Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » David vs Goliath » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page David vs Goliath 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What you guys need is more than 15 person Cool

01-17-2010 08:50 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nemazis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
quote:
Originally posted by almerase
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5182288619

5k+ pointers are scary as hell Tongue

Oh comon, first he's a 1h gunner who raeps the sheet out of everyone with lead, then all of a sudden he's using shurikens and pummeling us full of metal >_<

Make your god-damn mind up. I woulda at least hit you if you was using guns XD I demand a redo with you using guns XD

urm nem...
im sure nn has more attacks with his guns :S
how would that help you?

Because then i could actually hit him. He attacked me using guns and i managed to hit him in both rounds (1st round = punishment, 2nd round = me raped)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
01-17-2010 09:44 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

In addition to offering DARK for any stupidly strong person to take one *cough*diablo*cough* within limits of course, we have a decent enough cross-section of players.... if any smaller clan wants to attack me, you're welcome to set something up. I know I'm not stupidly strong but I'm up there at least. It might be interesting....lol.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-17-2010 19:44 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

A small update on my part. Once I'm back on my square I can start the siege. So far Lysandra (DARK), Popeye (BC-E) and Vanagrand (END) offered to take the pleasure of killing me. Please give me a week or two and we can start. Thanks.
Totally unrelated (please do not comment): Why do people cough before and after mentioning me? Big Grin

01-17-2010 20:48 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
almerase

Registration Date: 07-24-2009
Clan: Night

Diablo - we don't mind trying either if we have someone that can attack you Smile
01-17-2010 20:54 almerase is offline Search for Posts by almerase Add almerase to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

just thought this could be.fun to do with the new clan buildings so thought I would rebuke this if anyone interested. but no last luck of hellhounds that would.be.cheating
08-16-2013 16:20 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » David vs Goliath

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH