Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Unlucky Upgrading Without Ritual! ;) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Unlucky Upgrading Without Ritual! ;)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TheDestroyer

Registration Date: 04-17-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: DARK

Unlucky Upgrading Without Ritual! ;) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so i was strolling down a back alley and decided i'd try my luck upgrading it is 60% after all good odds supposedly here goes

Item Good shorts of scout(+3) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).

**** you rng

Paste here ur unlucky upgrading without ritual lmao lets see which one gets more posts Tongue

in other news
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=23786427&key=2f623250e8

Big Grin Big Grin best damage so far
01-05-2010 23:59 TheDestroyer is offline Search for Posts by TheDestroyer Add TheDestroyer to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Murderous Mace of Bloodsucker (+4) -> (+5) -> Good -> Good +1 -> Good +2
Item Good Murderous Mace of Bloodsucker (+2) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).

balls

needed to get to gd +3 to use it at my full potential Frown
many more to come Tongue

01-06-2010 01:37 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The screaming room

Closed

01-06-2010 01:39 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Unlucky Upgrading Without Ritual! ;)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH