being good sports about the recent sieges. Maybe sometime soon we can have a couple of PoH sieges?

I think that about wraps up everything and if I've forgotten anyone, I'm very sorry but thank you so much!

P.s. How could I forget Naka? Tongue Special thanks should go to Nakashima for being one hell of an ingame legend. Not only have we been rivals since we were knee-high to A7R, but we have been friends since then too. I've overtaken you in points twice which only proves that you are just as good as me to have overtaken me before too Tongue I doubt I'll have been able to be as good a clan leader in BA without you helping me out, so here is a public thankyou to you my friend. Smile Things will sort themselves out, and you are kicking ass and catching me up already! Am I going to have to overtake you again? Tongue

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

12-26-2009 12:24 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Thankyou XP farms who threw my up the rankings when I started again Big Grin

12-26-2009 15:08 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Thanks to:

The creators of the game
Azz420 for leading me to the game and being the leader of one of the all time best clans in the game.
Firetouch for Co-founding Bloodwych Coven
The Core group who followed me to Coven when Firetouch went into eternal sleep
Hyperborean for being the first high level to answer my pleas for help when Bwych was a tiny clan being used as a punching bag; for inspiring me to becom a BK and for his harsh but realistic advice on playing the game and being a leader.
Evan and The Source for being our longest allies.
Mia and Achlirah for being exceptional deputies in their time.
Diablo for helping me with Graveyard despite my previous harsh words for Bos and the grudge I had yet to let go of.
Squeshu for his book recommendations and for helping many times in game.
Lysandra for providing me with great reading material.
All my farms who have put up with my sometimes relentless attacking and sucked it up rather then sending me a message to complain.
All the people who farm me and give me a reason to improve.
The Whole of Coven for keeping me in this game when I have wanted to quit so many times.
Blackjack for crossing an Ocean to be with me and put up with my craziness and also not letting me quit the game.

12-26-2009 17:26 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
BLP

images/avatars/avatar-641.png

Registration Date: 12-26-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BLP

For my part, I'd rather do an apology.

To all the people I've mistalked to over the past few weeks/month.

I've been going through some really tough times. I won't go into details because you don't need a life story. But I've been an ass to a LOT of people outside of BLP (luckily, I managed to stay nice to my clan members).

I want to say that I'm sorry to Diablo. Not much else I can say but that. I misdjudged you, I let myself get carried away by matters that were not mine in the beginning. And I know you're this good guy, which pains me even more to see how I acted.
By the same standards, I want to apologize to BoS, and to V13 also, for treating them like crap when they actually had our back for such a long time.

I had lots of friends in those clans, and I pretty much turned my back on all of them the day I started raging at Diablo and at their clans. HD, Qweeg, Chopski and Nosforano, I'm sorry I behaved like such an ass.

I also want to apologize to Popsicle and to Hespera, they'll know why.

And Lysandra, even though we did patch things up a bit some time ago, but still some bad blood.

Honestly, I don't know what got over me (well actually I do but it's not an excuse), but over the past 4 months I have become a very bitter person. And it's pretty interesting that I do have one person to thank today, it's Evangelion. He probably has no idea, but I have not told anyone about my problems (not even my RL friends because I was ashamed to appear weak). I spilt my guts to him for absolutely no real reason, and it made me realize what I had been doing, and how wrong it was.

So yeah, Thanks Evan.

And really sorry to everybody else. Sorry to my own clan actually for putting them in dangerous situations and exposing them to unecessary retaliation from higher clans.

So yeah, not a thank you post. Athough I think it's about time I did this.

PS : I do have a second person to thank though. It's Andrei7radu. He has been my right (and left) arm for the past year. I would not have been able to get through all the crap I put myself (and the clan) in, without him. Thanks A7r, for being my deputy and never stopping to believe in me.

PS2 : I do hope the word "ass" doesn't get me a warning. Because it's pretty much what I've been and I wouldn't know how else to say it.

Underworld Clan - IGN : Levija (Also on Necropolis)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by BLP: 12-26-2009 18:55.

12-26-2009 18:51 BLP is offline Search for Posts by BLP Add BLP to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

well i must say aggy and icreed, im touched by your words of kindness, so i suppose its now my turn Smile

i would like to thank all of the original family of darkness members, gamecrow deathjam shazza tiger_claw etc etc, huge thank you to lysandra for accepting me and eventually making me deputy there Big Grin

great thanks to all of bloody kindgom more so to aggy for being the best friend ive made on the game, xpa for being a generally nice guy, arania for all the help they have given me and gazzer for just being the funniest mofo with a username

gone but not forgotten, the friendships i have with incarceration, bavan-shi and paranoia, before it all went sour

big shout out toother people i have alot of time for on the game, cesarz, kenpachi, icecold, varccianna, beatrice, souleater and of course i cant forget lestat666

thanks to all of you guys my 2 years on the game have been epic, even when i had to restart the game you have always been there to help me through Big Grin

IGN: acidic shots
12-30-2009 22:33 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

I would like to thank.

My Bro Rosetta_Rouge for getting me into the game.
Vengeance and all the members of sanguine for being the first clan I joined And great guys.

Helldemon and the rest of Vault 13 for helping me into act 2 and putting up with my stupid questions .
Also helping out on the expo front and being all round good guys Smile

All those other vamps I get lots of xp from sorry if I farm you I just want to progress quickly.

BLOODWARS for being the game I spend most of my time on.

12-31-2009 14:10 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
almerase

Registration Date: 07-24-2009
Clan: Night

oh my... Im a sucker for not remembering names but here goes and if I have forgotten someone well tell me about it Big Grin

My thanks goes mainly to four ppl, Lysandra who took me in when I was just a small lost vampire, Spars for being my mentor, DeathJam for always making me smile (I NEVER learn not to do follow up questions on his clan messages...) and BattleO for giving me a home when I needed it and trusted me with important things Smile

There are a lot of other ppl too that have helped me, Miitchell, Soualeater, Diablo, Bat, HorstHorstmann, Zer, terjohnny, Old Miss evil and Im sure I have forgotten a bunch of others too so thanks for all that you have done and all you will do Smile
01-11-2010 13:51 almerase is offline Search for Posts by almerase Add almerase to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

woah aggy/maze im suprised you mentioned us lol Tongue

meh I cant actually remember the people i liked & hated in this game so ill list the ones i still speak to :o) not gonna list UG or stallis cause well ... they kinda know Tongue

MetalMouth / Angelis - who can forget him? seriously he was awesome xD

Diablo / Mortis - for allowing me into boss regardless of what v13 had to say ... as well as for me to have someone to chat to when im bored as hell ... Diablos normally subjected to that .. oh oh oh & also giving me some good advice ^^

Lestat666 & Lys - theyre both great people & amazing story writers! ^^ that & Theyre randomness amazes me ;D

Evan - for his equalsidedness even when it annoyed the hell outta me .. & for making me lol so much ^^

Gristy & the new owner of Stallis .. cant actually remember his ign but i do still speak to them! Big Grin

McItchy - for accepting me into her clan when i first started out & for all the help shes given me since Big Grin

Necrol - Square swaps , random chats at stupid o clock Big Grin & the occasional message on FB Tongue

As for in game help & so on ... ive been to inactive to actually remember whos who due to char swaps / deletions & all that good shiz ..so yeah come slap me upside the head if youve been really helpful/good to me & ive forgotton you .. Tongue

Kenpachi & most of the members of DB ... You guys let me into your clan for so long & I havent forgotton you trust me on that Big Grin ... I cant actually see whos in your clan now due to my premium running out but to those i spoke to & helped me . thanks for everything! Big Grin

May as well put the people i can remember that i used to be good friends with but will never be the same again Tongue : Aggy , Maze , Beatrice..

I know theres a few others but i cant bloody think of your names & for that im sorry you should know who you are... & Scy, squishy, Zark, Belf, Ba_al , poppy dont you dare sit there & think THAT CANT BE ME Tongue because yes your on my list of terror too Big Grin

People i missed Big Grin Flashaod, Sanguinarius, GT Big Grin & ive gone brain dead Big Grin thanks for everything guys ^^ Flash for the random outburst of omg your online look at this !! when i log into msn Big Grin San for being a great mate & sticking up for me when it counts & on the odd occasion its needed Tongue -no not on about in bw lol
GT hmm where the hell do i start... random chats at stupid o clock, never failing to make me lol, the odd text i get when i turn my phone on , falling off your chair when on cam to me EVERY time without fail ..you wont understand how funny it is until you can only see GT's legs & feet in the air & a low mumble of oww :| xD it actually makes me cry Big Grin ..

Thats about it for my list ^^

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 01-12-2010 21:11.

01-11-2010 14:11 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

I suppose I need to say a few words of my own - however I will split this between the two realms.

Underworld

Firstly - FlashAOD - A damn good personal Mate and one that stood by and helped see throught the creation and expantion and eventual fall of the AOD.

Mortis - for no other reason then bringing together one seriously hard ass team in the form of BOS. I have many happy memories here - I hope for more in the future.

Diablo - Well what can I say... My confidant, mentor and daily problem basher. I can;t think of another person I speak to as much of the trivia's of Bloodwards and Life - So thank you.

Lysandra - Don;t worry I have not forgotten you - My first Ally in this game and someone that I have grown up with in the 2 years I have been playing. I can't tell you how happy I am that Dark is still around - Keep those stories coming as we all enjoy a good read.

Clem - Long chats over nothing and everything and one of the few people how actually know... well me.

BOS - Thanks for being a kick ass clan - I want to thank everyone from this clan for all the help they have given.

Necro.

Hoboy where to start

AOD - My clan - I really can't say enough to say what I really feel. A clan is made from trust and compromise. To laugh and share - to congratulate and to feel the emotions that other people feel. To be able to call someone a lucky Bar Steward for that kill and to say to people that your hot on their tracks. This is what my clan members bring to me and all I can really say is Thank you.

Jimferatu - My Black Dragon expo buddy - someone that I have spoken to since the first days of the AOD.

Nemira - Well - my rival - how many timed do I say I have to catch you up - and I will get you - Just give me time.

Deathavan - When all is said and done - You deserve my Z3 square. You have stuck by this clan from the beginning - if anyone has shown what it takes - then need to look at you.

Belphegor - Thank you for the help you have given both my clan and me. If you ever need anything - please just ask.

Mortis - For your Z2 square - I'm nearly there.

And everyone else that has helped me along the way - Please allow me to say

THANK YOU.

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

01-11-2010 14:40 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
DeathMagick

Registration Date: 04-14-2008
Clan: BK

well I suppose its my turn now, lol

Lysandra - One of my first friends in this game, leader of the clan i was in most the game, lol, we helped each other with ingame problems etc and we also talked a lot

Beatrice - We are always talking and competing against each other

Aggy - He has helped me a good bit in this game

Kenpachi - He has always helped me out when I really needed help

Tigerclaw - He has also helped me out whenever I have needed halp and also helped me with equips etc

Evan - He has helped me out and we used to constantly fight each other

Hespera - Thanks for letting me join your clan when you had no reason to and for helping me out whenever I asked

DemonDude - He introduced me to this game

Thanks to all the clans I have be in, especially Dark as it was my 1st and longest home

I am pretty sure I have forgotten some ppl, lol

01-11-2010 15:06 DeathMagick is offline Search for Posts by DeathMagick Add DeathMagick to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

well thanks to everyone really, for making BW such a nice place, and know, a few aspecial thanks:
Horst, for allowing me into the fables, source Big Grin
Apollo, for being an awsome guy and just generally helpful
murderous, for laughing at on msn and plotting for world domination
to aggy, for putting up with random harassment
evan, see aggy Tongue
poppers for being such an awsome guy and getting on well with trees
hayz, well why not? who else will text me to insult me? Tongue
bav, for being mummy Tongue and putting up with my random gibberish Tongue
bea, for phone calls at unsocial hours -.-'
lys, for giving me something truely amazing to read Smile
nem, so i dont feel alone whilst being "special" in offtopic
zark, for help and pointers whenever you need them Big Grin

and last but not least, the one im truely suprised hasn't had more mentions from you irc veterans... the one, the only...
C47 Big Grin a truely amazing guy to speak to in the irc, brilliant to talk to if you have a problem with your snake/blender or both at the same time Wink

I LOVE YOU ALL Big Grin (including those that didn't get a mention Big Grin )
aha wait
bally! awsome guy Big Grin

GT over, under and eventually out Tongue

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

01-11-2010 19:47 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

my turn... where to start... hmmm...

Mortis - you know it well Wink

Nndungu - my actual master, thx for all the help and advices

llianna - my lovely sis, thx for all the help when I became a BoS member... I own you almost all my badges Tongue

diablo - the best foosball partner!! simply thx for all the fun Big Grin

Hamstergod - for all the diary talks, thx to be there!

MYRKUL - broooooooooooo you know well what we have Wink

seventynine - it was great to share necro with you, I miss it Crying and also with Ba_alzamon they both are great leaders

Agresiel - the first person who helped me with my old account

Raziel666, figeac82 and THE_ONE - thx for all the messages and nice words Smile

BoS clan - they are good clanmates Pleased

special mention to all my necro clannies - that was unforgettable!

01-12-2010 13:43 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

01-15-2010 03:09 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

lol is that because you havent been mentioned as much as you would have liked arty ?

you should get +1 for spam

Thanks to BW for making me meet so many ... interesting ... people Big Grin
01-16-2010 01:14 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

I'd like to remind you that this is not the offtopic section and next time you will be rewarded with a warning.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-16-2010 01:55 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Thank you all for paying!!! Smile

Typo with the extra L? Tongue Big Grin

Your welcome Wink

~~~

Thanks to all the bigger clans for makeing it next to impossible to do larger expo's Smile who needs badges anyways? Tongue

Thanks to my farmers for always being there for me, you all have aids; enjoy. Big Grin

Thanks morrisons for the 3 creates for £15 deal.

Thanks to me, myself and i for being such a fitness icon for tubbies; smokeing, drinking, playing bw, playing ps3 and pumping weights at the same time, im trying to fit in useing my brain at the same time aswell
unfortunatly i need to work out how to use it on its own before multitasking with it Tongue

Also a big thanks to my family, my fans & my agent for makeing today possib... oh wait Frown

01-16-2010 18:18 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

I think I should get my part in here too. Not that I have alot of people to thank:

My first thanks has to go to 2tees. Ive known him from the start of my career in BW. Hes a good guy, once you get to know him. Hes the least self centered person that I know, and I wanted to thank him specially.

I also really need to thank ikillsky too. Not many people knew him, and I was deputy for a long time in the same clan BattleOx was in (BTW what clan was that again BattleOx?)

Also to seventynine....(soppy bit comin up!)... I knew him back when he was a wee 5 pointer, just starting out in the vast world we call Bloodwars. He was in my clan: Third Echeleon, and left at 21 points to start his own(which now is known as Clockers). We had many things in common( both read the Gunslinger Series, by Stephen King(which brought him to the idea of Immortal Gunslingers)). I was ahsamed to see that he had such a big influence over my clan. When he left, he nearly took all my members with him. we barely talk now. Ive tried messaging him, but he is probably too focused on being in the top 10 than my messages.

I also need to mention Qweeg and Chopski. They probably dont remember me, but I spent far too much time in BLP to not thank them. They both were the ones who pointed me in the right direction, and, after admitting to not reading the tutorial when i started(which is a good idea newbies), they mannaged to teach me about different sets etc. I still gett things wrong, but I can get most things right

I think thats all who I can name to thank at the moment.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by franz: 01-16-2010 20:26.

01-16-2010 20:25 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Clan: EoD

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
Zauborin for giving me the advice to become a BK...and for giving me the motivation to reach #1.

Smile after so long time, someone remember me, glad to hear that Smile

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
02-10-2010 22:52 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

I want to thank myself for being here for all of you Smile

02-11-2010 14:20 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
sexymaida101

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: .DB./TCR

- All members of TCR who put up with me knowing absolutely no idea how to play the game Tongue

- DB - what can I say? Great clan overall - all the members were helping me. Special mention for Azz for helping me with my gear and Sqeshu for being such good friends!!

- Ba_alzamon - for being such a good friend
- Terrorfel - for booting me out of END. I owe Terrorfel so much, I could not be happier since being booted.
- Members of END such as: True_Enigma, Hunt0r, Serafine, Agro, Masterwolf, Vampi, and many more for always being helpful Pleased

- HorstHorstmann - for getting me items equivalent to 20 SS Big Grin
- Vine - too many reasons to even begin too list.
- Murderous - keeping me in the game by inspiring me through all the 2 man expos Pleased
- Fil - for always coming online and saving my expos lol
- Apollo - I love that mace of yours lol .. saved the day time and time again...
- daarth - for always putting up with me, even after all the times I let him down...
- All other members of Source have to be thanked as well. You are constantly helping me with upgrading, helping me with questing, helping me with expos, and helping me with just about everything... Pleased

02-19-2010 17:41 sexymaida101 is offline Search for Posts by sexymaida101 Add sexymaida101 to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

Right ill have a bash now Tongue

Id like to thank Carlsburg Export, Kronenburg, Stella Artois and Embassy Number 1 for getting me through the hard times Tongue

And id also like to thank

Apollo for being a good lad, pulling me through the crappy upgrade times and reading my drunk rambling thanks to the export etc lol

GT for helping me plan world domination

FlashAOD for being ill so much i dont feel so bad when i am lol

Maida for the legendary sniper skills lol

AudatiousTitan for his awesome music mixing skills which makes me wanna go to war

Faquarl for being a legend and a lad id like to get boozed up with some time lol

Horst for being such a good leader and one who enjoyed someone elses luck with the RNG as much as his own

NN for stepping up to the plate and taking on the roll as leader and for having such good items i cant use them Tongue

Special K/Kalessin thanks for all the help in the expos with your searing blood and generally being a good person

Evan, ever since youve got that leg murderous mace ive liked you Tongue lol thats shallow, your a good laugh to talk to and i think ive done well to keep clear of your warnings Tongue

Bavan-Shi for steering me through the beginning and also listening to me ramble lol

Bebbsy for giving me his z3 square and talking about crashing cars

Everyone who lent me items to get more pawn...shop levels lol

Thankyou everyone who are just about to read how many times ive edited this message because youve just read this sentence Tongue

Oh and thanks to the RNG for being such a...insert all profanities here lol

The rest of source

More to come...

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 8 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 02-24-2010 23:47.

02-24-2010 23:22 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

ok i finally managed to find my way here, keep forgetin to post Tongue ..

first off a big big thanks to lys and les Tongue letting me in dark when i had nowhere else to go and been there ever seince, so nearly like 2years now ive been in that clan,started off when i was just under 150 points i believe..

dark has helped me a hell of alot Big Grin great bunch of ppl Tongue

and also a big thanks to tiger and mish for all the help with sniper tatto and gear and showin me the ways Tongue lol

again thanks to lys and dan for the late night expos and chats Tongue

and thanks for Almerase for the talks and expos Wink

and there go the long big list Tongue
a BIG Thanks to diablo for:

1. all the advices for my gear and merges to get what i need
2. thanks for telling me the merges that i didnt know about
3. all the expos and tasks u have done, makes me want to keep playin to do it all myself Tongue
4.showing me all your nice merges and makein me want em for myself lol
5. and for the chats at random times Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sparxs: 02-26-2010 15:33.

02-26-2010 15:31 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Bloodwars.... Thank you

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH