Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Black? Twisted or even Diamond? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Black? Twisted or even Diamond?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Averna

images/avatars/avatar-615.jpg

Registration Date: 11-06-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Assamite

Black? Twisted or even Diamond? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not sure what I should be aiming for in regards to jewelry sets. Cultist Melee Assassin. Not that I could could afford an entire set right now but just wanted to know what I should be saving for. I'm leaning towards Twisted... I keep looking down the list and Plastic keeps begging me to come play, would like to see what happens to the set once it hits good/perfect.

01-07-2010 17:25 Averna is offline Search for Posts by Averna Add Averna to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Black? Twisted or even Diamond? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lols

To be honest melee sets are really expensive

Using suffixes such as youth, levi, accuracy are better

Best sets would be

Arachnid = Very expensive ( i just bought brace for 9ss)

Diamond = Expensive but adds lots of rep and can be used for def (also adds damage)

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-07-2010 17:43 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Non of the mentioned. Titanium will boost your damage and is easier to get than arachnid or diamond. Twisted might e useful, but to get a whole set with the right suffixes will be a pain.

01-07-2010 20:14 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Non of the mentioned. Titanium will boost your damage and is easier to get than arachnid or diamond. Twisted might e useful, but to get a whole set with the right suffixes will be a pain.

Yep, titanium is pretty much ideal set

01-07-2010 20:32 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Averna

images/avatars/avatar-615.jpg

Registration Date: 11-06-2009
Clan: Assamite

Thread Starter Thread Started by Averna

Thanx for the feedback guys ^^b

01-07-2010 22:12 Averna is offline Search for Posts by Averna Add Averna to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Black? Twisted or even Diamond?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH