Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » A final farewell » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page A final farewell 6 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

A final farewell Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

To cut it short, much to many people's joys I shall be leaving bloodwars. Most likely for good. I may drop by once in a while, maybe not. We shall see.

It's been fun playing with some of you. You guys know who you are. Others of you not so much, well basically you know who you are... I won't name names like UG or Hayz or Sanguinus... you know who you are

Anyways later people.

Your imperfection.
01-10-2010 03:32 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not to my joy. Frown
Well good luck in real life and I guess I'll see you on msn or something.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-10-2010 05:00 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Souleater393

Registration Date: 06-10-2008
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

awww man raxis Frown
after that long discussion of making you not quit you still do =[
well...good luck in real life, and we'll still chat on msn Smile
Farewell Raxis Crying Crying

01-10-2010 10:34 Souleater393 is offline Search for Posts by Souleater393 Add Souleater393 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Souleater393
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: dark

Good luck mate Happy

01-10-2010 10:44 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

lol, you still named them! Smile

Anyway, good luck in RL mate.

01-10-2010 11:20 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Good luck in real life and dont let the bastards get you down.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 01-10-2010 12:02.

01-10-2010 12:01 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Shame to see such a prominent figure leave.

Hopefully will come across you again somewhere.

Best of luck in life, and most importantly, have fun!

01-10-2010 12:03 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

omgs no way ¬_¬

what the helll.... why are you leaving? it better be a very valid reason .... you enjoy windin people up XD haha

well's you will be misssed and i'm gutted ya leaving Frown

good luck in real life i'm sure i'll hear from you .... i better hear from you

xxx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

01-10-2010 12:05 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

aww dude will be very sad to see you go especially off the board its rare to see many people with the capacity to argue there point with sufficient evidence and factual back up Roll Eyes

you will be sorely missed my friend good luck in real life and hope to see you back one day and screw people who want you to leave I fear I may get it in the neck now for saying this but if so it is petty and unneccessary.

Goodbye mate you are a legend both in game and most certainly on the forum.

Crying

01-10-2010 13:27 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

Good Luck!!!

01-10-2010 13:54 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

awww man dun go everyone'll miss ya too much and i reckon we kill them ppl who r happy u goin

01-10-2010 15:29 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

we didnt always see eye to eye, but people who have thier unique point of veiw and are not afriad to voice it are a rarity and have my respect, esspecially people who like me try to articulate their point in a way that isnt always name calling

hope what ever decision you make is the right one for your life and circumstances good luck mate, and maybe ill see/debate with you again someday Smile

01-10-2010 15:37 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

And there goes my gangster mentor, before I became a gunman Tongue

Good luck in whatever you end up doing. You can always come back Wink

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

01-10-2010 17:25 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

im proud to say i will miss you like the plague Smile

i think its good to see one of the reasons i took a break is leaving Smile

you have made my day Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

01-10-2010 17:49 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

oh score .. Am i a reason you left? If so can i have a medal & a trophy? Big Grin

Ill miss you & the random Cut fit messages i get .. thats about all ..

other than that i wont miss you or your snobbyness Big Grin

May as well give you some abuse for the road ^^

Censored by Evangelion
01-10-2010 17:59 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Watch your language Hayz...

And it's been a pleasure working with you when you were a mod, Raxis. Good luck wherever you go Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-10-2010 18:43 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

Don`t say goodbye, say so long for now.

Good luck in RL Wink

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
01-10-2010 20:10 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Shame u are quitting but i can see why. Good luck irl xD
01-10-2010 21:35 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

Ah, shame to see you go Frown its really quite immature to bully someone off an internet game.....

01-10-2010 21:59 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
Ah, shame to see you go Frown its really quite immature to bully someone off an internet game.....

Yeah I agree its a bit petty also to post on the thread where people want to say their goodbyes but what can you do about it...

Good luck IRL Raxis

01-10-2010 22:25 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

dint know you much but GD LUCK irl and why as people gotta bully people you know its an offence its called cyber bullying

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 01-10-2010 23:19.

01-10-2010 22:48 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

RE: A final farewell Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Others of you not so much, well basically you know who you are... I won't name names like UG or Hayz or Sanguinus... you know who you are

I actually lol'd

Although you've been very tame lately, the boards are only going to get more boring (is that possible?) now..

You were always up for some heated banter and some truly remarkable threads but alas Frown

All the best in real life!

01-10-2010 23:17 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

RE: A final farewell Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Others of you not so much, well basically you know who you are... I won't name names like UG or Hayz or Sanguinus... you know who you are

the boards are only going to get more boring (is that possible?) now..

You were always up for some heated banter and some truly remarkable threads but alas Frown

All the best in real life!

have fun, i'm agreeing with aggy, we didn't always see eye to eye (read never) but i did respect you for voicing your opinions (even if mine differed greatly)

oh and arty... boards boring?
NO CHANCE Big Grin

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

01-11-2010 00:03 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

gunna miss you mate... hopefully you'll come back soon, bloodwars is pretty hard to give up.
not gunna forget our time a while ago, when we used to discuss differant equipment set ups, and try to think of the best possible ones, forgot what clan we where in though, if you can remember please remind me

good luck in rl Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 01-11-2010 00:15.

01-11-2010 00:15 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

guys looking like i care much? everyones entitled to say what they want ... he opened the thread & decided to mention me & ug so really its his fault .. if my name wasnt mentioned i wouldnt have posted neither would UG simple as really..

Cyber bullying / bullying / ranting ?? call it what you like 90% of the time he started with me ... im not one to loose an arguement even if it is to some tool over the net..

Tbh i dont really care much for my board account... i use it too little to care if i get a warning anymore..

Yeah ill probably get a warning for spam ... Was it worth it .. hell yeah Big Grin

EDIT

you guys think IM bad..he made a char just to message me i feel so loved ^^ wow its good to know you think so much of me to do that raxis ^^

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 01-11-2010 13:55.

01-11-2010 13:39 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
DeathMagick

Registration Date: 04-14-2008
Clan: BK

Aww, sorry to see you go, well have a good one in real Smile

01-11-2010 13:56 DeathMagick is offline Search for Posts by DeathMagick Add DeathMagick to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
guys looking like i care much? everyones entitled to say what they want ... he opened the thread & decided to mention me & ug so really its his fault .. if my name wasnt mentioned i wouldnt have posted neither would UG simple as really..

Cyber bullying / bullying / ranting ?? call it what you like 90% of the time he started with me ... im not one to loose an arguement even if it is to some tool over the net..

Tbh i dont really care much for my board account... i use it too little to care if i get a warning anymore..

Yeah ill probably get a warning for spam ... Was it worth it .. hell yeah Big Grin

EDIT

you guys think IM bad..he made a char just to message me i feel so loved ^^ wow its good to know you think so much of me to do that raxis ^^

Isn't one needless post enough?

+1

01-11-2010 15:08 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
deadpool923

Registration Date: 09-27-2008

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All the best fella...

take it easy!

And on a side note... Hayz You will learn when you get older many people will have different opinions and be argumentative.. bt if you just wanna Cut and moan at them for it.. you will always get put in your place.

Fair play to rax.. stick up in what u believe in fella!

Artoir my old friend... Warn away! Evil

Censored by Evangelion.
01-12-2010 00:33 deadpool923 is offline Search for Posts by deadpool923 Add deadpool923 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Unfortunately Artoir won't be the one who warns you.

I'm also closing this thread. Raxis wanted to say goodbye, in his own way, and you didn't respect that. If you want to spam more then find another board.

I'm sorry Raxis, some people just don't know how to behave...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-12-2010 01:41 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » A final farewell

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH