Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » One last blow out » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page One last blow out 12 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2512 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2512 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2512 Votes - Average Rating: 9.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

One last blow out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm going to have a last blow out on the boards before I go, as well as doing a few other things to hopefully shake things up for the better when I'm gone, so lets see ...... where do I possibly start in this quagmire that has stolen the identity of our beloved BloodWars.

Because lets face it, this is not the game most of us started playing, hell .... the way it's going it's hardly a game at all now .... just another good game that has slipped onto the oiled slope of doom.

DISCLAIMER - The following thread is aimed at the general development and admin team with notable exceptions (Szeszej and C47 ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE DEV/ADMIN TEAM FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS THREAD)

And why has this come about?

Because the Development team are too busy with their pet Polish servers to concern themselves with the UK (and I would assume French) servers in anything but a patronising afterthought sort of way, in fact the sort of way that an ignorant parent looks upon a child with Autism or Downs Syndrome .... maybe not a nice analogy but the way I see it perfectly apt.

It's high time these people found out what sort of players they have in Underworld, and the contribution they could make to the general game of BloodWars (wherever thats gone) if they managed to be heard, which due to the ignorance of the devs has not happened yet.

What happens from here?

Well, there are a few options open to the players of the Underworld game .....

1: Wait and hope the Devs come and take a rare look at the forum and see the problems the same way the players do, have a sudden brainstorm and fix the game (you ever heard the words 'Once upon a time ...'? )

2: Someone suggested going on strike ....... Set vacation mode as a huge group and bog the game down (they probably wouldn't notice until they were told about it)

3: Message your clan, your friends and anyone around you to get them onto the forums and create the biggest complaint thread ever seen on BW (surely they'd have to take notice of that) and Polish speaking players can post it right under the devs noses on the Polish forums too (even better, link them in so that they end up here)

4: Stop buying premium (cash flow almost certainly will get their attention)

5: Mass exodus ...... While this won't do anything to make the game better for the ones who leave, it will certainly make them think twice about saying 'Well it works on the Polish servers, so it will work here'.

More later

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 03-04-2008 19:13.

03-04-2008 18:15 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm with you bro Smile
Sending that clan message out asap, i'll make sure everyone pastes it on to friends and others clans too.
About time we had some change.

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

03-04-2008 18:30 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Count me in!

Patch 1.1 takes way too long.
One-handed guns are useless in expeditions.
I've only seen snipers (people with sniper tattoo) to complete Wolfish King task.
Requirements of Hospital are ridiculous.
Expedition Mobs use multiple special attacks per round.
Nobody listens to what people on forum say.

(clanmessage sent to BoS)

03-04-2008 18:52 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
pennywise

images/avatars/avatar-245.jpg

Registration Date: 02-18-2008
Clan: DB

Im still relatively new to this game and am enjoying it thus far. However, i am finding some of the building requirements etc impossible. Also, if the dev team arent paying attention then i know from past games that it makes playing the game a monotonous and tedious experience. I pray they sort something out before i hit that phase.

03-04-2008 18:59 pennywise is offline Search for Posts by pennywise Add pennywise to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Registration Date: 09-25-2007

starts, r server is called underworld, im not 2sure what the polish server is called but underworld! 2me that gives me thoughts of them hidin us underground, away from sun light, i go by the sayin outta sight outta mind, my god the devs must do the same,
i used2look 4ward 2loggin on cus i thou this game was amazin but i only come on 4the great chats i get here, and now one them people is givin up cus of the dev's its one now how many will leave then?
iv beenin lookin 4ward 2this patch 2b finished with so i can advance, but as we're all put last as no suprise, which is completly unfair, there makin money outta us then give us some respect aswel as something worth r hard earnt money!!
03-04-2008 19:08 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
gazzer678

also i might aswel make a comment about the buildin levels aswel seems its a major issue, its 2high standard!! and most wep's/armor has high req when really i c no reason y it should b so high, sort it out dev's!!!
03-04-2008 19:10 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
fishy

Registration Date: 03-04-2008
Clan: boot camp

i reckon we should all stop buying premium and go on strike like gendibal sed

at first its good but then it gets pretty rubbish and its 2 hard 2 go up levels and stuff

stones r 2 rare and building requirments r 2 high

STOP BUYING PREMIUM GO ON STRIKE
03-04-2008 19:15 fishy is offline Search for Posts by fishy Add fishy to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

if i ever get to where all of the people that are leavin get to i probs would be leaving to.... the game will get very monotonous after a certain point judging by your favouring of the snipers.... yes 1.1 will be good and somethig to look foreward to but not if everybody quits before they get to lvl 50 because of you favouring the higher lvls.... the polish server testing thing is complete crap because yes you may test it all on there but the results you get from there will be completely biased... the top player on there has 1k points plus... we , by comparison we are only lickle... ffs test some stuff here to see if it works not just there.... and for gods sake LISTEN to us dont just disregard everything we say....

btw thanks for Finally getting better tattoo pics...

i think iv said my piece

~~UG~~

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

03-04-2008 19:17 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

been a member of the game now for well over a year, liked the idea straight away, but find it extremely difficult to keep paying premium if changes arent being made. i have been quiet for a while reading gendibal comments, diablos and etc. there needs something to be done, the patch looks good but when will it be implemented?? has it even ben tested on the polish server yet??

expedition mobs need to be modified to keep the lower levels happy and balance out the game, sometimes i cant even help against white dragons and im level 53.

all weapons need to have tattoos or what is the point in having weapons with zero effect, i.e. shuriken of vengence

shortage of blood in zone 3 and building requirements.

weapons levelling at 100? ridiculous.

having the the likes of zauborin leave, sycanide leave and now gendibal possibly leaving is a huge knock to the game and im afraid it will have a knock on effect. i dont want to see any other members leave.

something needs to be done or this game will die out

Necro knows me as Gjallar
03-04-2008 19:18 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

Surely something about the game balance has to be done!
Also the amount of active players is currently really low which will never change when big players are leaving and the dev team does not listen to the demands of the players.

Just one thing: i don't think the requirements for buildings are too high, it is just a matter of progress, i can remember seeing a police station lvl 10 and though no way of achieving it, now i have a lvl 12 police station, so it is possible.
As for Hospital i don't know what surgery lvl 7 needs but i guess something around 140 charisma 80 knowledge ?

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
03-04-2008 19:20 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
fishy

ive got less then 1000 litres of blood

its stupid
03-04-2008 19:22 fishy is offline Search for Posts by fishy Add fishy to your Buddy List
fishy

r half the prefixes and suffixes accuatly real or r they just there for show???
03-04-2008 19:25 fishy is offline Search for Posts by fishy Add fishy to your Buddy List
Gumis1

images/avatars/avatar-335.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Cursed One

quote:
Originally posted by DarkOne
Just one thing: i don't think the requirements for buildings are too high, it is just a matter of progress, i can remember seeing a police station lvl 10 and though no way of achieving it, now i have a lvl 12 police station, so it is possible.
As for Hospital i don't know what surgery lvl 7 needs but i guess something around 140 charisma 80 knowledge ?

To build Hospital u need surgery 8 lvl, not 7, requirements to build surgery 8 lvl is 165 charisma and 84 knowledge, so it isn't too easy.

03-04-2008 19:34 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
Kusatsu

Registration Date: 11-23-2007
Clan: V13

The balance of this game is totally fucked and right now it's not a lot of fun. I for one won't be bothering buying premium again unless the legitimate concerns already raised here by other people are addressed.

Smile
03-04-2008 19:35 Kusatsu is offline Search for Posts by Kusatsu Add Kusatsu to your Buddy List
TerminusEst

Clan: BC

Couldnt agree more mate ..... i wonder if the Devs can get their heads around the fact that Euros from non Polish countries are worth the same as ones from Poland .... the Requirements for buildings ... weapons etc are just too high .... and the Expos ... how often going for white Dragons have i run into Hydra's i have lost count ... and if you get a white the modifications done to them make them stupidly difficult ...

Unless they do something about the players concerns this game will die and any new patches will be just P****** on its grave
03-04-2008 19:36 TerminusEst is offline Search for Posts by TerminusEst Add TerminusEst to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

@Fishy: of course they're real

quote:
the game will get very monotonous after a certain point judging by your favouring of the snipers....

Can I just say: how are the admins favouring snipers? maybe you think that it is whe nyou are at low level. Then 160 ish damage is amazingly high per round. But as soon as you get into levels 30+ it gets outdamaged by 1h melee. At my level (51) I never win attacks purely because my opponents do ~4/600 damage per round, compared to my 200. Favouring? I think not...

03-04-2008 19:39 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
fishy

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

y do they treat the polish people better

what r the differences
03-04-2008 19:39 fishy is offline Search for Posts by fishy Add fishy to your Buddy List
Dragonian

images/avatars/avatar-186.jpg

I think the requirements for some weapons and especially the requirements for the buildings are far too high, they need to be sorted out...

03-04-2008 19:45 Dragonian is offline Search for Posts by Dragonian Add Dragonian to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Gendibal

One thing I will say here is that snipers/gunners were the poor relations previously, and what is being done in 1.1 is to address that downfall (one of the few good things the dev team have got round to)

When you consider that I can do upwards of 1200 points of damage in a single round (would have been 1800 if I was sticking round to do my lvl 3 tattoo) with a 2h melee weapon and there are 1h melee users that can do around 1000 to 1200, snipers are certainly not favoured in the game at the moment ..... in fact quite the opposite.

The players on the Polish servers get better treatment because they are the original player group, and what the devs haven't taken into account is that not everyone plays the same way as the Polish ...... in fact almost everyone plays completely different than the Polish (different expectations for the game, and that has affected the player base adversely because the devs have refused to acknowledge anyone but the Polish as a legitimate player group)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 03-04-2008 19:48.

03-04-2008 19:45 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007

i also think there has to been done something major to improve the game.
but as everyone says the devs wont listen they just wont come here because then they will hear thing they dont want to here.
03-04-2008 19:47 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
Dragonian

images/avatars/avatar-186.jpg

quote:
Snipers are certainly not favoured in the game at the moment ..... in fact quite the opposite.

I agree, i have a sniper and and the sniper tattoo and i am certaintly not at an advantage.

03-04-2008 19:49 Dragonian is offline Search for Posts by Dragonian Add Dragonian to your Buddy List
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

quote:
Originally posted by Dragonian
quote:
Snipers are certainly not favoured in the game at the moment ..... in fact quite the opposite.

I agree, i have a sniper and and the sniper tattoo and i am certaintly not at an advantage.

Me too and I improved and waited bloody ages and was it really worth it hmmm... not quite sure. But anyway agree totally with what you said Gendibal but all they probably bothered about is the money in their pockets from the polish server.

03-04-2008 19:57 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Gendibal

Oh, and just a note to any of the dev team that do happen to see this (If).

Do you think I'm being unfair in bringing these VALID points forward in such a way?

Yes?

Good .... Because thats how most of the players on here think about you right back, they feel ignored and insulted because NOTHING is done or said about their concerns. Get your acts together and START WORKING ON A SOLUTION THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO UNDERWORLD.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 03-04-2008 19:58.

03-04-2008 19:57 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
fishy

does any1 no how ceazerz can get that many points without absolutely hating the game dosent he get bord Confused
03-04-2008 19:57 fishy is offline Search for Posts by fishy Add fishy to your Buddy List
Practice

Registration Date: 02-07-2008

Snipers are only favoured at around lvl 40 as they can do the expeditions sooner. After that we suffer.

Buildings are tough, but this is about right with one or two notable exceptions (needing the police station to a large level to get the next defence building and the surgery/hospital thing is even worse).

I was constantly out of blood for about a week due to using it on defence attacks so I stopped. I don't even bother reading those anymore now, I either 30%ed or lost I guess (but Xp does creep up).

While this sounds like a defence of the game it isn't, I found I have better things to do than bloodwars these days. I run my quests and do a few attacks and maybe an expo and then I get on with my day.

Without a desire to play for gear the game is over already. i never even finished the hard quests due to the immense peace & quiet - even on 60% chance & 20 luck 20 attempts later I had 1 fail at the Str pilgrimage! All I have is to play for rankings, and that really is all about the higher people giving up and sliding in the rankings or deleting their characters.

When you have many many of the top 100 players on the server in the same thread saying that they are finding your game dull then you have problems. Not least of all the piles of dead accounts - both banned and only-logged-on-once.

Frankly - I give up.

[censored] is more fun at the moment anyway (but thats designed to be throw away and free)

Edit: for context I am lvl 48 and ranked 55 in the rankings (or there abouts). Might be good if we post our lvl and max rank so that people can see that although we are new to the forums we are active players.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Practice: 03-04-2008 20:10.

03-04-2008 19:58 Practice is offline Search for Posts by Practice Add Practice to your Buddy List
fishy

i agree with practice. all i basicly do now is run a caravan and then leave it on for ages

i rekon that it shouldnt cost premium to change ur name or delete tattos or nything like that . it should cost in game money or thats just really sad

do any polish players understand english

if so can u traslate gendibals first message and start a thread on a polish place
03-04-2008 20:09 fishy is offline Search for Posts by fishy Add fishy to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

RE: One last blow out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gendibal
DISCLAIMER - The following thread is aimed at the general development and admin team with notable exceptions (Szeszej and C47 ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE DEV/ADMIN TEAM FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS THREAD)
More later

The main problem is that the "admin team" are also the main and only programmers of this game. Although they spend 16 hours a day working on BW, they barely have enough time to speak on polish board. Why should they keep in touch with foreign customers if they have a representative? Don't forget that they also have a private life (whole 8 hours). Imo any kind of boycotting won't turn attention on this board but it will only end up with closing the server.

Another reason of your system problems is that most of the problems were already discussed on polish board. Now, when a topic appears, it usually is closed by a moderator in few minutes.

There are exceptions. The "joining clan with is taking over a square is forbidden" rule came up from Elisabeth. Also the author of the new set of tattoo graphics was inspired here Tongue

Edit: Fishy, start using edit option. This is the last time when I moderated your posts.

03-04-2008 20:11 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
fishy

lol this chatroom thingys got 10 out of 10 for the rating
03-04-2008 20:14 fishy is offline Search for Posts by fishy Add fishy to your Buddy List
fishy

r any of the like technicans or whatever reading this???

quote:
Edit: Fishy, start using edit option. This is the last time when I moderated your posts.

This is just rude. +1 for multi-posting.
03-04-2008 20:15 fishy is offline Search for Posts by fishy Add fishy to your Buddy List
gazzer678

there takin r money, and then spittin on us honestly thats all this is, once again polish = answers they want, well sort us underworld players out then ul get twice as many answer u like wouldnt u, but no u gotta neglect us u gotta get r reviews cus u cant b botherd with us, but its r money ur takin, sort it out! now!!
03-04-2008 20:16 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Well Gazzer, this is what the thread us for, we wont stand for it anymore ;]
we'll MAKE them listen to us muhaha

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

03-04-2008 20:17 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
fishy

im not nuying 1 second more premium unless they sort this game out
BIG TIME i no some1 who always sez that
03-04-2008 20:17 fishy is offline Search for Posts by fishy Add fishy to your Buddy List
fishy

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how we gonna make them listen metal mouth ??? got any ideas
03-04-2008 20:18 fishy is offline Search for Posts by fishy Add fishy to your Buddy List
gazzer678

not gettin personal, but i wake up 5days aweek i do a back breakin job 2get my money, i spend money on this game, hopin 4improvements so money i earn the hardist way possible, is just gettin me spat on my them, its bang outta order
03-04-2008 20:19 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

clap clap clap Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thankyou gendibal for saying what i personally think.

i dont think buildings or weapon lvls are too high, i mean do you want it too easy, where is the challenge, aw baby want a bottle, put in the time and get the result!

for me the problem at the moment is the lack of blood, i think blood should be a bonus, ie you can use arcania, i dont think lack of blood should take your basic stats, i would happily fight without blood but cant because, it takes your hit points,

WHY SHOULD I LOSE HIT POINTS BECAUSE OF LACK OF BLOOD, did i not earn my buildings and weapons?

if things dont get better i might swap lgo for runes

03-04-2008 20:19 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
TerminusEst

Clan: BC

Easy answer to the "Why should they pay attention to foreign customers" .... because we are customers ... implication we pay for a service .. Businesses listen to their customers or they go out of business ... simple law of Business
03-04-2008 20:21 TerminusEst is offline Search for Posts by TerminusEst Add TerminusEst to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Read everything gendi said fish, thats how we'll get them to listen, get every damn active member on this thread until we make them give us change.

If it comes to it, theres strikes and constant messaging to the people who can give change.

03-04-2008 20:22 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

Angry RE: One last blow out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have to agree msgs will be sent to everyone i know in this game. the players as a whole will stand together and the devs cant ignore that many ppl.are voices must be heard or mass vacation,no-more premium and a huuuuge complaints thread will folow unless action is takin to improve game.
03-04-2008 20:22 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
fishy

im going for the not buying premium and the going on strike

any1 with me

strikes wont work unless like every1 joins in
03-04-2008 20:23 fishy is offline Search for Posts by fishy Add fishy to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Sure, my premium runs out tomorrow anyway, so no more for me until we got some decent changes ^.^

03-04-2008 20:24 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » One last blow out

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH