Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » pilgrimages... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page pilgrimages...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
-PRICEYSID-

Registration Date: 12-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: L.I.G

pilgrimages... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i need to do last 5 pilgrims before i get on act11.

im trying to do my rep pilgrim. its on 70% so what im asking is would that be high enough to complete it and if so how long 10-30 trys or could it be more lol??

kind regards.
01-05-2010 07:42 -PRICEYSID- is offline Search for Posts by -PRICEYSID- Add -PRICEYSID- to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, it is high enough. How many tries? lol, 1 - infinity, depends on rng.
Same as with the pilgrimages you already made...

01-05-2010 07:49 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
-PRICEYSID-

Registration Date: 12-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: L.I.G

Thread Starter Thread Started by -PRICEYSID-
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol.

thanx alot diablo m8 Wink get on ACTII after,= done these last 5 hopefully 4 2day im lvl50 and didnt no i had to do last pilgrims Tongue

kind regards.

steve

u may close this if u like m8

added...

thats rep done, now trying perception on 56% and 4 luck hopefully get that sooner then the rep one lol

59% with 7 luck now...

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by -PRICEYSID-: 01-05-2010 11:54.

01-05-2010 07:56 -PRICEYSID- is offline Search for Posts by -PRICEYSID- Add -PRICEYSID- to your Buddy List
foxes

Registration Date: 09-26-2009
Clan: BCE

intel will take the longest to pass took me 50 quest Frown

01-05-2010 19:04 foxes is offline Search for Posts by foxes Add foxes to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » pilgrimages...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH