Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.0.1.0 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Patch 1.0.1.0 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Could anyone explain me how the ranged weapon users will dominate expeditions???

Sum of perception + agility for expo mobs (min-max known)
White drake: 198-246
Black Drake: 164-190
Phoenix: 179-249
Red drake: 213-306
Hydra: 220-269

04-11-2008 02:56 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I didn't say it would be easy Tongue Level 60+ Collector that can actually use a Good Heavy Crossbow of xxx

+120 hit between tattoos and Suffix (equivalent +40 Agility/Perception)

Suffixes worth using give around +10 to both Agility and Perception at (+3), who knows at Good (since no one seems to bother with them until maybe now Tongue )

Then as much optimal equipment as you can squeeze out of it, and I mean scary unlikely stuff such as Hunter's Armour of Death Sower and Bat's Ring of Youth.

Each shot on a multi shot weapon giving an SR a run for its money.

I said somewhere it would be a case of the stars alligning, but if it ever did happen they would probably return the status quo in a hurry as the devs panic and nerf the game since someone put a lot of hard work into acheiving something.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
04-11-2008 13:46 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

You would need Hunters cape of speed/death sower or similar, Hawks ring of bat or the whole Diamond set with nice suffixes.
It is so much easier to go melee or even use guns than to even try with ranged. They are a mission to equip (requirements) and even if you manage, the damage won't be that great I think.
My opinion stays the same: Ranged weapons are useless in expeditions.

04-11-2008 14:22 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

In general I would agree, but this perfect ranged fighter set would be like someone discovering alien technology in Blood Wars.

We would all be seriously outclassed if anyone ever managed to uncover it Tongue

04-11-2008 14:26 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Indeed... thanks Herald and Diablo, now my task is clear to me; I shall endeavour to succeed! Level 60 Collector crossbow wielding psycho here I come Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-11-2008 16:32 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Indeed... thanks Herald and Diablo, now my task is clear to me; I shall endeavour to succeed! Level 60 Collector crossbow wielding psycho here I come Big Grin

I knew there was a collector floating around here somewhere...

The day you manage it... request permission to become your minion, sir!

04-12-2008 01:48 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.0.1.0

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH