Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » To light a candle » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page To light a candle
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lei-Feng

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

To light a candle Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

With a cry born of pure delight Lei-feng tore his face from the broken form of a whore and tossed the form to the side like a doll. Somwhat dissapointed he broke his plaything early. Picking up a silk cloth from his desk he wiped his mouth clean and and neatly groomed his hair back into place. She had been good. Very good. She had boasted with a flaunt of her chest and a flash of her eyes that she could seduce any man... That she was safe on the streets because no man would ever bring harm to one as angelicly pretty as first....Any man.

But of course, the creature whom she had followed to the underground home, Made in the basment of a large employment agency was no man... I had been once. But now it was more predator than man. Moving behind the desk and putting his booted feet up on the table he pushed the intercom button down. wih a slender finger. " I'm done now. Take the leftovers and dump them outside the sheilds." As an afterthought, he added. " Send in the child Mr Beck found" And released the button

Two, Muscular men in light armour and sporting some of those distasteful metal items the mortals weilded, Firearms, picked up the remains and stuffed it into a bag. As they stepped out a young girl aged around eight was ushered in. She was pretty. and yet scared, her face shallow and ill-looking. The door shut behind making her clutch her teddy bear in fright, Her small, aquatic eyes taking in the form of the man sitting behind the desk, bringing his feet down and standing Lei stepped up onto the desk and hopped off at the other side, Stooping so his face was level with her's, Gesturing with his hand the little gir lshyly stepped foward, Lei cooed her, speaking softly "Shhhh. I wont hurt you. I'm freind.... " lifting her he sat her on his desk and took a seat behind it. Serching for somthing to amuse her he found paper and a small fountian pen in the drawer, Setting it down on the table he smiled flashing his fangs. " There we are young artist. Do you have a name?". The little girl picked up the pen and toyed with it. lowering her head into her chest and speaking softly. " Megan". " Now Megan" Lei began, " Where are your family? When my freind found you there was noone with you... What happened?" . He already knew. A pair of "vampires" if one could name our noble bloodline after such vermin, Had crept into her home and tore it to shreds, killing the family off and writing devillish slogans on the wall with there remains. The little girl began to draw. speaking as she did," A boy and a girl came to my daddy," she sat her teddy upon the desk. Drawing away, " They said they needed a place to stay. We didnt want to turn them away. They where both about my brother Davids age." " And what age is your brother?" Lei asked. " 19 and a half" She awnsered cheerily. Lei knew in that moment she didnt know what had happened to her family. Sighing softly he leaned foward. " If you saw this boy and this girl again. You would know them? " . She nodded happily in return . " The girl was very pretty. And she was nice to me!" She beamed. " But I didnt like the boy. He was nasty. and said bad words alot" . With a pause for thought Lei dived into his drawer and brought out diffrent coloured pens. " Draw them for me." The little girl needed no encouragment. She swiftly drew rough looking shapes. A black block whic hshe explained to be a motor bike, A girl with long blonde hair and large blue eyes, A man with grey eyes and spiked black hair. Afer quizzing her somwhat he smiled and pushed he intercom button. As the guard entered Lei gestured to the child. " See her out". Mentally he pulsed a command into the mans mind. " Find her a home with one of the employee's. She is not to be harmed. And bring my bow. And Dawn." Dawn nrefering to his favorite sword, A realic from before the fall. Such a beautiful item..... such a distasteful name. " I'm going hunting."

Chapter 2 coming soon

03-22-2007 02:30 Lei-Feng is offline Search for Posts by Lei-Feng Add Lei-Feng to your Buddy List
Trafik

images/avatars/avatar-13.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wonderful!! i wait for the next chapter

03-22-2007 10:47 Trafik is offline Search for Posts by Trafik Add Trafik to your Buddy List
Lei-Feng

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lei-Feng
Chapter:2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The hunt.... such a thilling thing. Predator and prey. Flight and fight. To kill or be killed. So beautiful. A dull thud as Lei landed on the rooftop of an apartment building. Sliding through the steam like a wraith. His hair billowed behind him in the night, Slung over his shoulder, A hunting bow and a quiver of wickedly shaped arrows. His own personel make. Designed to cause the most amount of damage inside the human body. And with vampire and human antomany only differing by 10%. It would be a most unpleasant experince for any Homnus Noctune who got on the business end. With a short runup the vampire effortlessly bounded the gap's between the buildings. His movments graceful and yet muscular, Almost feline, Like a tiger on the prowl. By his side in a simple black leather and wood sheathe, Dawn lay slumbering, awaiting to be drawn at a moments notice.

He had picked up there scent at Megan's apartment. They where easy to follow. The woman was like a bitch on heat. She reeked of lust, Both for her male accomplice and for there dark work. The man however, Smelled of only two things. Blood and cruelty, Sickly sweet the pair of scents mingled along with bike exhaust fumes. Another few moments and they would be on sight.

He wasent dissapointed. Sitting squat on the edge of a rooftop, he tilted his head and peered down into the dark street. The shadows as bright as daylight to his nocturnal eyes. The machine roared closeby and soon they would be in sight.... Perfect. With a powerful trhust of his legs he hurled himself into the street below. turning to calmly await the approaching bike. A small tap of the icon on his wrist to signal to the other hunters his target had been spoted. The screams and cry's of exhilration the pair felt from the speeding machine driving them on. , This shortly turned to a curse when the male slammed down the breaks. Skidding to a halt some distance from Lei. Hurling abuse at him. Lei just stood relaxed. His eyes calmly on the mans face, His own expressionless. The woman seemd to take no notice of the goings on and hugged the mans back tightly. Eventallythe seething rage of the man cleared to a petty angr and words became apparent. " Who the hell are you? You tryin 'a get yousel kilet?" The man sported a rough, cockney accent. The woman hadent spoken yet, Lei cut off the man with a sharp" Whelp.". Pointing an accusing finger at the pair his eyes seemed to blaze when compared to there usual "dead" glaze. The man snorted, revving up the bike and wheelspinning it around, zooming off before repeating the gesture. The idea no doubt to crush the asian vampire under the tread of the wheels. With a soft smirk as if he was being challanged by an unarmed child Lei raised his pale left hand. His pupils flashing red. The bike's wheels simple stopped turning. Throwing the pair off with a grunt. The woman landed with a dull thud, The sound of her arm snapping under her weight sweetest music to his ears. the man managed to regain his balance in the air and landed on his feet,m drawing two thick, black machine pistols and opening up on Lei. The bullets tore through leather, flesh and skin, Great gouges in the vampires flesh appearing. Then simple sealing over. His weapons as effective as trying to stop the sea with a leaky bucket. Drawing his bow Lei notched an arrow and let it floy. The screaming projectile tearing into the mans knee. Buckling him. The man screamed and fumbled to reload his weapon. Nearby the woman had cralwed onto the pavment, whimpering softly. Just as the man hammered his clip into the catch he raised his aeapon to fire aain, Only to be greeted by a flitting shade and the hiss of steel. for a moment he was silent. Then, with a horrible slushy sound. His head slide in two. The upper half sliding off and flopping to the floor beside him, The man bukled back and died without a sound.

Wiping his sword clean on the fallen man's expensive silk and burgandy shirt, He smiled politly. Almost as if he had been discussing good times with an old freind. Sheathing the blade he turned to see the woman some distance away. Slowly approaching He grinned at her, Pinning her down with his boot. She whimpered and murmed softly. Her pale skin carried the sheen as if she had once bee ndeeply tanned. Her face althoug h bloodied, was lovely,. Her eyes vivd green......such a waste. " Please.... I....He made me" . Lei hushed her as if lullying a child to sleep. Stoopingt to pick up her broken form. Singing softly as a pair of headlights thundered down the road in the distance. " Hush little baby please dont cry. ". With a soft chuckle he spun as if dancing with her. Nearing the pavment, the headlights drawing closer. " Close your eyes. Vount to seven. When you wake." With a growl he hurled her bodily infront of the approaching van. A bloodcurling scree nand the sound of almost every bone in her body breaking and spreading across the front of the van a delight to his ears. The van halted and skidded, crushing the bike under its tread. " You'll be in heavan". Smirking he turne and placed a hand on the small bead in his ear. " Pick up on threehundred and thirty first street." As an afterthought he added. " Bring somthing to scrape her off the van with. " The driver of the van stepped out and recoiled in horror. The womans head lay lopsided on her snapped neck......she wasent so pretty anymore.

03-22-2007 22:32 Lei-Feng is offline Search for Posts by Lei-Feng Add Lei-Feng to your Buddy List
Lei-Feng

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lei-Feng
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Chapter 3 will be coming soon. With any luck I should write somthing similer to a novel on here within the space of a year. If anyone would like any mentions in any of the chapters or has any suggestions. Please feel free to PM me and I shall happily take onboard any suggestions. Also if you would like a mention I'll need alittle bit about your vampire. Like what he would wear, Personality and where I am likly to find his undead self. Thank you very kindly for the supportive replies and the pateince as I write. Especilly the Gentlemen Trafik Who seems to enjoy my stories.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lei-Feng: 03-22-2007 22:42.

03-22-2007 22:35 Lei-Feng is offline Search for Posts by Lei-Feng Add Lei-Feng to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Truly awsome, you have inspired me to write again now Smile

When i next have a free hour or so i will be writing the background story to my charicter Big Grin
06-02-2007 14:14 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
AL_CAPONE

Registration Date: 07-03-2007
Race in game: Absorber

u are good at writing stories

07-05-2007 00:59 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » To light a candle

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH