Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld 1h melee tattoo advice » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 1h melee tattoo advice
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

1h melee tattoo advice Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

changing my character to 1h melee and have a couple of questions for people to help me with. I have asked within the clan i am in and i have got there opinions but its a big step and wanna make sure i am sorted Smile

i am level 62

base stats

STRENGTH 42
AGILITY 40
TOUGHNESS 26
APPEARANCE 37
CHARISMA 32
REPUTATION 37
PERCEPTION 36
INTELLIGENCE 40
KNOWLEDGE 37

Main question
please give me a reason for your answer may understand more Smile
1. what tatoo should i focus on getting i know there is alot of tattoo out there??

will add more question as i think of them

01-06-2010 21:48 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay, although i don't use 1h melee, so i can't advise on it... theres just 1 question i have.

Are you STILL playing Miitchell? Because if you are, then ARE YOU INSANE? A cursed one whos also melee? That makes 2 of 3 of your arcana COMPLETELY USELESS.

Cursed ones should be nothing EXCEPT gunners (and perhaps ranged if your really desperate for that extra perc/horror)
Going melee as cursed one just means either you made a horrible account trade, or your delusional.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 01-06-2010 22:50.

01-06-2010 22:46 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by 4thtimelucky
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes i am still playing as miitchell and its not so bad

yes 2/3 of the arcana is useless but

i can use elastic set i think it is for cats path in expos and seiges

i am pretty bored of guns and want to do something new (Melee)

could start again but don't want to be going from the beginning again (boring starting again after going so far)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 01-06-2010 23:00.

01-06-2010 22:57 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Mate i don't think you should switch. Your account has potential.

Just to avoid warning

I think assassin is nice choice as would still use your 2h gun set up but with one less attack

Also, why 1h melee?

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 01-06-2010 23:53.

01-06-2010 23:51 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

as a cursed one id go assassin. this way you can keep a primary gun setup and use melee as a backup.

01-07-2010 00:54 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by 4thtimelucky

Okii thanks everyone decided not to do it now because people said its a bad idea Smile

01-07-2010 01:10 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

I know this may be offtopic and stuff but.

I said to you ingame many times and i'll say here, your account has potentiol.

The level 60-70 area is where you start to make your account turn into something, after level 75 its morely improving it.

That is my opinion for my expenience

Im level 70 now, got my 2 leg scorpio's and almost all solar set but i started them mainly around level 60.

Just saying this mods as may help others think =P

O well jipperish over.

If you want to give me warning i'll take if it stops people swapping their accounts at what i call the from bad to good stage =P

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-07-2010 01:17 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Hll

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
Okay, although i don't use 1h melee, so i can't advise on it... theres just 1 question i have.

Are you STILL playing Miitchell? Because if you are, then ARE YOU INSANE? A cursed one whos also melee? That makes 2 of 3 of your arcana COMPLETELY USELESS.

Cursed ones should be nothing EXCEPT gunners (and perhaps ranged if your really desperate for that extra perc/horror)
Going melee as cursed one just means either you made a horrible account trade, or your delusional.

guess am insane then lol cursed 1 is fine with melee, u get 10 agility from racial traits and 10% blood boost when u use other arcanas from sets, plus horror is great in expos. If i had a choice though would be beastmaster anyday Wink

01-07-2010 10:30 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld 1h melee tattoo advice

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH