Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » not gone in ACTII » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page not gone in ACTII
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
-PRICEYSID-

Registration Date: 12-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: L.I.G

not gone in ACTII Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 49678

Problem description: i just reached lvl50 and not got button to go into actII in quests or nothing... i got premium and i have got no quests left there all completed.

please help me

kind regards.
01-04-2010 12:52 -PRICEYSID- is offline Search for Posts by -PRICEYSID- Add -PRICEYSID- to your Buddy List
foxes

Registration Date: 09-26-2009
Clan: BCE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol look in one of the top conners u will see a link hit that u get the option to go to act 2 , as i got the message afther i went act 2

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by foxes: 01-04-2010 12:56.

01-04-2010 12:54 foxes is offline Search for Posts by foxes Add foxes to your Buddy List
-PRICEYSID-

Thread Starter Thread Started by -PRICEYSID-
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

NOTHING THERE ANYWHERE M8 Smile
01-04-2010 12:56 -PRICEYSID- is offline Search for Posts by -PRICEYSID- Add -PRICEYSID- to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: dark

Are you sure that you have done all the pilgrims and easy quests?

01-04-2010 12:57 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
-PRICEYSID-

YUP
01-04-2010 12:58 -PRICEYSID- is offline Search for Posts by -PRICEYSID- Add -PRICEYSID- to your Buddy List
foxes

you have to do all 9 not just 4 m8

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by foxes: 01-04-2010 13:00.

01-04-2010 12:58 foxes is offline Search for Posts by foxes Add foxes to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

its on the quest screen oppsite to quest counter
01-04-2010 13:00 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
-PRICEYSID-

not there lol.

do u have to do the hard pilgrims lol?
01-04-2010 13:03 -PRICEYSID- is offline Search for Posts by -PRICEYSID- Add -PRICEYSID- to your Buddy List
foxes

yup all 9 hard pilgrims befor u get option m8

01-04-2010 13:04 foxes is offline Search for Posts by foxes Add foxes to your Buddy List
-PRICEYSID-

found what is it i got 4 hard pilgrims left my brov told me lol
01-04-2010 13:05 -PRICEYSID- is offline Search for Posts by -PRICEYSID- Add -PRICEYSID- to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

You got 5 mate

u done 4, u need to have done all 9

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-04-2010 13:07 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
-PRICEYSID-

ahh kk, better crack on with them then

thanx all for helping me on this appreciate it Smile

kind regards.

now im in ACTII

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by -PRICEYSID-: 01-09-2010 11:59.

01-04-2010 13:22 -PRICEYSID- is offline Search for Posts by -PRICEYSID- Add -PRICEYSID- to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » not gone in ACTII

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH