Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » What are you listening to right now - Your song of the moment ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 11 12 [13] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What are you listening to right now - Your song of the moment ? 18 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMYN4djSq7o

llama llama llama duck Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

thx Hofy!!!! Wink

04-15-2013 22:02 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
HamilGawil
Banned

Registration Date: 05-13-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now i’m in the office. I’m listening now Te Amo song by Rihanna. It is my favourite romantic song.
05-13-2013 07:08 HamilGawil is offline Search for Posts by HamilGawil Add HamilGawil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for HamilGawil
CAmelAAsAMUwl

Registration Date: 06-11-2013

My favourite song is “what hurts the most” by Rascal Flats.
06-12-2013 11:31 CAmelAAsAMUwl is offline Search for Posts by CAmelAAsAMUwl Add CAmelAAsAMUwl to your Buddy List
DeZZaMai

Registration Date: 09-14-2012
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: LGN

dont stop beleivin glee version RIP Cory monteith

07-16-2013 02:37 DeZZaMai is offline Search for Posts by DeZZaMai Add DeZZaMai to your Buddy List
DilikaMilka

Registration Date: 07-25-2013

I’m listening, No promises by Shayne Ward. It is a really nice song. Especially I like their video very much.

07-25-2013 07:10 DilikaMilka is offline Search for Posts by DilikaMilka Add DilikaMilka to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DilikaMilka
JellyBeans
unregistered

Love will remember by Selena Gomez. This song comes from the selenator forever, I love this whole album.
08-16-2013 12:27
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 11 12 [13] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » What are you listening to right now - Your song of the moment ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH