Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Auction or Sell » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Auction or Sell
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Auction or Sell Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone feel free to add there odds and ends here rather then clog the servers arteries with extra threads.

Golden Tie of Misdemeaner.

NEW ITEM Bandanna of Senses

NEW ITEM Hard Hat of Shepherd

NEW ITEM Creul Dagger

It's technically better then the chain I'm using but has such a high appearence requirement I don't see myself bothering.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by theheraldofogc: 04-03-2008 17:54.

03-15-2008 02:53 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I believe I sold one of those to the shop. You're unlikely to get any more than 1hs for it, unless someone is interested in learning merges. Nice agility, but you really need crits on a 2h weapon...

03-15-2008 03:20 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, Heartstone is pretty tempting Tongue The problem is upgrading it three times first.

In theory, I'll have saved 7 bloodstones, in practise it'll probably take more then three and the auction has every chance to go wrong.

It just stood out as a worthwhile early double hander since it's agility is higher then it's negative to hit.

03-15-2008 04:01 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Sell it to shop Wink It isn't worth much because it doesn't have a suffix

03-15-2008 14:14 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
theheraldofogc
Viking

NEW ITEM Golden Tie of Misdemeaner

04-02-2008 19:06 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Auction, it could fetch a few HS.

04-02-2008 22:24 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

It was very much a maybe/maybe not item.

Obviously rare since nothing with that prefix and suffix had been sold before, and it's more useful then what I'm using now except it requires twice the appearance I have.

Now I just need to upgrade it :/

04-03-2008 01:35 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

NEW ITEMS

Bandanna of Senses

Hard Hat of Shepherd

Cruel Dagger

04-03-2008 17:55 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Sell or destroy them.

04-04-2008 12:24 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Already have done, I looked at past auctions and thought 'WTF?' Tongue

Given that the headgear is essential, and I would have loved a dagger like that at the start of the game, I would have thought I could get something for them. As it is, people at the start of the game can't use the auction and there must be a lot of dumb level 20's out there who think they can just walk into an expo and walk back out again with a dragon's head Tongue

Well, to be fair the perception headgear seems to dupe which would flood the market...

04-04-2008 17:50 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Auction or Sell

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH