Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Good Tiger`s Cape , Good Shorts of Dodges » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Good Tiger`s Cape , Good Shorts of Dodges
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tuna

images/avatars/avatar-408.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

Attention Good Tiger`s Cape , Good Shorts of Dodges Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Tiger`s Cape MP=5K

Armour
Defence: -4
Effects: REPUTATION +5, AGILITY +12, TOUGHNESS +8, defence -4
Requirements: LEVEL: 75, STRENGTH: 10, CHARISMA: 10
Selling price: 14 250 Lgo

Good Shorts of Dodges MP= 3K

Pants
Defence: 3
Effects: AGILITY +11
Requirements: LEVEL: 33, STRENGTH: 12
Selling price: 58 875 Lgo

Auktion 24h from MP + 5 min rule.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tuna: 01-04-2010 16:56.

01-04-2010 16:52 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
roipu

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: -END-

RE: Good Tiger`s Cape , Good Shorts of Dodges Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Tiger`s Cape MP=5K

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand
01-05-2010 07:27 roipu is offline Search for Posts by roipu Add roipu to your Buddy List
Tuna

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tuna
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

01-06-2010 10:40 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
Tuna

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tuna
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nemira offer waiting.

01-07-2010 12:31 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS & AOD

Will you accept the offer from me as I have Nemira's POP for this item as she is termporary indisposed.

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

01-07-2010 12:40 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Good Tiger`s Cape , Good Shorts of Dodges

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH