Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Ring of Easiness +3 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ring of Easiness +3
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Practice

Registration Date: 02-07-2008

Ring of Easiness +3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ring of Easiness (+3)

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +3, stat requirements lowered by +3 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 30, APPEARANCE: 26
Selling price: 48 350 Lgo
Value: Nanites 85, Mana 305

None in 'closed auctions' that I could see.

up in +4 (A+4,Stat+3%), +5 (A+4,Stat+4%) to

Good Ring of Easiness

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +5, stat requirements lowered by +5 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 42, APPEARANCE: 48
Selling price: 70 700 Lgo
Value: Nanites 265, Mana 905
03-10-2008 22:47 Practice is offline Search for Posts by Practice Add Practice to your Buddy List
GodLike

Registration Date: 03-10-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: L.O.D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WOW id say about 2 ms and ss are you putting that up for auction

L.O.D
03-10-2008 22:52 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

SS

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
03-11-2008 00:54 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Practice

Thread Starter Thread Started by Practice

quote:
Originally posted by GodLike
WOW id say about 2 ms and ss are you putting that up for auction

might do - doesn't fit with my style of play.
03-15-2008 14:37 Practice is offline Search for Posts by Practice Add Practice to your Buddy List
Juntao

images/avatars/avatar-171.jpg

Registration Date: 11-23-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

I wouldn't pay more than 200Bs but then that's me. As you said Practice, it depends on your style of play.
03-15-2008 17:24 Juntao is offline Search for Posts by Juntao Add Juntao to your Buddy List
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

i would be interested in it and would probably say ms maybe at a push ss but good find

03-15-2008 17:26 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
Practice

now up for sale - lets see what this thing is really worth.
03-19-2008 22:57 Practice is offline Search for Posts by Practice Add Practice to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

You should have put a minimum bid, for at least 200BS

03-20-2008 14:19 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Practice

Nah - lets see what the market thinks. It's up to 150 already though so I think 200 ish will probably be the final price.

Like in the real e-bay start prices are only useful when the item is scarce but so is the population that would buy it.

Or when you want to charge over the odds for the item like some I've seen recently.
03-20-2008 21:55 Practice is offline Search for Posts by Practice Add Practice to your Buddy List
GodLike

Registration Date: 03-10-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: L.O.D

well if your an absorber you dont really need it but it still do good just think 10% lower stat requirments

L.O.D
03-20-2008 23:15 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Ring of Easiness +3

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH