Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Giving away Tamris lvl 74 Sniper » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Giving away Tamris lvl 74 Sniper
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tamris

Registration Date: 02-07-2009

Giving away Tamris lvl 74 Sniper Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

To avoid mods getting warning-happy, this thread is just for making stats public, and letting people know Tamris will be given away to somebody.
I know all some people will probably do is read 'Giving away... lvl 74' and start screaming 'I want' in here, but if you're interested then you should go here:
Quitting

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=50024

STRENGTH 45
AGILITY 44
TOUGHNESS 44
APPEARANCE 44
CHARISMA 46
REPUTATION 46
PERCEPTION 45
INTELLIGENCE 44
KNOWLEDGE 45

Tattoos:
Shooting ace lvl 5
Squad Leader lvl 4
Tactician lvl 4
Instructor lvl 5

Defensive set:
Deadly Circlet of Punishment (+5)
Legendary Good Regal Cape (+2)
Good Twisted Neckerchief (+1)
Good Twisted Bracelet (+2)
Good Twisted Ring (+1)
Good Shorts of the Strongman
Good Friendly Dagger of the Ancestors
Good Friendly Club of the Ancestors (+1)

Ambush set:
Good Headband of Precognition (+3)/Deadly Circlet of Punishment (+5)
Good Elvish Cape of the Assassin (+1)
Good Twisted Amulet (+2)
Good Twisted Bracelet (+2)
Good Twisted Ring (+1)
Legendary Good Shorts of the Arms Dealer (+3)
Legendary Good Hunting rifle (+3)
01-17-2010 13:29 Tamris is offline Search for Posts by Tamris Add Tamris to your Buddy List
shadow-hunter555

Registration Date: 01-14-2010
Clan: .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ill have it
01-17-2010 17:35 shadow-hunter555 is offline Search for Posts by shadow-hunter555 Add shadow-hunter555 to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i would like to put a bid in for this account i have very good knowledge about sniper i am one myself level 63 Smile i have good knowledge of what to do with a sniper account i promise i waint mess it upSmile i will make it even better i have posted in your other thread aswell i wont be one of these people who will give it away in 1 week (people who do that you know who you are Tongue ) i just want to improve i have been a sniper all way through the game from level cannot remember once i could use a sniper to 63 if you want any more information give me a message or if you want to view what sort of sniper i am my thread --> 2h Gunner Cursed One Level 62

EDIT : Think i need to add abit more information - i have add round about 2 years experiece of game but moved abit so stopped for about 7 month but finally after about a year i am back into swings as you can see by my thread if you have looked i do know quite abit and i am not wanting to get your account and just attack quest etc and that i want to improve it - not saying you dunno how to do it everyones account needs improving till it reaches the highest it can and i think i have got the time, effort and heart to do it i am on around 16 hours per day and will progress really quickly

EDIT 2: I have always followed in game rules and never had a ban never evan had one of them too many refreshing bans and not going to start now. i could offer in return my account and if you ever decide to come back and make it dormant or if not i will give it away to a clan friend or whoever just aslong its in good hands Smile
hope to talk soon

my ign is miitchell

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 01-18-2010 20:03.

01-17-2010 19:04 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Tamris

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tamris

Sorry if you're waiting for a reply about anything to do with this so far - the thread for discussion on this is locked despite my best efforts to find a way to do this without anyone who wants to weigh in on it getting a warning.

Hopefully that gets sorted out sooner rather than later; until then, assume that I'm not accepting any new candidates.
01-17-2010 22:37 Tamris is offline Search for Posts by Tamris Add Tamris to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Tamris, if they will follow the regulations while posting here there is no need for a warning. Simple.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-18-2010 00:10 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tamris

Update: got the Mishmash issue sorted out, but it was fairly pointed out that having such open community discussion about giving away the account could end up with lots of forum drama, so no more offers are being taken.

Only two people came across as good candidates to take the account before I said I wasn't accepting new candidates, so I'll talk to DeathMagick and sparxs, ask a couple of other people what they think, and decide from there who gets it.

Sorry if you're sat around waiting for a reply - I said I wasn't taking new offers, and still got a pile of requests; can't spend all night replying to everyone, then replying to their reply.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tamris: 01-25-2010 17:52.

01-25-2010 17:50 Tamris is offline Search for Posts by Tamris Add Tamris to your Buddy List
Tamris

Account to be given to sparxs. Thanks for everyone who helped with the decision.

Been a pleasure. If the mod's can lock this now, please!
01-26-2010 18:12 Tamris is offline Search for Posts by Tamris Add Tamris to your Buddy List
euroo

Registration Date: 04-26-2009

Search characters

Please

I play on R2 PL: 84 lvl
R1: Perfect Runic Set
R6: Legendary Good Shirt of Speed
Good Plastic Set of Lewitation
Perfect Short of Night
Legendary Perfect Demonic Knife

please

I played on UNDERWOLD 0,5 month ago.

Please give me
01-26-2010 18:50 euroo is offline Search for Posts by euroo Add euroo to your Buddy List
Devil-Shadow-Hunter

Registration Date: 01-21-2010
Clan: DB

tamris has said he had give it away now soo no you carnt have it

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Devil-Shadow-Hunter: 01-26-2010 19:46.

01-26-2010 19:46 Devil-Shadow-Hunter is offline Search for Posts by Devil-Shadow-Hunter Add Devil-Shadow-Hunter to your Buddy List
vampking

Registration Date: 01-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Yunior21 - warning for spam.. should of read before posting.
Devil-Shadow-Hunter - warning for spam..

Closed As accounts been traded
01-26-2010 21:55 vampking is offline Search for Posts by vampking Add vampking to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Giving away Tamris lvl 74 Sniper

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH