Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » One last blow out » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page One last blow out 12 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2512 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2512 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2512 Votes - Average Rating: 9.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm. I am a sniper and I don't complain. Maybe that path just didn't suit you.

Edit: Goodnight everyone. I hope you won't spam too much.

03-04-2008 21:54 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Registration Date: 09-25-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im sat here right now thinkin about the money i spent, and they way iv been treated its outragous, any1 can answer this and im sure he'd speak 4 every1, would u honestly play some1 2neglect and mistreat u! i no its not alot i spent about yr or so worth of preium but think about it, i payed that tryin 2benift my player, did it? 4 about 5mins yeah, we're payin customers we wants respect but even thats not enought now, its gone 2far, i want answers. i was sulotions, i was the same treatment as the polish, is that 2much 2ask!!
03-04-2008 22:00 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Gendibal

quote:
Originally posted by Zeruel
I am not defending them. All my posts are neutral (are at least I tried to make them like that). I don't know why they've done steps like that and why wouldn't they open new servers. I simply can't read in their minds and my influence in the company's future is as good as 0 Tongue

No, and neither can we, and neither can they the other way ..... so WHY IGNORE PLAYERS WHO COULD BE PROVIDING SOLUTIONS?

quote:
I've also pointed other reasons that were ignored.
a) They work on other things.
b) They have their own life.

Sorry but if that is the case then my next suggestion is going to be unpopular ..... but it would save most of the crap and ignorance.

SHUT UNDERWORLD DOWN ..... If the devs don't have the time or inclination to improve it, then get rid of it completely.

quote:
a) They have a huge list of unfinished propositions/patches/bugs and other stuff.

Indeed they do, but I wager that 99% of it is Polish server stuff (ok, 95%) ..... maybe they need a new view on things, maybe they need to look elsewhere for solutions, seeing as they only seem to get part of a problem with each Polish patch, and create 10 more on top.

quote:
b) If the representative means nothing to you that they should be robots working 24/7 on all boards answering the same questions, problems and suggestions.

Now thats taking things completely out of context Zer, Szeszej means a great deal to us in Underworld, and we understand he isn't a robot ..... but we also know that he is the only one of the admin team that is 100% with us. Konrad and Sushi are resistant to change, no matter how much Sz supports us on it.

Yes, I do know this for a FACT.

No, I will not tell you HOW I know.

03-04-2008 22:02 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

Maby i'm not an outstanding player in this Underwolrd but i got my share of respect among players here and also as a member of top 50 players even with plenty of premmy days to spend on BW I"LL go for a strike.

Gendibal, i'll support you with what you are doing even if it means deleting also mine account.

I've sponsored i don't know how many premmium account since i started play here but with the things going how they are going now... well it'll be sooner rather than later that players will be leaving Underworld very quickly especialy when so many players from top 200 will be going on vacations, deleting accounts.... the economy will crash.

What i'm saying is.
The polish r1 and r2 was a big success but there are to many server, to many different servers and what is good for one group of players not always is also good for different group.

Eiterwise if vacation strike or the ultimate acc deletion will be happening i'm IN guys.

I just hope our example will change something.

03-04-2008 22:03 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
TerminusEst

Registration Date: 11-23-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC

Ill be going on Vacation Strike along with many others ... hopefully this will have some effect ... if not deletion of account is also an option im not averse to .... Gendibal mate ... enjoyed meeting you ... take care
03-04-2008 22:20 TerminusEst is offline Search for Posts by TerminusEst Add TerminusEst to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Registration Date: 09-25-2007

i just sent my farwell emails out, sayin i will b leavin soon aswel as every1 else, 4the life of u all that r goin 2the extreme 2get what we desever, im hopin where noticed, but doubt it,
03-04-2008 22:31 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Kavalor

Registration Date: 09-27-2007
Clan: [-BC-]

I can follow many of the arguments here and i find it very sad and troubling that so many good players are leaving.

But i also reading this board regularly and i have a few points to make.

1. For every successful business - the basic rule of handling customer complaints.
LISTEN to them . React to them . Even if it is not always a positive answer .
Ignoring is NOT an Option. Why?
Because a customer who complains is still interested in the product - you have a chance to keep
him.
Someone who has no interest anymore is just going (as have estimated (by me)17000 of the
18500 Players in Underworld) This number should tell th programmers at least something and
nothing good.

2. The game Balance. I played only one style so far but it is troubling that i as a melee fighter am
dependent on the minimum chance to attack a sniper. I do more damage when i sucessfully
ambush him. But a lot of my ambushes are just failing. It leads to the fact that you always attack
the same players which should not be in the interest of the game. The chances of upgrade are
just handled laughable. I dont know which random generator is used by the game but it is definitely
not random at all it gives to much high results. If i lose 7 BS to upgrade 1 item one level with an
80% Chance of Sucess. If the chance is 80% then with a good random number generator it will
succeed in roughly 8 out of 10 cases even if it is calculated every time again. Sometimes ithink it
is much much less then that.

3. I know of Friends playing the game who find at least 10 - 15 stones every week on easy quest.
My average evens out by 1-2 . this puts me on the long run at a serious disadvantage on the
auctions. This is just badly balanced and again very poorly randomized.

And i think there are a lot more points. Hopefully it will set a learning process in motion because
Underworld cannot afford losing much more active players we are much to few already.
03-04-2008 22:46 Kavalor is offline Search for Posts by Kavalor Add Kavalor to your Buddy List Add Kavalor to your Contact List YIM Account Name of Kavalor: kavalorireland
scrapps

Registration Date: 03-04-2008

I only started playing 2 weeks ago. This thread is a little depressing. At the moment I'm reasonably interested in carrying on, but it sounds like it's not really worth the investment in time/money.

hmmm...
03-04-2008 22:58 scrapps is offline Search for Posts by scrapps Add scrapps to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

At the moment, from a personal perspective, it isn't, but being one of the new players, it is possible that you will see changes being made from what we are doing here ..... you may see the fruits from what we are sowing here Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 03-04-2008 23:03.

03-04-2008 23:02 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Pat

Registration Date: 11-28-2007
Clan: NOYDB

Mass action can only work if it is just that , and WE all do something , I get the feeling that not enough will join the cause and those that do will be lost , still if it means the powers that be finally come out of their stupor and realize that there is more than a little discontent , its a pity that we are losing some of the great characters in this game , Gendibal I hope all goes well for you ............
03-04-2008 23:29 Pat is offline Search for Posts by Pat Add Pat to your Buddy List
Practice

Registration Date: 02-07-2008

I think that the problems are that the game is only able to replicate and not expand.

That is to say that the few man hours that the mythical developers have (two guys at 12 hours a day by the sound of the above posts so say 120 a week) are not enough to both develop in a 'Polish' direction and an 'English' direction. This means that all servers are currently variants of the same game world.

To me that is what I would expect from a relatively small scale game. Heck - i've seen more development and features here than in the old game Kings Of Chaos I used to play at work and that had way more active players.

As someone with more than a passing interest in Games Theory and emergent systems does someone have a link that points to a thread explaining the differences that have appeared between the Polish server and Underworld? Is Polish play style really that different?

I am confused as to what has caused the problems here to not appear there. I suspect player density and the timing of features to coincide with where the mass of players are may have had something to do with minimising the impact.

That said - I fully support any 'industrial' action that comes about as a result of this thread. Mostly as an attention getter - if we had a statement about the aims and intentions for the server then we'd be happier I think. Even if it was just that the UK rep would take a list of concerns that the WHOLE community felt needed addressing once a month to the Polish peeps for their attention.
03-04-2008 23:43 Practice is offline Search for Posts by Practice Add Practice to your Buddy List
KingNosserPoboidThe2nd

Registration Date: 12-21-2007

I'm still optimistic about the game as a whole there have been a few problems since the server change that have swayed me to thinking about not buying Premium any more but I am waiting for the next Patch to see if there is any life left in this game. There are a lot of people I get on well with in the game that I chat to regular but I am unhappy with people leaving as it means yet another person leaving that I hold respect for.

The two main problems I have with the game at present are lack of blood I don't like having to attack lower players but do so to gain blood for the days events I feel this could be solved by increasing the amount of blood you get from buildings as this would at least put more into the game. The second problem I have with the game is expeditions I don't expect to win 3/4 of them but some would be nice as this game is meant to be fun after all but to only win 2 out of about 40 in the last two months is not just bad luck but unfair opponents am I meant to be LV70 before I'm able to win successfully on a regular basis even against a Phoenix as it has alluded me for some time.

If these two problems with the game could be improved and give me some fun again then I will feel at least this post has not been a complete waste of time. I do like the new tattoo designs and did read the post so know people take note but I understand things take time to implement but since the big patch there have been minor updates and no form of events something like a mass war system against many dragons where everyone in the game can take part say once a month I think would interest players and at least we wouldn't all be fighting one another all the time.
03-04-2008 23:51 KingNosserPoboidThe2nd is offline Search for Posts by KingNosserPoboidThe2nd Add KingNosserPoboidThe2nd to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I'm not extending my premium when it expires in a few weeks. I don't even know if I want to play anymore. You have to put in too much effort and time with little results.

03-05-2008 02:20 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Here's an idea for you ....... Each server should be an individual entity with its own specific support framework, which at the moment isn't being achieved. The team appear unable or unwilling to provide the support on that basis, so why not farm the international servers out to other programmers who are willing and able to provide the required level of support.

Turn Bloodwars into a copyrighted franchise, freeze all patches until you can train others to work with your coding.

Surely it must say something that this thread reached 3 pages well within 4 hours, most of the posts herein showing dissatisfaction with the way Underworld is being developed.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 03-05-2008 09:43.

03-05-2008 09:20 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And still no response from anyone. How unusual.

03-05-2008 10:18 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Give them time, they probably need to discuss it at length on the Polish server boards before they answer here.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 03-05-2008 10:30.

03-05-2008 10:29 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Jimferatu

images/avatars/avatar-115.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: V13 & BoS

Strike action... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well I for one will not be renewing my premium membership until something is done to improve the game.

If that doesn't work I'm going on vacation, and then finally as a last resort I will come off the game completely.

I do believe the development team will need some time to respond in any meaningful way as they will need to plan how they are going to tackle this problem, and I for one am willing to give them some more time... For now.

I shall be watching this forum for further developments!

Evil

03-05-2008 12:00 Jimferatu is offline Search for Posts by Jimferatu Add Jimferatu to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Ill be joining those boycotting premium and as of this evening ill be on vacation

03-05-2008 14:55 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Well, no wonder they don't have time for BW when they are running two games at the same time: http://burningriders.pl/?a=about

Also someone have once mentioned the activity here and on polish boards. Yeah, but polish board serves for 6 now 7 servers, so it's understandable that is more activity.

Good idea Gendibal, but they won't run development of their baby in direction which they don't want, so I am not sure if even this would help.

Maybe you wonder why some high ranked players didn't post here anything.. you may guess from where are they and why current game style suits them...

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-05-2008 14:55 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Gendibal
Viking

Incredible, they can't keep one game running smoothly yet they still go and open another one ..... I think there's something to be said for prioritising levels of importance here

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Good idea Gendibal, but they won't run development of their baby in direction which they don't want, so I am not sure if even this would help.

By the looks of it they won't run development of their baby (Underworld version) in the way that the majority of players want either

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 03-05-2008 15:01.

03-05-2008 14:59 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
FeliciusX

Registration Date: 12-28-2007
Clan: COS

It's true. We need to be givenrespect equal to other players. Discrimination against people because of the language they speak or where they're born? I won't say it, but...

03-05-2008 16:22 FeliciusX is offline Search for Posts by FeliciusX Add FeliciusX to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

First of all, you are NOT being ignored.

As Zerual stated previously in this topic some of your ideas were accepted and added into the game.
Let me answer some complaints in this topic:

Expedition mobs - these were not changed for the past several months and I realy don't know why you can't defeat them any more. I can see those fight you've posted but think about those fight which you (or other people) have won. Besides no one has ever said that expeditions are meant to be easy.

Level/stats requirements - as you progress through the game all stats requirements that seemed impossible to meet become not only in your reach. I know that from my own experience with the game. As to level requirements, this issue will be largely addressed in patch 1.1.

Imbalance - perfect balance is impossible to achieve, but try as we might we'll reach it slowly. Even in this topic you can see contradictory opinions - 'snipers are overpowered', 'no, snipers are underpowered' and most probably any newcomer will tell you that 'ranged weapons are overpowered'. There are good weapons for every stage of the game and even those weapons which are not the best for ie. ambushes are more useful in expeditions.

Clan handicapping - this is how the game is meant to be, there are strong clans and there are weak clans. This is the only thing I can say in this matter. If you want to become stronger you have to play.

Hopefully I've addressed most of the issues rised. As to burning riders - hopefully the game will be translated soon Wink

03-05-2008 17:58 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

Dou have any idea when patch will be relesd or even a rough est when it will be implemented.
03-05-2008 18:29 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej

As Zerual stated previously in this topic some of your ideas were accepted and added into the game.
Let me answer some complaints in this topic:

Expedition mobs - these were not changed for the past several months and I realy don't know why you can't defeat them any more. I can see those fight you've posted but think about those fight which you (or other people) have won. Besides no one has ever said that expeditions are meant to be easy.

Level/stats requirements - as you progress through the game all stats requirements that seemed impossible to meet become not only in your reach. I know that from my own experience with the game. As to level requirements, this issue will be largely addressed in patch 1.1.

Imbalance - perfect balance is impossible to achieve, but try as we might we'll reach it slowly. Even in this topic you can see contradictory opinions - 'snipers are overpowered', 'no, snipers are underpowered' and most probably any newcomer will tell you that 'ranged weapons are overpowered'. There are good weapons for every stage of the game and even those weapons which are not the best for ie. ambushes are more useful in expeditions.

Clan handicapping - this is how the game is meant to be, there are strong clans and there are weak clans. This is the only thing I can say in this matter. If you want to become stronger you have to play.

Hopefully I've addressed most of the issues rised. As to burning riders - hopefully the game will be translated soon Wink

most of the issues .... nope, barely scratched the surface.

Some of them were indeed taken on board and put into some semblance of patch, but most of them were bypassed without comment (i.e. Ignored), so yes we ARE being ignored when you also consider that we have been saying for months that the Polish server patches do not work as well here ..... what server is 1.1 being tested on? enough said.

hmmmm, expo mobs, seems to be a lot of people that can't defeat them anymore ..... 2 options here.

1: They've been boosted and increased in power.
2: Most of the people who have posted about it recently have been extremely unlucky for an inordinate amount of time.

Now read those and tell me which one sounds the more plausible to you.

Level/Stats requirements have always been slated for 1.1 and I've never really had a problem with them in the first place.

Clan Handicapping ..... Read the thread, I've said all I'm going to say on that matter.

Now we get onto Burning Riders ...... Why release a new game when they can't even get a grip supporting the one they have? Are they commercially suicidal?

You have a great number of dissatisfied players on your hands here Szeszej (thats just the ones who have posted), and the worst thing is you can't personally do a damn thing about it ...... Konrad and Sushi can if they pay a call here and start giving some realistic assurances .... but at the moment to me that would seem like so much hot air.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 03-05-2008 18:45.

03-05-2008 18:44 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

At least someone replied.

Expedition mobs - ok, they are getting tougher as we gain levels, thats fine. What I am (and other people as well) saying is that they have ridiculous special attacks. I would either make them less powerful or limit their usage per round/expedition. How many posts of ravaging Phoenixes killing everyone in one round have you seen? I did at least 15 during the last 2 months and that was just my and Gendibal's expeditions. I didn't even imply that they have been changed, I said there is something wrong with them as they are. By the time I'll finally kill the damn Phoenix I'll be getting no XP from it. Do you see my point now? I'll just keep trying... The last 2 expeditions my friend Gumis did were unbelievable. He found a Phoenix which had 16HP less than the biggest yet seen on polish board. His next expo let us fight against the biggest black dragon yet (comparing with polish forum). Coincidence? Hmmm.

Level requirements - fair enough, if you have items that add 120 cha while adding 30 knowledge than no problem. I don't.

Game balance - It was indeed me who said that snipers are overpowered. On expeditions. They are the only one able to hit with guns, whether one or two handed. Collectors just wouldn't do enough damage. Ranged weapons are completely useless. Too high requirements and you'll never be able to use them in expeditions. And I mean NEVER. Just to kill a white drake you'd need agility+perception>=280

There are good weapons for every stage of the game
So in the end we'll all have to go melee? Please tell me so that I know and start planning my conversion.

Clan handicapping - They're handicapped with the max number of people in Zone3 and Zone2 already. You're right.

Just a few more questions:

Why did you pick the issues which can be answered easily?
What about all the other things that were proposed here?

I say we are being ignored, prove me wrong!

C47 did a great job with the tattoos. What else have we suggested that was implemented?
If you find any posts in threads with suggestions please let me know, I must have been missing them regularly over the last months. It goes over and over again. Suggestion -> no answer -> asking for answer -> no answer -> thread forgotten

EDIT: Burning riders - Will the devs spend their time on the new game now? If yoes we don't have to wait for 1.1 as it will be postponed everytime they'll be playing with Burning Riders. Underworld doesn't get the attention it require/need/want/would like to have.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 03-05-2008 19:33.

03-05-2008 19:31 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007

Ive been playing since the end of last year read various forums and seen multiple arguments. When I read that the devs had made the white dragons harder I had already became accustumed to it as a new player after the patch it didnt really effect me. Obviously some people dont have the attention span to wait to kill a dragon but I can say level 40 and I still havent killed my own dragon.

Ive seen various other changes in the patches and I dislike the fact that we are given hand me downs from the Polish server. Many other games I have played similar to this have only one server so all the players have the same treatment. The dev team should step up and fix the problems they made by trying to put Polish gameplay on an English server. As it was said the Polish server holds more players but as a different server completely would it be so hard for the dev team to enable the game to suit our style of play? Its just Underworld not the whole game! Is it that much of a problem?

Im sorry this in an inappropriate place but Gendibal that hurt..

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kraftie: 03-05-2008 21:55.

03-05-2008 21:51 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

why can't we have delvpovers that just work on the underworld so no baised
or only resceach on polish board
03-05-2008 22:33 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think they may have quit while they are ahead in a way everybody loved blood wars and was spending hard earnd money on premium well now there pockets are quite full they have abandoned the old and have gone in search of other ways to get more money with Blood Wars it seems they have quit while they are ahead and if thats the case I am not going to hang around here giving out money to people who don't even listen so they can take their premium and shove it where the sun don't shine Evil

03-05-2008 22:49 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

I think it's about time that the devs in question chipped in here and actually answered some of the questions and points that have been brought forward.

We don't want any of these arguments about 'not having the time' and 'not being able to answer every post on every forum', take the time away from the Polish forums for a few days and think about some of your other players for a change ...... you have a lot of irate players here who want answers, and if they are not forthcoming then it WILL affect the player base within Underworld.

I have tried my best over the last 6 months to promote balance within the server, and the best we get in reply is:

"try as we might we'll reach it slowly"

There has been ample time to reach at least somewhere near a balance by using the players' views of the problems within the specific servers ..... but the devs so far have stuck rigidly to their uncompromising way of doing things, using a Polish control group with little representation from elsewhere, if any at all.

I would advise getting a grip on it gentlemen, because it IS in the final run up to crunch point.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 03-05-2008 22:56.

03-05-2008 22:55 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

No time, no time oh if your so busy then how come you have the time to develope a whole new game and if they can'tbe arsed to get their incompintent heads out of the sand then this is goodbye

03-05-2008 23:13 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
Marheva

Registration Date: 11-23-2007

That server needs PROMOTION.
There has to be something to bring here players.
Lack of people is the biggest problem - that's all I can say.

Coin turns.

-
03-06-2008 01:17 Marheva is offline Search for Posts by Marheva Add Marheva to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Marheva
That server needs PROMOTION.
There has to be something to bring here players.
Lack of people is the biggest problem - that's all I can say.

The server has had promotion in the past, and all that did was highlight the real problems ..... as soon as most players see that the game is unbalanced and inconsistent, and that they cannot count on their concerns being heard by the developers, they leave (hence the approx 2000 active accounts out of the 18.5k shown accounts, a low proportion for any game)

The only way players are going to be enticed to stay is if improvement is made to the balance of the game for Underworld.

03-06-2008 01:41 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Pat

Registration Date: 11-28-2007
Clan: NOYDB

Seems they have time for trying a Gameforge style business model with none of the resources , second rate wanabeeism is not the way forward , considered application of known markets should be the priority or else they will end up with two dead games .....
03-06-2008 03:38 Pat is offline Search for Posts by Pat Add Pat to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

I'm a pretty new player:

Joined 2008-19-01
Points 27
Level 35

And while time and again I hit walls but seem to struggle on and I keep coming up with plans to progress.

While the going is slow I find enough here to keep on going (although blood is stating to worry me. I move to zone 4 two days ago and it's dropped 20,000 points).

But now it seems the only way forwards is expeditions. At least in any way shape or form that seems worth playing. But a white dragon seems impossible any time soon and after that it just gets worse.

White Dragons made too hard for rising players?

Pheonixes have gone mental?

This appears to be pandering to the Polish server so quick question:

Have they finished so many expeditions that they need the lower ones to be worth playing?

How many badges have they got then?

I've heard a rumour of someone getting a golem badge, but I've never seen it, so why are the low end expeditions so far out of reach for lower players?

How many months have I got to pay to play before I see some progress?

My thinking is 50 points when I get a new mergstone and that's pretty much it.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
03-06-2008 05:40 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

if you play half a year you can get a phoenix badge.
Anyway you won't kill a WD before lvl 40-45

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
03-06-2008 10:12 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Darkone, I managed to get my WD badge at level 34, and I know of someone else who did 1 week before me at the same level...

03-06-2008 10:15 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
DarkOne
Lord

before or after the patch? normally or with luck? the thing is you need to get around 60 perception, better even more. I killed my first WD with lvl 40 and got the badge with 43. Still i don't see a problem there as people need to have patience to progress.

Also i wouldn't see a problem in creating a new game by the devs, IF THEY WOULD HAVE ESTABLISHED A BALANCED GAME WHICH NEEDS NO MORE DEVELOPMENT. This of course isn't the case!

created by Dontmess
03-06-2008 10:43 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

And while we're waiting for an answer on this, lets hear some music from the latest reunion supergroup ...... Elvis, John Lennon, Roy Orbison and Freddie Mercury (well, theres about the same chances of it happening and producing a satisfactory result)

03-06-2008 20:43 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Wow, guys c'mon.
Step up the pace
Lets make this the most viewed, the most replied to and the most active thread on forums, maybe then it'll mean something.

What if the devs have looked?
Then kept track and seen that's dying down, they'll laugh.
If you want them to take this serious, you guys have to also take it serious.
So bump it up, bitch about it, do whatever the hell you like just keep it active.

Edit : Do your thing and put this as your sig (Tempo ofcourse) if you wish to help ;]

http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?postid=15715#post15715

Everyone please click on that link, view the post and give your opinion, it's worth it!

easy enough to copy ;] Just quote me and get the codes

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MetalMouth: 03-06-2008 21:14.

03-06-2008 20:48 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

actually we are more or less waiting ( or hopign ) that one of the devs would reply ... which of course they won't for at least 2 days

created by Dontmess
03-06-2008 22:13 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » One last blow out

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH