Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » WoG vs KoD - next round :) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page WoG vs KoD - next round :)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

WoG vs KoD - next round :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

2:1 for WoG Smile

this time we have event, but our dmg was a "little" bigger Tongue

...and enemy had more manpower Smile

sorry for my english xD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DrGreenthumb: 03-23-2007 14:00.

03-23-2007 13:59 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Malester

images/avatars/avatar-14.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wonder how is that possible that everyone was with full hp...

Oh, and btw 2:2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Malester: 03-23-2007 15:03.

03-23-2007 14:56 Malester is offline Search for Posts by Malester Add Malester to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by DrGreenthumb
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Malester
Oh, and btw 2:2

on first siege WoG have only few players Smile

now WoG and KoD are similar clans Tongue [points]

sorry for my english xD
03-23-2007 15:05 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Malester

quote:
Originally posted by DrGreenthumb
on first siege WoG have only few players Smile

Who cares? You can cry me a river.

You had few players joined, but your clan had something about 18 players.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Malester: 03-23-2007 15:08.

03-23-2007 15:07 Malester is offline Search for Posts by Malester Add Malester to your Buddy List
keyra

images/avatars/avatar-40.gif

Registration Date: 03-02-2007

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't understand what's all discussion about. Maybe u won with the old WoG and when we're weakened and ignored u as an enemy but we learn quickly ;]
victory is vistory, what's more in a great style ;D

03-23-2007 15:25 keyra is offline Search for Posts by keyra Add keyra to your Buddy List
Malester

quote:
Originally posted by keyra
victory is vistory

Exactly, so I don't care that you haven't got all members joined or you haven't got full hp, it's 2:2, I don't care did we won with old or new WoG, for me it's still the same. kthxbye
03-23-2007 15:28 Malester is offline Search for Posts by Malester Add Malester to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by DrGreenthumb

OK Smile

2:2 Smile

war to 10 pts? Tongue or forever Big Grin

sorry for my english xD
03-23-2007 16:00 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Malester

Until we will have better things to do Big Grin That means forever I guess hehe
03-23-2007 16:43 Malester is offline Search for Posts by Malester Add Malester to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » WoG vs KoD - next round :)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH