Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Corset Of Death Sower Evaluate Please » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Corset Of Death Sower Evaluate Please
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GodLike

Registration Date: 03-10-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: L.O.D

Corset Of Death Sower Evaluate Please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can you evaluate this please so i can set a start price still needs to be upgraded though bearing in mind because i havent got no stones what so ever lol

Corset of Death Sower (+2) CLOSE

Armour (Only for females)
Defence: 12
Effects: REPUTATION +3, APPEARANCE +7, AGILITY +9, TOUGHNESS -3, all weapons damage +13, defence +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 27, STRENGTH: 29, APPEARANCE: 14, CHARISMA: 16, AGILITY: 12
Selling price: 52 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 61, Mana 223

L.O.D
03-10-2008 01:04 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think anywhere from few hs to an ms. if i were you id find a buyer first due to it bein restricted to females

Necro knows me as Gjallar

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kralen: 03-10-2008 01:06.

03-10-2008 01:06 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
GodLike

Thread Starter Thread Started by GodLike
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yea thats true

L.O.D
03-10-2008 01:12 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
Jimferatu

images/avatars/avatar-115.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: V13 & BoS

I would say 1 LS and am willing to give that on auction if you are selling.

03-10-2008 13:06 Jimferatu is offline Search for Posts by Jimferatu Add Jimferatu to your Buddy List
GodLike

Thread Starter Thread Started by GodLike

yea im going to sell it and yea a LS is fine with me just need to upgrade it first then it will be going on auction

L.O.D
03-10-2008 13:33 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
Jimferatu

images/avatars/avatar-115.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: V13 & BoS

Cool - Can you message me in-game when its on auction please.

03-10-2008 16:13 Jimferatu is offline Search for Posts by Jimferatu Add Jimferatu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Corset Of Death Sower Evaluate Please

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH