Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Forum use.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Forum use..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Forum use.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Almost got another warning for multi-threads

Can someone tell me how I can Edit my threads and get them to recently changed?

It seems every time I edit an old post it stays at the bottom and isnt listed in the new threads?

03-04-2008 12:07 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In the post you want to edit there are five buttons at the top right corner of the post Reply, Quote, Edit, Report and Go to the top of this page. When you click the Edit button you can see the edit post panel. You can even change the subject on the top of the page.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-04-2008 12:14 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

after you have edit post
just reply to it to bump up back up to the top
like im about to do with my buying thread Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 03-04-2008 12:26.

03-04-2008 12:25 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Thread Starter Thread Started by Artoir.

Great thanks Wink

03-04-2008 12:55 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Forum use..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH