Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » bit stuck on this new task in ACTII » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page bit stuck on this new task in ACTII
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
-PRICEYSID-

Registration Date: 12-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: L.I.G

bit stuck on this new task in ACTII Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not sure if right place.

how do you do this one is it by doing quests ??

When you woke up in the evening you found a strange letter on your desk. It was stained with blood and there were only three words on it: `Help`, `Prisoner` and `Far`, written in haste in different parts of the scroll. What does it mean?
01-09-2010 11:57 -PRICEYSID- is offline Search for Posts by -PRICEYSID- Add -PRICEYSID- to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: bit stuck on this new task in ACTII Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Far quest, intel + agility combined if im right

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-09-2010 12:08 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
-PRICEYSID-

Registration Date: 12-20-2008
Clan: L.I.G

Thread Starter Thread Started by -PRICEYSID-
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

kk thanx m8

i have done agility on easy lol

go tno quests left at present

sorry wrong place i found what i was lkooking for in tasks. sorry mods

close or delete this if u like

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by -PRICEYSID-: 01-09-2010 12:36.

01-09-2010 12:11 -PRICEYSID- is offline Search for Posts by -PRICEYSID- Add -PRICEYSID- to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » bit stuck on this new task in ACTII

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH