Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Idea on Ritual ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Idea on Ritual ?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BLP

images/avatars/avatar-641.png

Registration Date: 12-26-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BLP

Idea on Ritual ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What if there was a premium option that made the costs of the Ritual more interesting ? Or simply allowed for easier upgrade ?

I imagine it like this :

For 24 Hours :

Upgrade chances +5% - 60 days of premium
Upgrade chances +10% - 90 days of premium
Upgrade chances +15% - 180 days of premium
Upgrade chances +20% - 360 days of premium

What do you think ?

For the 20% it becomes really expensive but it's also a really big advantage.

For the 5%, the chance upgrade isn't so significant, but it's still something, and 60 days of premium is expensive.

I checked around, didn't see any topics on this, and it wasn't in the list of things that would never change in Bloodwars.

So ?

Underworld Clan - IGN : Levija (Also on Necropolis)
12-27-2009 11:49 BLP is offline Search for Posts by BLP Add BLP to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Idea on Ritual ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BLP
What if there was a premium option that made the costs of the Ritual more interesting ? Or simply allowed for easier upgrade ?

I imagine it like this :

For 24 Hours :

Upgrade chances +5% - 60 days of premium
Upgrade chances +10% - 90 days of premium
Upgrade chances +15% - 180 days of premium
Upgrade chances +20% - 360 days of premium

What do you think ?

For the 20% it becomes really expensive but it's also a really big advantage.

For the 5%, the chance upgrade isn't so significant, but it's still something, and 60 days of premium is expensive.

I checked around, didn't see any topics on this, and it wasn't in the list of things that would never change in Bloodwars.

So ?

I wouldn't pay this as even with +20% RnG will still screw it up + the prices are unbelivable

£16 = 1 day +20%?

I would never pay that

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-27-2009 11:51 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this will turn the game into
WHO HAS THE BIGGEST BANK BALANCE

NO BAD BAD BAD IDEA, one of the things i like about this game is that you cant buy your way to the top you have to earn it along with a little luck of course

12-27-2009 11:52 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
BLP

Thread Starter Thread Started by BLP
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Agresiel
this will turn the game into
WHO HAS THE BIGGEST BANK BALANCE

NO BAD BAD BAD IDEA, one of the things i like about this game is that you cant buy your way to the top you have to earn it along with a little luck of course

True.

But for 24 hours, I'd say it's not something that would make you so much more powerful.

Like Foxy said, the RNG will still mess you up anyway Big Grin

12-27-2009 11:55 BLP is offline Search for Posts by BLP Add BLP to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

no mate

all you would do is this

build up big stone stash
plan your upgrades buy this % boost then you could ahve it done in 1 hour mate never mind 24 hours

12-27-2009 11:59 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
BLP

Thread Starter Thread Started by BLP

Ah yes, hadn't thought of that.

If there was a system check in place to regulate this maybe.

I was more thinking about someone who has only very few stones, and is desperate for a successful upgrade.

But yes, with a lot of stones, this could get messy.

12-27-2009 12:04 BLP is offline Search for Posts by BLP Add BLP to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

haha bad idea .... it wont work

and people don't always have premium.... and it'll make the game really unfair i donts likes it Big Grin

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

12-27-2009 14:22 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: Idea on Ritual ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BLP
I bet there are at least 5 topics if not more...
Generally, Agresiel is right and I fully agree. If this game turns to one of those more cash = better equip games I'll quit.

12-27-2009 15:05 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

That's why it will never turn like that. If you want to be the best, just play. There are people who are in the top even without premium so as you can see money doesn't make you better here...

Thread closed.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-27-2009 22:14 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Idea on Ritual ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH