Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Another Thoughtcatcher question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Another Thoughtcatcher question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

Another Thoughtcatcher question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I`m having al little problem in understanding the thoughtcatcher: i join an expo and i use 11 her majesty .....i go in the expo with 841 base life, 11 her majesty and a trolls nail. I think i should have 1500 life but i only have 1250.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=33b94e4330

Can anyone help?
01-03-2010 19:57 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Your base life isn't 841, but 584 Tongue , every level of majesty gives 5% bonus to life points, trolls nail gives 15% bonus, good reinforcing clubs of autority give 22% bonus each, so in total you have extra 114% life points. Everything's correct.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

01-03-2010 20:12 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

Thread Starter Thread Started by terjohnny
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so i guess troll nail and her majesty apply to base life. Oh well, good to know Smile . Thx
01-03-2010 20:16 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Another Thoughtcatcher question

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH