Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » clan name » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page clan name
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jamiek102

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 02-13-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: stormrides

clan name Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is there any way that i can change my clan name

03-12-2008 08:57 jamiek102 is offline Search for Posts by jamiek102 Add jamiek102 to your Buddy List
Juntao

images/avatars/avatar-171.jpg

Registration Date: 11-23-2007
Clan: DB

RE: clan name Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think you may have to disband your clan and reform it in order to rename it.
03-12-2008 09:31 Juntao is offline Search for Posts by Juntao Add Juntao to your Buddy List
GodLike

Registration Date: 03-10-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: L.O.D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thers no possible way of changing a clan name but it will be a good idea to suggest to the mods if they can change this in the next patch

L.O.D
03-12-2008 11:47 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why? Disband the clan and cerate a new one. Let everyone in your old clan know by a clanmessage and if they're loyal they will join your new clan. Simple and doesn't involve any coding.

03-12-2008 13:21 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
GodLike

yea but it causes alot of hassel for the clan members when there offline they get attcked to much because they dont belong to a clan but i think its a good idea

L.O.D
03-12-2008 15:12 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
Juntao

images/avatars/avatar-171.jpg

Registration Date: 11-23-2007
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by GodLike
thers no possible way of changing a clan name but it will be a good idea to suggest to the mods if they can change this in the next patch

You will probably get charged 30 days of premium to do that. Why not disband and make a new clan?
03-12-2008 17:45 Juntao is offline Search for Posts by Juntao Add Juntao to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Wrong section. Moved to MishMash

03-12-2008 17:48 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
GodLike

yea thats i good idea as well as the people who get the money from the game it will be very benificial for them too

L.O.D
03-12-2008 18:05 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Yeh I kind of agree with you both there.

It'd be a good idea to bring that change in BUT only if it costs 30 days of premium for the clan leader.
If you could change it without paying it'd be boring, everyone would be doing it every 20 minutes and it'd get confusing.

But it's better not to ask for that now, since theres a big thread on getting things balanced, I think we should spend our time and voice our opinions on the things that really matter.

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

03-12-2008 19:32 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
GodLike

yea true but we will bring this up at a later date let the operaters have a little break lol

L.O.D
03-12-2008 21:44 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » clan name

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH