Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Spy Actions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Spy Actions 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Spy Actions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

when the timer changes to Finished, could we please have a click option like ambushes? i feel it would be quicker, also resulting in 1 less click on the server Tongue
it wouldn't be hard to implement either, you already have the coding for page redirection to a message.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

01-02-2010 21:01 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and same for expos to plz
01-02-2010 21:17 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This would be such a good idea. Why wasn't it implemented before now like with ambushes? It seems silly to have one but not the other. I've thought about this before.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

01-02-2010 21:39 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

yeah i would like it XD lol lazy lazy ways XD

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

01-02-2010 22:09 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Souleater393

Registration Date: 06-10-2008
Clan: HLL

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yup, it'd save a lot of time...expos are more complex kinda..i think
but it'd really help Smile good idea

01-02-2010 22:38 Souleater393 is offline Search for Posts by Souleater393 Add Souleater393 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Souleater393
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

The main advantage of having a link once an expo finishes will be (in my opinion), that we won't know if we won or lost immediately. It would be more of a surprise.

01-02-2010 22:47 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I agree, this would be nice. I like being surprised and slow change(or not) gives it away every time.

01-03-2010 02:45 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

i like it, the expo link more than anything, that little bit of additional suspense would be great Smile

but yea, the clickable link of spying would be a good idea, nice thread Smile

IGN: acidic shots
01-03-2010 05:20 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

this has also been mentioned many times b4 i myself thought i had come up with the idea untill my hand was directed to someone b4 me who had also thought of it

i still agree it should be implemented, plz could we have some desicion on this so we wont have someone else thinking about it in the future?

01-03-2010 09:06 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Spy Actions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH