Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Been Dropped a Big Incentive » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Been Dropped a Big Incentive
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS & AOD

Been Dropped a Big Incentive Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have just been given a massive incentive

I have to lost 4 Stone (56 Lb) - there is no real time limit - this is for me to achieve.

The prize :-

A Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR SST

I will post a weekly report to how I am doing.

Fingers Crossed

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raziel666: 01-06-2010 13:55.

01-06-2010 13:55 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Luck mate Smile

01-06-2010 13:58 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oooohhhhh nice

how heavy are you now? if you dont mind me asking

01-06-2010 14:11 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Yer good luck Smile
Hope you do it thats a very good incentive if you ask me Tongue

01-06-2010 14:21 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: dark

quote:
Originally posted by Agresiel
how heavy are you now? if you dont mind me asking

lol Bit too personal

good luck and dont answer agresiel Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred2: 01-06-2010 14:25.

01-06-2010 14:25 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raziel666

16 Stone

I'm not scarred to hid my weight and if I'm gonna give a rolling tally - then it will help for people to know

And thank you everyone - the support will be great

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raziel666: 01-06-2010 14:42.

01-06-2010 14:42 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Deathavan

images/avatars/avatar-647.jpg

Registration Date: 10-16-2009
Race in game: Cultist

So if my math is right thats about 225 lbs? Its not like your over weight..why the challenge? I'm 271 LBS at 5'10" and I love it. :-)

IGN -- Deathavan
Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game
01-06-2010 14:46 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

My Parents and wafe want me to lose the weight so I was back to how I used to be - Also I have a 19 month old daughter and I think they feel that It would be better if was fitter

01-06-2010 14:57 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Deathavan

Awesome reason bro. If u got any questions or if I can give u any advice let me know as I used to be a personal trainer/Competitive Power lifter/Pro Wrestler ...

GOOD LUCK! Stay focused and you will do it.

IGN -- Deathavan
01-06-2010 15:03 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Thats why you are the weight that you are then - it's muscle - Mine is all fat.

Thanks - any advise is always appreciated - also My wife lost a ton of weight when she was sixteen - She dropped from a size 18 to a size 8 in 2 years using weight watchers.

01-06-2010 15:15 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Deathavan

Weight Watchers Actually works good because it keeps your carb/calorie load down without starving u. Plus it always helps to have a plan laid out to follow as far as eating goes. So you has something to hold urself to. Other wise its easier to cheat... But if u have a craving for something just have it.. not everyday or anything but the biggest reason people fail is because they can't satisfy what they want to eat. If u want some sweat just eat a little then stop urself otherwise u'll eat everything else tryting to satisfy it.

You'll do fine I'm sure. Keep Carbs and Calories low. Shock ur system a little and go no carbs for a few days. LOTS OF WATER! Chicken and lean meats

IGN -- Deathavan
01-06-2010 15:21 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Thanks for that

Don;t really do water thought - too boring.

But I shall drink lots of sugar free squash

01-06-2010 15:28 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Well im

16, around 6ft but weigh 16stone (not sure about Muscle to fat)

Whos gunna give u that prize if u do it?

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-06-2010 15:34 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

My Parents. They really want me to lose the weight - and for that car - I really want to lose the weight

They bought me my last car when I was 21 for my Birthday.

I would like this car for my Birthday. That is my goal.

01-06-2010 15:37 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Deathavan

You will drink water if u want that Sweet ride! :-)

IGN -- Deathavan
01-06-2010 15:38 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

LOL

Even I have a limit - and water is it.

Unless I am running like a loon at Laserforce - Then I drink about 3 bottles of the stuff in 3 hours.

And concidering in a normal day I drink 3 Cups of tea and thats about it - maybe some alcohol in the evening - I don;t drink much

01-06-2010 15:47 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Been Dropped a Big Incentive Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What happens if u gain muscle while losing weight as muscle weighs more

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-06-2010 15:59 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

I will still look a lot thinner - BUt the likely hood of gaining mucle when I will not be excercising is small

01-06-2010 16:02 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Souleater393

Registration Date: 06-10-2008
Clan: HLL

Well...good luck to you dude Smile
Im sure you can lose the weight..but then after christmas everyone gains some weight...and for the present..well...who wouldn't do it Tongue

01-06-2010 16:16 Souleater393 is offline Search for Posts by Souleater393 Add Souleater393 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Souleater393
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

raz mate i could make you lose that weight in a month unless you are a giant sized man eg 6ft 10"

id punish you and in the process id get a bit more fit too Smile

01-06-2010 19:24 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Agresiel
raz mate i could make you lose that weight in a month unless you are a giant sized man eg 6ft 10"

id punish you and in the process id get a bit more fit too Smile

*Lets imagination fill in the parts Agresiel was vague about...*

... Eww...

01-06-2010 21:44 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

4 stones are almost half of my weight, but for that car I'd do it Big Grin

01-06-2010 21:58 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Thats one of the things I like about my size - the initial drop in weight should = to 14lb in one month.

Then I will lose between 2-3 lb per week

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raziel666: 01-07-2010 09:22.

01-07-2010 09:21 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Ok I was given my final supper weekend - I enjoyed a lovely Curry on Saturday and Roast dinner on the Sunday.

Now the diet begins

I stepped on the scaled yesterday and it wieghed in at 16st 7lb (231lb).

However I was fully clothed and it was midday - so I would play my actual moring weight at about 16st 5lb.

Let the Weight loss begin. I will post my daily intake of food. So if I veer off course with something I think is good and really isn;t - you can tell me.

Lets start with Breakfast

50g bowl of sherddies with Sweetner.

Mid snack - sliced apple

Lunch - Homemade Vegetable soup with lentals and beans (Not baked) with a mini pitta bread and a Toffee Yoghurt by WW. (Weight Watchers)

Evening meal is homemade slow cooked stew with sliced potato. - This actually failed when the Slow cooked didn;t actually work - instead I had 158g of cooked pasta with been sprouts, carrots, green beans cooked in a light balsamic and then mixed with Sweet Chilli, ham and a mini pitta

Dessert - Vanilla WW yoghurt

Evening Snack - 2 Large Piece of Toblerone

All of that was for 20 points - If you know Weight Watchers

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Raziel666: 01-12-2010 00:03.

01-11-2010 13:48 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
4 stones are almost half of my weight, but for that car I'd do it Big Grin

o.O is there anything of you other tyhan bone?

best of luck razBig Grin
huge incentive there, all you really need to is cut out any junk and snacks, works a treat Big Grin

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

01-11-2010 19:52 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Deathavan

Watch how many carbs ur taking in. Any "white" foods are carbs. Breads, potatoes, sugar.. Anything like that. Wheat stuff is better..

IGN -- Deathavan
01-11-2010 20:44 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Thanks guy

I think the first couple of weeks will be the hardest

Deathavan - I am using Weight Watchers Point as a guide and limited myself to no more then 30 points per day.

I used up 20 today. And I felt stuffed - so that would be a good thing.

01-11-2010 23:59 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

It is all about what quantity you eat in as opposed to what you eat. Some foods are worse than others, but overall you should be fine to eat well and exercise, most important, even just a forty minute walk. Since experts believe that dog walkers are healthier than people who trip to the gym every couple of days, because walking a dog has to be done.

Weightwatchers is good. My mother used it.

And wash away my innocence and fear
01-12-2010 00:02 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Deathavan

Weight watchers works well as long as u follow the points. Keep up the good work! :-)

IGN -- Deathavan
01-12-2010 00:19 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

goodluck babes (lol) thats one hell of a good incentive anyway

i waigh about 10st and yet i eat so many carbs its ridiculas but fortunately fr me i have a huge metabolism so i'll be grand

01-12-2010 18:21 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

good luck Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Get yourself the Wii Fit Plus m8

got it for chrostmas and it is a lot more advanced than the first outing

it now works out roughly how many kCal burned during each workout and you can now also set up your own daily routine

A lot of people say it is just a gimmick but it works as it helps you keep to a routine while having fun, even my 4 year old daughter has started playing on it in the evenings and she loves it( she just does the running events)
01-13-2010 13:21 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Been Dropped a Big Incentive

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH