Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Perfect items » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Perfect items 2 Votes - Average Rating: 7.502 Votes - Average Rating: 7.502 Votes - Average Rating: 7.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Question Perfect items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok, I know it says they exist on the tutorial; and I've scanned my thread on favourite items, and no-one owned up to having one (not even Zauborin or Anubis), so... has anyone ever seen one?

Are they as 'perfect' as they're status implies? - if so - show me stats!

Come on, enquiring minds wants to know - I'm half magpie, I like to hoard shiny things; and if they're worth having then that will become my new ultimate goal - owning something that no-one else has Evil

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-04-2008 23:07 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Hard Hat of Adrenaline

Helmet
Defence: 26
Effects: hit of all weapons +4, STRENGTH +21, PERCEPTION -9, AGILITY +20
Requirements: LEVEL: 55, STRENGTH: 52
Selling price: 88 750 Lgo
Value: Nanites 474, Mana 1200

03-04-2008 23:12 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Um, i have a good cap of Precognition +5, but the perfect stats are as follows:

Perfect Cap of Precognition

Helmet
Defence: 14
Effects: PERCEPTION +29, chance to hit with melee weapon -48
Requirements: LEVEL: 56, KNOWLEDGE: 16, STRENGTH: 36
Selling price: 74 400 Lgo
Value: Nanites 475, Mana 1437

Perfect Cap of Precognition (+1)

Helmet
Defence: 15
Effects: PERCEPTION +31, chance to hit with melee weapon -50
Requirements: LEVEL: 59, KNOWLEDGE: 17, STRENGTH: 37
Selling price: 78 150 Lgo
Value: Nanites 555, Mana 1677

Perfect Cap of Precognition (+2)

Helmet
Defence: 15
Effects: PERCEPTION +33, chance to hit with melee weapon -52
Requirements: LEVEL: 62, KNOWLEDGE: 18, STRENGTH: 38
Selling price: 81 900 Lgo
Value: Nanites 635, Mana 1917

I can't wait until level 59 to wear it on Perfect (+2) Wink

03-05-2008 18:09 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

what do you need to upgrade to perfect, and what is the % rate of success?
03-05-2008 18:16 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

Upgrading good item +5 to perfect level absorbs 1 lifestone and on failure item level drops by 5. CHANCE OF SUCCESS 30%
Upgrading perfect item by 1 level absorbs 1 soulstone and on failure item disappears into thin air!! CHANCE OF SUCCESS 30%
thats why theres very few, if any people with perfect items, the risk is too great, and you wuld have to spend a fortune in stones
03-05-2008 18:24 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Perfect Uzi

One-handed gun
Damage: 24 - 45
Effects: attacks per round: 3
Requirements: LEVEL: 37, STRENGTH: 36, AGILITY: 40, PERCEPTION: 40, INTELLIGENCE: 36, KNOWLEDGE: 40

Perfect Uzi (+1)

One-handed gun
Damage: 25 - 47
Effects: attacks per round: 4
Requirements: LEVEL: 38, STRENGTH: 37, AGILITY: 42, PERCEPTION: 42, INTELLIGENCE: 37, KNOWLEDGE: 42

Perfect Uzi (+2)

One-handed gun
Damage: 26 - 49
Effects: attacks per round: 4
Requirements: LEVEL: 39, STRENGTH: 38, AGILITY: 44, PERCEPTION: 44, INTELLIGENCE: 38, KNOWLEDGE: 44

I would go for the merge method of upgrading to perfect, but i need my Uzi on Perfect +1...

03-05-2008 18:50 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

merging would give 100% but use more stones right?
03-05-2008 22:37 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

To merge items you use only a mergestone and some mana and nanites. The biggest problem is that if you want to merge a Perfect Uzi (+1) you would need to merge two Perfect Uzi's.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-06-2008 00:20 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

think it will need a lot of mana and nanites to merge 2 perfect items
but before that i think i would rather merge 2 good +5 items than risk a fail :/

03-06-2008 02:56 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

How does ritual of blood work then?

Is there no way of raising your chances? Just all or nothing, have fun and goodbye?

Bloodstones are bad enough! 80% is more like 50 >Frown

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
03-06-2008 05:43 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Check the tooltip. Ritual of blood works only for upgrades from Good to Good +4

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mortis: 03-06-2008 14:04.

03-06-2008 08:01 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Cthulhu
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu

Ooooh Azz, I wants that dagger! Big Grin

So, it seems to me that the requirements don't go too mental when you get something up to perfect; which fairly encouraging.... obvious problem is getting the item to perfect in the first place! Frown

quote:
Ritual of blood works only for updrades from Good to Good +4

Personally I think the ritual of blood is a bit naff if it just works within those upgrade areas. What does it actually cost you to do it?

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-06-2008 13:21 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Um, it costs absolutely loads Tongue I think it is like 140% of the average to upgrade it from Good to Good (+5) for each level Shocked So say it costs i dunno 700 BS on average to upgrade from Good to Good (+5) then it would cost 700*1.4 to upgrade by 1 level Shocked

03-06-2008 13:46 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007

no way dats madness lol.r u sure its the average of good-good+5 is it not 140% of gettin it from good - good+1??
03-06-2008 13:49 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Im not sure but to upgrade my Good ring of Genius (+1) to (+2) for me costs Bloodstone: 12, Heartstone: 4, Lifestone: 4

03-06-2008 13:51 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
diablo

upgrade from good +1 to good +2 costs 4LS 4HS 12BS = 252 BS
upgrade from good +2 to good +3 costs 6LS 7HS 18BS = 388 BS

03-06-2008 13:53 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

u would be better trying to upgrade normally.cause even if it failed u would still have the stones to get back up to good.i think the ritual of blood is way to high.if it was say 200% of one lvl it woudnt be bad.so to get good to good +1 it would take 2hs.
03-06-2008 13:54 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

jesus diablo dats alot of stones.does anyone actually use the ritual of blood.cause u would want half a yrs supply of stones to get it to good+5.using ritual for all lvls.
03-06-2008 13:56 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

This is just STUPID!!! Ive just tried to get my Good Ring of Genius (+1) to Good (+2) and this is how its turned out:

G+1 Failed to +4
+4 success to +5
+5 failed to +2
+2 success to +3
+3 failed to +2
+2 success to +3
+3 success to +4
+4 succes to +5
+5 failed to +2
+2 failed to +1
+1 succes to +2
+2 success to +3
+3 succes to +4
+4 success to +5
+5 Failed to +2
+2 failed to +1
+1 success to +2
+2 failed to +1
+1 success to +2
+2 success to +3
+3 failed to +2
+2 failed to +1
+1 failed to +0

In total: to upgrade from Good (+1) to (+0) It has cost me 168 BS Crying Crying

03-06-2008 14:00 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
diablo

I spent 1LS 15BS to try to upgrade Helmet of adrenaline (+5) to Good and in the end I ended up on (+5) Frown

EDIT: I use the ritual of blood, can't afford to loose my equip and stones at the same time.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 03-06-2008 14:05.

03-06-2008 14:04 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Diablo, thats not that bad 65 bs and it stayed on the same level I spent 168 BS and it went down 7 levels Crying

03-06-2008 14:07 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

upgrade from good to good +1 costs 2LS 3HS 8BS = 138 BS

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-06-2008 14:08 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
nelacar
Double Ace

ur right it would be better to loose stones than both equip an stones but after seeing scillage's attempts it would put u off trying it though woudnt it.the upgradin requirments should be lowered or the chance of success increasded
03-06-2008 14:11 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
diablo

quote:
Originally posted by scillage
Diablo, thats not that bad 65 bs and it stayed on the same level I spent 168 BS and it went down 7 levels Crying
True, but this was attempt number 8 for that particular item Frown
I think I should sell it.

03-06-2008 14:50 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Roostie

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Clan: CoS

Scillage I nearly cried when I saw your post. That has to be some of the most painfull upgrading ever. I nearly put my fist through the screen when I cost me 19 BS to upgrade from +4 to +5. If what happened to you happened to me, the street outside my house would be raining computer components.

03-06-2008 16:53 Roostie is offline Search for Posts by Roostie Add Roostie to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

quote:
Originally posted by Roostie
Scillage I nearly cried when I saw your post. That has to be some of the most painfull upgrading ever. I nearly put my fist through the screen when I cost me 19 BS to upgrade from +4 to +5. If what happened to you happened to me, the street outside my house would be raining computer components.

Well I take it that you dont have quite the amount of stones that I have Tongue I think I have gone wrong some whereConfused Confused because I had 7? LS before I tried to upgrade and now I have 2 Shocked but at least I have other stones:

6 Bloodstone
8 Heartstone
2 Lifestone
2 Mergestone
3 Soulstone

OMG they've all gone Shocked

And now I cant use my EQ because instead of a ring at Good +1 I have a ring at +0 Shocked

03-06-2008 17:03 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Clan: S.H

Sometimes i think the game lies and to upgrade is more like this:

+0 to +5 = says 80% [Actually 70%]
+5 - Good = says 50% [Actually 30% if your lucky]
Good to good +5 = says 60% [Another lie, it's really 40%]

03-06-2008 17:22 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
Scillage
Forum Legend

quote:
Originally posted by GrimTale
Sometimes i think the game lies and to upgrade is more like this:

+0 to +5 = says 80% [Actually 70%]
+5 - Good = says 50% [Actually 30% if your lucky]
Good to good +5 = says 60% [Another lie, it's really 40%]

Youre wrong Tongue

+0 to +5 actually 60-70% depending on the moods of the admins
+5 to Good actually 20%
Good onwards actually 15%

03-06-2008 17:41 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
nelacar
Double Ace

0 - +5 60% to 70% dependin on admins mood .do u mean they change the succes rate ever so often maybee easier today make it harder 2moro?? and yeah many dont have alot of stones i for one have barley any.never get them on quests i think im unlucky with gettin stonesFrown
03-06-2008 18:02 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

No, but thats just what I think is the true chance of success Tongue

03-06-2008 18:04 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
nelacar
Double Ace

it must be judging by your trys.a well better start savin up so.
03-06-2008 18:09 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu

hahaha - boohoo - Scillage, that is the saddest, yet funny tale of woe I have seen on the boards since you accidently sold your equipment. Tongue

quote:
True, but this was attempt number 8 for that particular item
- et tu Diablo Frown

On topic - sheeeesh! Ritual of blood, worth it, but crazy expensive. So, anyone else got anything to beat that beautiful item of Azz's? Anyone got anything worthy of the title "My Precious"?

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-06-2008 19:34 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Oi, neither of these things are funny. That EQ was very special to me Frown hehe I had forgotten about that until I read your post Tongue I think because I cant wield my EQ any more I might just quit now Frown The game isn't balanced and I just don't have time to play games with more homework coming and I have to revise rather alot for my GCSE's Shocked

03-06-2008 21:21 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
nelacar
Double Ace

ur kiddin bout leavin right?? and u sellin all ur eqiup accidentally is quite funny hee hee.
03-06-2008 21:52 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

No im not kiddin, I just have too many other things goin on in my life atm Frown Frown

03-06-2008 21:55 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
nelacar
Double Ace

in dat case good luck in real life and study hard for those exams i fecked mine up first time and had to repeatFrown
03-06-2008 21:57 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
diablo

C'mon Scillage, we've been through this once. Don't quit. You have the stones to get that damn ring back to +1.

03-07-2008 01:27 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Right, Finally got it to +5 again. Now lets try to upgrade to good for the 4/5th time... OMG at crappy last it upgraded Tongue now i'm not taking the risk of not using ritual of blood Tongue

EDIT: wow, i think the admins took pity and gave me 2 free 'good' upgrades, as I just upgraded my bracelet of bat (+5) to Good bracelet of bat Smile And i can still wear it Tongue

03-07-2008 08:02 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Juntao

images/avatars/avatar-171.jpg

Registration Date: 11-23-2007
Clan: DB

I had the same problem with my Good Cap of Adrenaline +1, used 3Ls 2Hs and 15Bs.It is now just +5. Gutted! :/
03-12-2008 17:05 Juntao is offline Search for Posts by Juntao Add Juntao to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Perfect items

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH